Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT (627 Views)

LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by FatherOfJesus: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
In the FCT, we covered the following areas: Garki Area 1, Asokoro, Wuse Zone 5, Gudu, Bwari Area Council, Gwagwalada Area Council Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council Tunga Maje, Gwagwalada Area Council, University of Abuja, Gwagwalada Area Council Giri, Kuje Area Council Kuje Ibi, Kuje Area Council Kuje Market, Kuje Ako, Kuje Area Council Kuje Guduaba, Garki Area 2, Garki Area 10, Garki Area 3, Wuse 2 and Jabi.

We made sure our numbers per area were limited and spread across the landscape of Abuja so we can get a clearer representation. 60% of Abuja’s respondents were Christians whilst 27% were Muslims and non-affiliation rounded the number at 13%.

78% were male whilst 22% female, regarding age, we split our respondents by Gen Z (1997-2012), Millennial (1981-1996), Gen X (1965-1980) and Baby Boomer (1946-1964), of these, 21% were Gen Z, 53% Millennial, 22% Gen X and 4% Baby Boomer.

41 ethnic groups were represented in the FCT polls.

20% were student, 47% self-employed, 4% unemployed and 28% employed, however, it is important to point out that not everyone is comfortable giving their age, so just 57% of respondents gave their age.

What’s also interesting here is that ethnicity and religion, Nigeria’s two famous dilemmas had little impact on respondents voting intention. Only 1% said religion was their motivator, 2% for ethnicity, 1% for party affiliation, 7% for change, 8% for age, and a staggering 43% for capacity and trust.

https://bantupage.com/peter-obi-dominates-in-face-to-face-poll/

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by alsudan: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
FCT is my second home, grew up and had my Primary and Secondary Education there.

I can boldly tell anyone that cares to listen that Peter Obi will get nothing less than 70percent votes in FCT and the Voter turnout will be unprecedented.

In fact, I know plenty PDP and APC ward executives and party stalwarts in Abuja that will vote LP.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by kettykin: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
No army in this world can stop an idea whose time has come, congratulations to peter obi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Obalacam(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is not a news na, every Tom,
Dick and Harry knows that Obi doesn't have rivals in Abuja

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Obalacam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Medh...you have to add undecided, tinubu atiku and not voting votes for Obi to have worthy rivals in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Honjoshy4u: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na PDP get Abuja. It was clear in the last poll.
2023:
Atiku 1st position
Obi. 2nd position
Tinubu 3rd position (Humanity has rejected APC)
Kwankwaso. 4th.
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by AcuraZDX: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Na PDP get Abuja. It was clear in the last poll.
2023:
Atiku 1st position
Obi. 2nd position
Tinubu 3rd position (Humanity has rejected APC)
Kwankwaso. 4th.

Based on your emotions. People are on ground getting data and you're here making assumptions. Funny you

4 Likes

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Honjoshy4u: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Based on your emotions. People are on ground getting data and you're here making assumptions. Funny you

Which data Quack quack quack people paid peanut to write nonsense.
Una eye go clear soon.
I love Obi but he is going no where according to his governor Soludo.

Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Workch: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu seem to be very overrated

3 Likes

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Workch: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Which data Quack quack quack people paid peanut to write nonsense.
Una eye go clear soon.
I love Obi but he is going no where according to his governor Soludo.

lol, so we should take you, a perona non grata by your words
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Honjoshy4u: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Workch:
lol, so we should take you, a perona non grata by your words

Take your vote seriously...
Mind your business, and at the end, a winner will emerge.
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Jagabanofafrica: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wao good job for obi on social media.

Continue deceiving urself

Those that will vote are note online.

Tinubu is the man for President

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Workch: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Wao good job for obi on social media.

Continue deceiving urself

Those that will vote are note online.

Tinubu is the man for President

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
it's not a social media poll cheesy
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by chukadiho1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abuja and Lagos are under lockdown for the labour party. The rest can share Kano. Peter is coming!

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by tuoyoojo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Asides obi winning, I look forward to retiring that PDP guy who had been representing FCT in the Senate for time immemorial

Let someone else go and try

Them nor lie him umbilical cord join that seat

Ireti all the way

1 Like

Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by Seefinish: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
alsudan:
FCT is my second home, grew up had my Primary and Secondary Education there.

I can boldly tell anyone that cares to listen that Peter Obi will get nothing less than 70percent votes in FCT and the Voter turnout will be unprecedented.

In fact, I know plenty PDP and APC ward executives and party stalwarts in Abuja that will vote LP.

I am in FCT, my friends and family members are for Obi
Re: Bantupage Face To Face Poll, Peter Obi Wins Massively In FCT by BATified2023: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
In the FCT, we covered the following areas: Garki Area 1, Asokoro, Wuse Zone 5, Gudu, Bwari Area Council, Gwagwalada Area Council Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council Tunga Maje, Gwagwalada Area Council, University of Abuja, Gwagwalada Area Council Giri, Kuje Area Council Kuje Ibi, Kuje Area Council Kuje Market, Kuje Ako, Kuje Area Council Kuje Guduaba, Garki Area 2, Garki Area 10, Garki Area 3, Wuse 2 and Jabi.

We made sure our numbers per area were limited and spread across the landscape of Abuja so we can get a clearer representation. 60% of Abuja’s respondents were Christians whilst 27% were Muslims and non-affiliation rounded the number at 13%.

78% were male whilst 22% female, regarding age, we split our respondents by Gen Z (1997-2012), Millennial (1981-1996), Gen X (1965-1980) and Baby Boomer (1946-1964), of these, 21% were Gen Z, 53% Millennial, 22% Gen X and 4% Baby Boomer.

41 ethnic groups were represented in the FCT polls.

20% were student, 47% self-employed, 4% unemployed and 28% employed, however, it is important to point out that not everyone is comfortable giving their age, so just 57% of respondents gave their age.

What’s also interesting here is that ethnicity and religion, Nigeria’s two famous dilemmas had little impact on respondents voting intention. Only 1% said religion was their motivator, 2% for ethnicity, 1% for party affiliation, 7% for change, 8% for age, and a staggering 43% for capacity and trust.

https://bantupage.com/peter-obi-dominates-in-face-to-face-poll/
LeoDeking, Moh247 another one from our mumu brothers who believe a party will not get just 1 single vote in a whole religion

No wonder they believed buhari was cloned n trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Peter obi Will Win The Election / Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi / Before You Beat A Bank Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.