Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Story Of How I Got My First Sexually Transmitted Infection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Story Of How I Got My First Sexually Transmitted Infection (196 Views)

Professor Infected Student With Sexually Transmitted Disease / Another Dangerous Sexually Transmitted Disease Discovered!!! / Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria – Number 5 Can Cause Brain Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of How I Got My First Sexually Transmitted Infection by tonye33(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Keep me anonymous...

I had a friend (F with B), we've been having unprotected bleeping for almost a year. I could tell she's a bleep addict but couldn't get much of it due to the nature of her job so we bleep at the tiniest opportunity she gets which are mostly quickies . Due to the stress and workload she resigned and got another job closer to her place of residence that way it was difficult for us to see regularly. We could see once in a month and some months we don't see at all. We had a little misunderstanding that separated us for almost a year and when we reconciled she was already in a relationship but that didn't stop us from reuniting. She came visiting the night of the reconciliation, one thing led to another we bleeped. After about two weeks I started feeling some slight inner burns when urinating and the urge to always urinate, I had no idea what it was until a night I bed wetted then I knew something was wrong, I noticed my pants always getting stained, I couldn't wear one pant for a complete day so I decided to check my di¢k to know what was causing the stains and I noticed a greenish milk like substance on my d*ckhole. I consulted Google, there I was told it could either be gonorrhea or Chlamydia. I visited a pharmacist and I was given 5 doses of 1000 mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone which I took for 5 days, although I got okay from the first dose. I never knew there's was an antibiotics as strong as Ceftriaxone, for each dose I took it knocked me off. After my treatment i contacted my friend after much deliberation whether to tell her or not. This girl bluntly denied it and rained insults on me, I kept my calm because I expected her to drop the call which she didn't. My last word to her was, I have treated my self and I was willing to get same treatment for her but since she said she's clean it's fine then I dropped the call. About 30 minutes later a number called me which I didn't take because I don't take calls on that line from numbers that ain't saved after which a text came in saying pick up it's me (my friend) and I called back, this time she was calm and she asked series of questions which I answered. She still haven't admitted that she's infected or probably she's not aware grin she told me she needed the medication because it's been long she treated Infection, Aunty you clean or you no clean? Her response was she doesn't know but she feels she's not. I sha gave her and I told her to tell her boyfriend to treat himself as well because I could tell he's not safe as well.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Biafra News Online Update Today Monday, January 9th 2023 / If You Have A Bank Account In Nigeria Watch This Video / Ultimate Guide To Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.