Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti (28342 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
A town hall...different
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Cantonese: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

We feel for you honestly.

Your lack of shame supporting leaders who enslave, impoverish and degrade you, while youths like you strive to take back their country from the hands of looters and embezzlers.

Your inability to see how they feed you crumbs, while they live off your hardship, poverty and sorrow.

It is painful that you gave chosen to sleep, while your house is on fire, on all fronts.

Honestly we feel for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by hopexter(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:
En go clear some people for eyes like loud.

Peter Obi is coming oo

Obi is coming when he’s still on grassroots mobilisation program? Make una dey play just as Datti dey play with Obi. E go clear for your eyes without eyeglasses grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Heffalump(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
Student Union Gathering

It has become clear that you're actually delusional. Homeless boy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by IfnobeGod20: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truth be said in the hearts of many APC stalwarts they would have preferred Peter Obi to Tinubu but partiship handicapped them but many will work underground for him. They should continue cry and abusing Obi and his supporters on net but when day break their eyes will clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Kennitrust(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
Student Union Gathering
thieftinubu urchins are shameles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Mccullum: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
They're learning from Tinubu's political strategy.

before Obi learn other tactics, Tinubu is already declared President of Nigeria, grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Peppysco: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:
En go clear some people for eyes like loud.

Peter Obi is coming oo

Hmmm, if this is the population they could get from the women wing of Obidients in the state, to even get a 3% of total votes in the state would be a herculean task. Population wey nor reach one wing of tomato sellers in Mile-12, I dey laff una. No wonder LP got less than 3k votes in Osun's election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Ikea81: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
I knkw they must have said some real reasonable things than tinubu's wife that said she will drive ibos from Lagos..you beget who you are. Intellectual marry intellectual while touts and drug addict marries a market woman and fighter .
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Dshocker(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

How can you feel for someone that wants to help and shape your future...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by sencekompis: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekiti naa waist of time for OBITUARY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by matm: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Don't feel for him.Obi is a wealthy man dt can never taste poverty in his life time again.Feel for urself and Nigerians who are buying a liter of fuel N400 and kerosene N900. Feel for the future of millions of Nigerian youths who have no hope of survival due to bad economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Efforts in futile.

Save your tears for February, urchin.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Rashdimuh(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good prepping for 2027
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by AlwaysPositive: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Copy and paste.

Shows the kind of person you are.[right][/right] grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Efforts in futile.

Try and say the truth once. With this new strategy the election is over. We both know it.

I pray God grants you a proper job post elections. But vow not to vote APC or campaign for them henceforth.

Don't worry, the Obi Presidency will be a good one for you, I, everyone.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by ceeceeco: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you love Rufai Oseni of Arise Tv please gather here. If you pray & wish for a better Nigeria also gather here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by DesignMaestro(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
This looks more like PTA meeting
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by afadi2410: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Hope you will still feel for him when he wins
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Lightorder: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

feel for poor family and unborn that will definitely wallow in SQUALOR. Obi is eternally rich already. Use your data bonus to browse about the Obi you are feeling for and then cry for yourself and your offsprings in this nation
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Market no sell inside empty stadium so den go inside hall to rebrand their failure to town hall..

Pandora useless no be small.. grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by JOemmy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Very strategic move women are very influencial.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Poshest4: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
How do you know is life is wrecked if we check am well him get money pass you, some of you deceive yourself here thinking your insulting but deep inside you know how suffer wan kill you. I pity you

DSC7:

Joke apart who pass you don pass you....

Feel more pity for your wretched life....
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by seunjungle1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
This project is failed already.
Is this what they can gather?
Their presidential campaign in Ekiti and Ondo scheduled for 26&27 of last year December postponed again?

Obi is regretting right now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintkel:
it will never be well with d enemies of a better nigeria

Amen a thousand times! Especially those people who denigrate our country all the time, who called our Fatherland The Zoo and our Darling president Bubu and the cloned Jubril of Sudan. E no go better for them unto the fifth generation. No be the time of election only we love our country. Na efritime, election or no election.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti by Sholaco: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This campaign strategy is more effective than renting crowd
peter obi can not win grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.