Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi (20296 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Daddyyo123: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
1)No fire extinguishers anywhere nearby not even in both vehicles.

2)No quick response by fire and emergency services

3)Vehicles probably both in terrible shape.

4)Roads in even worse shape,no medians,and no guardrails.

5)Poorly trained road saftey officials.

Its what a failed country looks like if you ask anyone with a brain.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by YaksonFCA(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
RIp
Condolences
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by abobote: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

R.I.P to the departed souls.

Nigerian roads are death trap, our roads are not wide enough. Especially that oyo-ibadan express road, One need to see how trucks, bus and cars are struggling to pass that tiny dead road.

biko always travel by air. I can't remember when last I traveled by road.
Are you kidding me? We all would have loved to travel by air, only if we can afford it

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

Nigerian roads are death trap, our roads are not wide enough. Especially that oyo-ibadan express road, One need to see how trucks, bus and cars are struggling to pass that tiny dead road.

Thats why you vote accordingly.

If you keep your expectations low and put these bubus in office you will suffer their inadequacy for generations
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Aldol: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
So sad, may their souls rest in peace
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Onyeka8: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
May they RIP AMEN.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by SLOVFO(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sad news. I dread those hummer buses ...the way some transporters pack people like sardines into those buses leave much to be desired.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by AmazingELixir: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

Buhari has started again this new born year
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by naijapikin2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bauchi again

Waz happening?

Somborri above me said buhari has stated. No worry we go survive the remaining four months
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Traplord09: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
There's nothing new when our country is on round page

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
SLOVFO:
Sad news. I dread those hummer buses ...the way some transporters pack people like sardines into those buses leave much to be desired.

All because your govt officials are corrupt and don't do their job.

Nowhere in a western country like the US can a passenger vehicle be overloaded.

The bus will be impounded and they will pay thousands in fines plus license suspended
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Justdare73: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
LikeCool84: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Jackbaur88: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bauchi to Jos road needs dualization. These towns and villages that build houses in close proximity to high ways is very bad. I always pray when ever I am shuttling that road
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Since I left Nigeria coming back has become my biggest fear every day I keep hearing so many death here and there

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

You mean within the city you are presently. You travel by air from house to house doing your hook up business grin
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nicepoker:
You mean within the city you are presently. You travel by air from house to house doing your hook up business grin

Never laugh at your own jokes olodo

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by highchief1: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435850/18-passengers-burnt-bus-collides-trailer-bauchi/
all this one’s were shouting happy new year 3 days ago.This is the reason I don’t do Al that.this life is not just it.celebrate today die tomorow.Reminds me of my boss when I was still in Nigeria.died the eve of his birthday after plenty enjoyment.life matter tire person
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
kabukabu50:
1)No fire extinguishers anywhere nearby not even in both vehicles.

2)No quick response by fire and emergency services

3)Vehicles probably both in terrible shape.

4)Roads in even worse shape,no medians,and no guardrails.

5)Poorly trained road saftey officials.

Its what a failed country looks like if you ask anyone with a brain.

when you hear fire extinguisher you think it can be used to fight all kinds of flames.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Decent09(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

Madam Ibadan to Lagos you dey follow Flight, U are truly a Billionaire.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nicepoker:
when you hear fire extinguisher you think it can be used to fight all kinds of flames.

Car fire extinguishers are used to choke car fires I've used one several times myself on car fires.No one died,everyone got out and escaped.

Do you have any other important questions?
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by FarmTech(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
So bad. Harmattan period is a period when static electricity is abundant. Thats why fire outbreaks are common. When you rub pen on your hair and place it close to a small piece of paper, it will attract the paper. That is an example of static electricity. It can produce tiny invisible sparks and that is where the fire outbreak comes from. Everyone shud be careful with combustibles during harmattan.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by shineeye1: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435850/18-passengers-burnt-bus-collides-trailer-bauchi/

Yet another lunatic driver has successfully but tragically DELETED 18 souls from the events of 2023 under very horrific circumstances! The lunatic driver achieved the insane feat with the full cooperation of the unfortunate victims for they each had ample opportunity to disembark from the hellbound bus before the demonized driver encountered his Waterloo...
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
4tomandchi:
Father when our time come please give us a more pleasant death. RIP to them.
Speed violation caused the accident
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by shineeye1: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nameka768:
Bxbxbbd

Watch your damn back! You are going down!
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Oxtertee(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

Which Ọ̀yọ́ - Ibadan road are you referring to? Ọ̀yọ́ - Ibadan is a dual carriage road (express) maybe you mean old Oyo - Ogbomosho road.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by kabukabu50(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
FarmTech:
So bad. Harmattan period is a period when static electricity is abundant. Thats why fire outbreaks are common. When you rub pen on your hair and place it close to a small piece of paper, it will attract the paper. That is an example of static electricity. It can produce tiny invisible sparks and that is where the fire outbreak comes from. Everyone shud be careful with combustibles during harmattan.

Everyone should be careful with combustible materials at all times.period.

Don't see what it has to do with this post though.
Re: 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi by Bmaster(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
cry cry

travelling by air depends on your destination.
And again no safer route again be it water oo,land oo or air.
God na him wey we commit this year for hand,
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List And Information About Airlines In Nigeria / Accident Kills 22 Traders In Kebbi, Others Severely Injured (Photos) / Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.