Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Come To Jesus !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To Jesus !!! (387 Views)

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Come to Jesus !!!

Matthew 11:28-30

Today I want to talk about this beautiful amazing passage that describes who Jesus Christ is to us.

A lot of time, we move around with so many incorrect thoughts about who Jesus is and what he thinks about us, his dealings with us, how he treats us etc.

Matthew 11:28-30 is one beautiful passage that has been part of my life way back as a little girl, Jesus Christ offering himself to everyone saying to all you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry, all you who are broken-hearted, all you who are depressed, all you who are anxious, all you who are failing, all you who are sinful, come to me I will give you rest.

Jesus is asking us to come just as we are, he says come to me with all sincerity no matter how horrible you feel, no matter how messed up you are, no matter how lonely or how bad things must have gone, Jesus Christ is saying come to me!

He says come to me, I will convert your cravings into reality, I will transform your sorrow into joy, I will remove all the guilt of sin by my blood shed on the cross of calvary and most importantly give new life to all those hardly hanging on.

The book of Matthew 11:28-30 is for you and I because it reveals the heart of Jesus for us. This is the only place where Jesus himself talked about what his heart looks like. He assures us that we don't have to go through unnecessary sufferings, all we need do is to draw close to him and he will draw close to us. Jesus Christ is gentle, he is lowly, Jesus is not cruel, he is not easily irritated and frustrated. Jesus Christ is the most understanding person in the world!

Friends, Enough of your struggles, running around, going from one place to another trying to make life work, enough! My dear friends, Jesus Christ is sitting right before your eyes offering EVERYTHING you have been craving for. He is not difficult to find, Jesus Christ is very much available and he wants you because he is the one thing that you need most.

Come to Jesus today! Do not say tomorrow, do not say when I get old, do not say in the future, come to Jesus Christ today! Leave your struggles, leave your sins, leave your burdens, leave your self-made efforts and come to Jesus Christ today. The rest you never thought could be possible is very much possible in Jesus Christ, all you need do is to just come. Just come my dear friends just come, come to Jesus today. Your new life starts when you come to him.

Friends I am inviting you to come to Jesus Christ today & I am guessing several of you reading right now would like to come to Jesus. I affirm that what you are about to do is very normal, millions of others have done it as well. Today is a very good day to make this life - changing decision to come to Jesus. 

If your answer is yes, please say this prayer words for words as you read;

Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I believe that you died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. I admit I am a sinner in need of a savior and I am asking you to be mine right now. Come into my life Jesus. Please forgive my sins. Come live in me as my Lord, leader and savior from now on, Amen!

If you prayed the prayer congratulations! I'd like to rejoice with you about it and give you some materials that will help you live and grow with Jesus and experience his love, mercy and rest everyday of your life. Please send a message to +234 806 557 4263, I'd love to hear from you. God Bless You!

2 Likes

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
The God who's clothed with fire THANK YOU for day 6 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord

GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS, EVERY controversies over your life will be settled this year!
Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM

As I journey into 2023, the Lord will be with me all through this year, every impossible things shall be performed by me and I will be turned into a wonder !

Type YES to Affirm !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Scripture for the day

Isaiah 46 : 11

The Lord will send unto you helpers of destiny, ravenous bird, contacts, relationships that will help you fulfil God's plan for you !

RUN WITH IT !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Our good God THANK YOU for day 7 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS !

I invite you to join Acceleration Service with Pastor David Ogbueli Live! See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgrHVVoPBc
Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM �️

Throughout this year 2023, the Holy Ghost will go ahead of me, this year will bring me miracles and I will become the envy of the season !

Type YES to Affirm!

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
The Bible is mankind's principles

Proverbs 13:3��

Keep what you know to yourself & you will be safe, You talk too much & you are done for !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nairalanders, let's spend a minute to Chant �️

✝️Psalm 27:1- 3 KJV

���

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Extraordinary Strategist THANK YOU for day 8 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS !
Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM �️

I have goals and dreams that I am going to achieve, I won't stop at anything to achieve my goals and I will easily achieve them !

Type YES to Affirm!

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Scripture for the day �

✝️ Isaiah 45:3

The God of Israel will give you the treasures of darkness, hidden riches of secret places...What others touch & find nothing, you will find opportunities!

RUN WITH IT !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Awesome Nuggets of Wisdom from a great Pastor ��

✝️ Pastor David Ogbueli

PLEASE READ THE IMAGE �

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Bible is mankind's principles ����

Proverbs 13:6�CEV�

Live right, and you are safe BUT sin will destroy you !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2023
The God that commands the morning to appear THANK YOU for day 9 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY NEW WEEK FRIENDS !
Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM �️

This year, I will attract people who can help me, my positive attitude will bring me success and I am capable of achieving greatness !

Type YES to Affirm!

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Scripture for the day �

✝️ Zechariah 10:1

I the Lord, am the one who sends storm clouds and showers of rain to make fields produce. So when the crops need rain, you should pray to me.

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
wesome Nuggets of Wisdom from a great Apostle ��

✝️ Apostle Joshua Selman

PLEASE READ THE IMAGES

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
The Bible is mankind's principles ����

Proverbs 13:11 ��

MONEY WRONGLY GAINED WILL DISAPPEAR BIT BY BIT, THE MONEY EARNED LITTLE BY LITTLE WILL GROW AND GROW !

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
As believers, this is what we MUST do ���

✝️ Matthew 28:19

���

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Almighty God THANK YOU for day 10 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS !
Your going out and coming in is blessed
Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM �️

This year I am prepared. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy & abundance!

Type YES to Affirm!

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Scripture for the day �

✝️ Jeremiah 33:3

Regarding 2023, The Lord will show you the things that you don't know and can't see!

Re: Come To Jesus !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Awesome Nuggets of Wisdom from a great Pastor ��

✝️ Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya

PLEASE READ THE IMAGES

(1) (Reply)

Emeritus Prof Aboaba; RCCG Giant Who Predicted Own Death / Differences Between The First Temple And The Fake Second Temple / 30 Pieces: The Lastest Mount Zion Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.