Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? (273 Views)

How To Calculate CGPA And Meet Up With A Target Grade Level Of Graduation / 5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? by BeStroNG(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Or am I the only one who didn't know how to calculate and didn't care to at all?

By their calculations, I came out with 2:1 and that was enough to move on with life. No time!

Seriously, I didn't care to even learn how all the As, Bs, Cs and the rest were summed to arrive at final point (CGPA).

Did you know?
Re: Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? by ThoughtOfYou: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? by Directway: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
There are many people like that
Re: Did You Know How To Calculate CGPA Before Graduation? by FreedomArmy: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2023
I think it's highest display of nonchalant attitude not to know how calculate cgpa until you graduate from school.
My school for example only past results and do not post cgpa. We were left to do the calculations on our own and that help to keep us on our toe so that we can make up for our deficiencies in the coming semester
Every student should know how to calculate cgpa

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Capsules. / How Many Subjects Do IJMB Students Offer Per Course? / First African Distance Learning University :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.