Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Thread For Special Educators - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Special Educators (268 Views)

Fg Set Date For Special Meeting Over ASUU Strike With Nuc, Pro-chancellors, Vc’s / Educators Pls Help Me Lemme Know My Stand ^_^ / Recognition Of Health Educators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Special Educators by sunnymighty(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Compliments of the Season folks,not sure if this is the right section, however, I discovered there is no thread on Special Education, if you are a Special Educators and searching for opportunities in your field, feel free to post or better still if there is an existing vacancy in your organization pls share on this thread.

We have vacancies for 2 femaie special educators in Ibadan, there is accommodation Incase you wish to relocate. We are NGO, rehabilitating children and young adults living with intellectual disabilities.

We have vacancy for a driver here in Lagos, if you are good with both Manual and Automatic Car/Bus and you have your driver's license and LASDRI pls feel free to apply.

We have accommodation also

Salary- Negotiable
Re: Thread For Special Educators by youngsahito(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
sunnymighty:
Compliments of the Season folks,not sure if this is the right section, however, I discovered there is no thread on Special Education, if you are a Special Educators and searching for opportunities in your field, feel free to post or better still if there is an existing vacancy in your organization pls share on this thread.

We have vacancies for 2 femaie special educators in Ibadan, there is accommodation Incase you wish to relocate. We are NGO, rehabilitating children and young adults living with intellectual disabilities.

We have vacancy for a driver here in Lagos, if you are good with both Manual and Automatic Car/Bus and you have your driver's license and LASDRI pls feel free to apply.

We have accommodation also

Salary- Negotiable
you didn't put email or contact phone number.
Re: Thread For Special Educators by sunnymighty(m): 2:35am On Jan 06, 2023
youngsahito:
you didn't put email or contact phone number.
Sorry abt that, pls call me on 08060801000
Re: Thread For Special Educators by sunnymighty(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2023
If you are Male, preferably an NCE holder or SSCE and can work as a Caregiver with an NGO in Ibadan,there is accommodation and feeding, please get intouch.

Experience 0-2 years.

(1) (Reply)

From 6 JAMB Attempts To Robotics Researcher At Kent State University / Should I Go For Mech Engineering Or Radiography? / Easy Ways To Solve Logarithms In Base 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.