Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) (23063 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc / Nigeria Police Academy Admission Processes And News Thread 6th Rc.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Here is a thread fully dedicated to those of us striving to gain admission this year and later jambites

This thread is dedicated to updating the present and future jambites

I hope

this thread will be of help. Lemme call the legends.
Pes14 chidorx80 lagista kennydoc and the other legends please come in.
Lalasticlala please move it to the promised land

Modified:-
If you're interested, you can introduce yourself by saying your name and your subject combination

2020 jambites should feel free to brainstorm and discuss here. the thread is all yours
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Introduce your self with your subject combination.
You're welcome. I'll go first.

Name:- WinningEleven

Combination:- Biology
Physics Chemistry English

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by noni14(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
nice
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by netsurfer01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nice one here.

Those writing use of English, I recently found an article that'll be extremely useful in the exams especially in the Sweet sixteen section. Check it out - Jamb sweet sixteen questions and answers
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
WinningEleven:
Here is a thread fully dedicated to those of us striving to gain admission this year and later jambites

This thread is dedicated to updating the present and future jambites

I hope this thread will be of help. Lemme call the legends.
Pes14 chidorx80 lagista kennydoc and the other legends please come in.
Lalasticlala please move it to the promised land
I think you got my name wrong actually Chidorx60.

any way I have the same subject combination as you,so let's get this party started.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chidorx60:
I think you got my name wrong actually Chidorx60.

any way I have the same subject combination as you,so let's get this party started.
Oya. Should I ask questions first or you should ask first,?
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

Oya. Should I ask questions first or you should ask first,?
its your show bro bring it on
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chidorx60:
its your show bro bring it on
Okay.

Explain the concept of adaptation.
What are discontinuous variations?
Explain how fats and oils are digested.
What's the hybridization of carbon atoms in ethyne?
How are ligands formed?
A appliance using power of 1000W needs a fuse of how many ampere?

Your move.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

Okay.

Explain the concept of adaptation.
What are discontinuous variations?
Explain how fats and oils are digested.
What's the hybridization of carbon atoms in ethyne?
How are ligands formed?
A appliance using power of 1000W needs a fuse of how many ampere?

Your move.
quite engaging as usual.

1)adaptation refers to special features possesed by organism,which are necessary for their survival.adaptation is improves over time.

2)discontinuous variation refers to the variation in organism that can not be graded Eg behaviour and several physiological abilities.

3)fats are digested by the very action of bile which starts when bile is added to chyme to increase the
water content,neutralise the acidic chyme in order to give an alkaline medium
and lastly to emulsify the fats and oil.
finally lipase is secreted both in the duodenum and pancrease to convert fats to glycerol.which is the final product to be stored usually in fat cells around the skin and liver.

4)don't really get the question but I know that carbon makes triple bonds in the unsaturated state of ethyne.

I leave the last two question for now
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

quite engaging as usual.

1)adaptation refers to special features possesed by organism,which are necessary for their survival.adaptation is improves over time.

2)discontinuous variation refers to the variation in organism that can not be graded Eg behaviour and several physiological abilities.

3)fats are digested by the very action of bile which starts when bile is added to chyme to increase the
water content,neutralise the acidic chyme in order to give an alkaline medium
and lastly to emulsify the fats and oil.
finally lipase is secreted both in the duodenum and pancrease to convert fats to glycerol.which is the final product to be stored usually in fat cells around the skin and liver.

4)don't really get the question but I know that carbon makes triple bonds in the unsaturated state of ethyne.

I leave the last two question for now
Nice.

Ethyne is sp³ hybridized

The appliance needs a fuse of 4A

Happy Xunday bro
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Ask your own questions
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
what does Einstein's equation represent E=mc^2(explain)
explain the functioning of the Heart in the circulatory system
give two test for alkanals and explain one
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by spiritualmubi: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi, well done op, I am spiritualmubi. my subject combo -physics, biology, chemistry and english.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Chidorx60:
what does Einstein's equation represent
E=mc^2(explain)

explain the functioning of the Heart in the circulatory system

give two test for alkanals and explain one
You should've mentioned me bro.

1. E=mc²

E= Energy
M= mass of object
C²= the speed of light squared.

2. The heart function by pumping blood round the body through blood vessels. Pumping action of the heart involves two process called systole and diastole.

3. Tests are

i. Addition of Benedict solution. This gives a brick red precipitate.

ii. Use of tollens reagent. It give a silver mirror. This is also known as silver mirror test

Mark o
And I made a mistake. Ethyne is so hybridized. Not sp³
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
spiritualmubi:
Hi, well done op, I am spiritualmubi. my subject combo -physics, biology, chemistry and english.
Welcome mubi. Abeg drop any questions you have to make this place more lively
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Chidorx60 and spiritualmubi... Try and solve some eh?

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
noni14:
nice
Join The party
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
WinningEleven:

You should've mentioned me bro.

1. E=mc²

E= Energy
M= mass of object
C²= the speed of light squared.

2. The heart function by pumping blood round the body through blood vessels. Pumping action of the heart involves two process called systole and diastole.

3. Tests are

i. Addition of Benedict solution. This gives a brick red precipitate.

ii. Use of tollens reagent. It give a silver mirror. This is also known as silver mirror test

Mark o
And I made a mistake. Ethyne is so hybridized. Not sp³

All your answers are correct except that it is Fehlings solution that gives a brick red colour not benedicts

And i wanted you to explain the equation and heart in detail anyways kudos
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by TheOdd1sOut: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hm
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
WinningEleven:
nah i leave this ones
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Basit8147(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello. I'm a jambite. Basit by name. Eng phy che maths, as an engineering student
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Basit8147:
Hello. I'm a jambite. Basit by name. Eng phy che maths, as an engineering student
Welcome friend

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Join the party
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

All your answers are correct except that it is Fehlings solution that gives a brick red colour not benedicts

And i wanted you to explain the equation and heart in detail anyways kudos
In details keh? Its not easy to type na
Anyways

Why did you leave those questions
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by spiritualmubi: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
WinningEleven:
36-E, 37-D. My lil trial.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
spiritualmubi:
36-E, 37-D. My lil trial.
Good
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by SweetBuns(f): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Interesting
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Name: OwoukoUrua Subjects: Use of English,Biology,Chemistry,Physics School: Unimaid
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
OwoukoUrua:
Name: OwoukoUrua
Subjects: Use of English,Biology,Chemistry,Physics
School: Unimaid
Wow.
You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
A person who is colour blind is suffering from...
A. Hemophilia
B. Hypermetropia
C. Myopia
D. Xenophilia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Free NDDC Cinfores Past Questions And Answers / I Should Have Sorted Some Courses Like Others Did Cries My Friend / Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.