Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal (824 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by onez: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dear OBIdients, Agbados has become so desperate. Defeat is staring them on the face. Buhari is not ready to give a helping hand. They have gone full tribal. In their evil imagination, they believe other Nigerians hate Igbos. Peter Obi's presidency is not for Igbo. Please remain focused. This evil will pass.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by Idiotseverywher: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
You have noticed that? I have been following their recent trends, they becoming so aggressive and so dirty in their lies and propaganda, the type of foolish and childish post is becoming so funny And unbecoming, they are now playing the last part of their dirty politics since they noticed that all the lies and propaganda against Obi and Igbos are not working

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by onez: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
All OBIdients should remain focused. Victory is ours. In a 4 horse race, we are 100 percent sure of victory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's getting clearer to them now that Tinubu will lose disgracefully so they want to fight dirty

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by Nightwolf1: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm ready for the tribal war. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by DMerciful(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi is by far the best candidate. If APC had presented Osinbajo, it'd have been understandable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by Obalacam(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
One thing these urchins failed to understand is that if the election was between okorocha and osibanjo, Igbos will vote massively for osibanjo. Igbos are not only voting obi because he is from southeast but because he is the best amongst the candidates.
But one thing I believe is that everyone will be ok eventually

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is by far the best candidate. If APC had presented Osinbajo, it'd have been understandable

I'm Igbo but Osinbanjo was my candidate before the useless druggie bought APC ticket with his looted money and I had to switch to the next best candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by Maazieze(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obalacam:
One thing these urchins failed to understand is that if the election was between okorocha and osibanjo, Igbos will vote massively for osibanjo. Igbos are not only voting obi because he is from southeast but because he is the best amongst the candidates.
But one thing I believe is that everyone will be ok eventually

I swear oh, if osinbajo was the APC candidate, i dont think people would even pay attention to the labour party

3 Likes

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by ElSudani: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zombidients live in a parallel universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by PussyMiners: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I'm Igbo but Osinbanjo was my candidate before the useless druggie bought APC ticket with his looted money and I had to switch to the next best candidate.
See this Osu liar !!
You, a perpetual PDP slave could never have supported Osinbajo. grin

We remember the numerous names osu used to call Star boy. You all deceive no one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by AntiTerrorist: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElSudani:
Only senseless urchins believe Thiefnubuu is presentable and electable. But no sane Nigerian will vote for him
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023 election. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

1 Like

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by ElSudani: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Omo Ibo ni mi tokantokan sugbon bee si ni Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023 election. Bi o ti le je wipe Obi ma lule patapata.

Obi maa lule ni o.
Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by AntiTerrorist: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElSudani:

Thiefnubuu maa lule ni o.
grin

Re: Message To Obidients: Agbados Has Gone Full Tribal by OKOATA(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2023
onez:
Dear OBIdients, Agbados has become so desperate. Defeat is staring them on the face. Buhari is not ready to give a helping hand. They have gone full tribal. In their evil imagination, they believe other Nigerians hate Igbos. Peter Obi's presidency is not for Igbo. Please remain focused. This evil will pass.
If they call you Igbo or Ipob call them Dirty afonja muslim from ilorin. The thing pain then pass anything

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Data? / More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna / How Atiku Prevented Tinubu From Scamming FG, By El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.