Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months (558 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Man Ran Out Of Patience, As He Goes To Confront His Debtor For His Money / Man Cut Debtor For Owning Him 500 NAIRA Only At Garage Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hi guys

So, I paid this guy 230K to help me setup something online and he failed to render the service for the past 9 months.

He promised to refund on the 31st of December, 2022 but he failed and complained again that he is expecting money from a platform by ending of February, 2023.

Please, how best can I get my money back from this guy :

1. Arrest him with the Police?
2. Get a Lawyer?
3. Arrest him with the Soldier?

The guy is in Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria

PS : If you can hook me up with a Soldier, I will appreciate.

Thanks x
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by KingOfTheDamned: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you arrest him the money is gone because best you can do is charge him to court and the court will ask him how he intends to pay .

You might end up getting 1k a month

It's a civil case nothing the police can do , or a lawyer either

Lastly the worst decision is a soldier because even if the soldier helps you beat him . All he has to do is survive and go report you at any army barrack you and the soldier are in big crap

Any soldier following you on such a move is ilegal duty and can loose his job. No soldier will risk this except if they wear plain clothes which defeats the purpose

Your best bet is dialogue... Go and talk one on one with him

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
If you arrest him the money is gone because best you can do is charge him to court and the court will ask him how he intends to pay .

It's a civil case nothing the police can do

Thanks for your input bro.

If I charge him to court and he agrees to pay 1k a month, what will happen when he fails to remit 1k in a particular month?
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by KingOfTheDamned: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:

Thanks for your input bro.

If I charge him to court and he agrees to pay 1k a month, what will happen when he fails to remit 1k in a particular month?

Nothing he will appear in court again and say 1k a month is too high the judge might slash it to 500 Naira

Read the rest of my previous post you only read half of it
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Nothing he will appear in court again and say 1k a month is too high the judge might slash it to 500 Naira

Thanks Bro.

I appreciate�
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by KingOfTheDamned: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:

Thanks Bro.

I appreciate�

You are welcome . It is the harsh reality of civil cases. You can only do otherwise if it was a case of fraud which it isn't..

Since he isn't an iliterate who doesn't know his rights don't risk this or you can land in serious trouble

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by Nice2023(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pray make Yoruba man no owe u money.

One has been owing for the past 3years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by youngsahito(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

It's a civil case nothing the police can do , or a lawyer either

Lastly the worst decision is a soldier because even if the soldier helps you beat him . All he has to do is survive and go report you at any army barrack you and the soldier are in big crap

Any soldier following you on such a move is ilegal duty and can loose his job. No soldier will risk this except if they wear plain clothes which defeats the purpose

Your best bet is dialogue... Go and talk one on one with him
carry Boyz go his house, make u show am something or seize something from him wey go pain am.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by OnlineBusinessC(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Nice2023:
Pray make Yoruba man no owe u money.

One has been owing for the past 3years.

Omo, 3 years too long ooooo

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by OnlineBusinessC(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2023
youngsahito:
carry Boyz go his house, make u show am something or seize something from him wey go pain am.

Naso
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by nedekid: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by Dougyclan: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:
Hi guys

So, I paid this guy 230K to help me setup something online and he failed to render the service for the past 9 months.

He promised to refund on the 31st of December, 2022 but he failed and complained again that he is expecting money from a platform by ending of February, 2023.

Please, how best can I get my money back from this guy :

1. Arrest him with the Police?
2. Get a Lawyer?
3. Arrest him with the Soldier?

The guy is in Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria

PS : If you can hook me up with a Soldier, I will appreciate.

Thanks x
Oga this is not soldier matter, it will only cost you 4,600 for the items needed to make him pay you your money without any further argument. That's a small issue. 09034568201
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by achitydavid: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
The first step in teaching mathematics It's time to online math programs for struggling students introduce your child to numbers and numbers, ordinal and quantitative counting, teach him to count and write numbers from 1 to 30. The best way to do this is in the game. Exercise with the baby no more than half an hour a day and make sure that he does not overwork.
Re: Help Needed On How I Can Get My 230K Refund From A Debtor For The Past 9 Months by Thomthom(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Police fit help you drag ur money forget say the matter go go court.. But no say that money no fit complete again.. Lawyer forget that one the money to carry lawyer and do court paper, the money don dey short.. Soldier that one Na illegal ooo, them dey drag money but Na illegal, and dey fit go over do for debtor house by destroying things. And the end, na you go balance debtor. My Opinion and advice first go report am to him wife, uncle, or brothers.. if he no still pay, go report am to the chief or elder wey dey him community, if he no pay go summon am for palace.. if Na person wey get shame, before the matter they commot for wife hand dey enter Elders hand the debtor go pay you.. No do gra gra just chil dey follow am. And no tell am anything wey u won do..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Repel Terrorists Attack In Katsina, Kill One (photo) / Police Arrested Man Who Hacks His Girlfriend To Death In Kaduna,for Planning To / Court Jails Lecturer who Attacked Student For Beating His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.