Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. (539 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Prince Harry Wears Agbada In Nigeria As Kaduna Governor Uba Sani Dresses Him / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by Uba76: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
King Charles made “sadistic” about Prince Harry’s “real” father, the prince revealed in his new memoir. Harry, 38, grew up amid public speculation that his biological father was Princess Diana’s former lover Major James Hewitt.

In his new book, “Spare”, Prince Harry implied that even his father King Charles made hurtful comments about his parentage.

Prince Harry writes: “Pa liked telling stories, and this was one of the best in his repertoire. He’d always end with a burst of philosophizing … Who knows if I’m really the Prince of Wales? Who knows if I’m even your real father?

“He’d laugh and laugh, though it was a remarkably unfunny joke, given the rumor circulating just then that my actual father was one of Mummy’s former lovers: Major James Hewitt. One cause of this rumor was Major Hewitt’s flaming ginger hair, but another cause was sadism.”

Major James Hewitt

Harry said that tabloid readers loved the idea that his dad was not really Prince Charles, insisting it likely made them feel better about their own lives.

“Never mind that my mother didn’t meet Major Hewitt until long after I was born,” he adds.

It’s just one of the bombshells in Harry’s book, in which he also breaks his silence on his stepmother, Camilla Parker Bowles, and about his fractured relationship with his older brother, William.
He tells how William hit him during a fight over Meghan Markle.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/05/according-to-the-duke-of-sussexs-new-memoir-king-charles-made-sadistic-remarks-about-prince-harrys-actual-father/

Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by SilverOrLead: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
This bastard again
.when I did a thread about the bastard of Windsor here I was banned and thread deleted
I hope the mods now see they owe me an apology.

Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by jacida: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
shocked grin
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by viyon02: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is serious, Harry has always been the black sheep.
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Devil resides in this family
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by RenaissanceGuy: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Royal life worldwide is a sort of cult. Your life is controlled to fit into whatever the family or tradition demands. It's not worth it.
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
I think he has lost his senses since his mum died

He didn't recover

Sorry Harry
Re: King Charles Made “sadistic” Remarks About Prince Harry’s “actual” Father. by tommy589(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
What some do for love

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Yobe State For APC Presidential Rally / The African Perspectives Of Peter Obi / 65 Political Parties Adopt Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.