Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How You Can Earn Through Affiliate Marketing/amazon Kdp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Earn Through Affiliate Marketing/amazon Kdp (378 Views)

Comprehensive Guide Of Affiliate Marketing, Amazon KDP. / How To Make 200k To 500k Monthly Through Affiliate Marketing / Learn How To Make Money Online Through Affiliate Marketing With Your SmartPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn Through Affiliate Marketing/amazon Kdp by Dilo23: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello dear friend,

Can we talk? Wait, yes you...

I know you're rushing somewhere, but no worries I won't take much of your time.��

Okay, thanks for waiting...

I was going through Nairaland just yesterday and noticed we are users here.

But, Since we barely talk to each other, Are we really friends?
Before I move on, my me is Onyejekwe Odinaka but people call me Dilo. You can chat or call anytime on 08142206299

We could be good friends by changing that, don't you think?

The Internet was made for connecting with beautiful people like you and we shouldn't have to scroll through our news feed without knowing each other, don't you think so?
I have a PASSION for Learning.

I have always been a hustler right from my tender age

You wouldn't believe me if I tell you about my struggling years back when I worked as a beverage (drinks) distributor with Iceland company.
That never made me think less of the person I ever wanted to be, instead it motivated me to keep up my dreams.

I won't tell you I've gotten to the place I wish to be but I can firmly tell you reading this article that I Onyejekwe Odinaka is not in the place I have once been.

I Have been able to generate multiple 7 Figures online and I teach smart young Nigerians how to start and scale to earning 6 figures monthly just with their smartphones.

I have been privileged to learn from some of the greatest Multi-Billionaires in the Marketing game ( Brian Tracy, Dan Lok, Toyin Omotoso, stanimart Okeke etc).I am a solo-preneur, I never believed one can pull whole lot of money from the internet legitimately, you know what that means �. I was once one of the people that always assume all big car owners are ritualist and scammers.
Until I had an encounter with the greatest opportunity that have ever changed me and my whole ugly thoughts.

Well many people are still like me anyway why because one can not know all but how to Turn your self into a Life breathing cash Machine got me some clarity on what the rich do and how money works.

I practised Realty too but my love for learning, impacting people positively and growth made me become an Online Business Consultant.

I am also a Mentor/Business Coach.

As a result, I teach Youths how to not browse aimlessly on social media but turn their phone into a legitimate money making machine by developing high-income skills such as Affiliate, Sales, Advertising and Amazon KDP.

I live in Lagos, Nigeria. At okota precisely.

I love to read books about Mindset,Marketing Money and Self Development.�

I'm a low-key individual and hates oppression.

I love Meeting new people because there's so much you can possibly learn from them, especially you.

I would like to think that I'm a person of value because people say that I am a VALUEPRENEUR�‍♂️

I love people who are goal-oriented, focused and real �

I've said enough about myself.☺️

Can I also meet you?

I'll be checking below for your response.
You can know more of this business by clicking
https://deelo.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

DLM Capital Group Sponsors Employee’s Philanthropic Projects / Has Anyone Successfully Filled Ndlea Application Form? (pictures) / Young People: Can You Manage Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.