Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Are You In Or Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You In Or Out? (101 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Or Out? by SmartDGTS: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
I have seen that some people are willing to learn and understand how the internet generates money for so many people online legally...[i][/i]

These [b]internet money[/b makers either sell digital or physical products or offer services most especially digital skills (Copywriting, Video Editing, Graphic design.. etc.) known as Freelancing.

In some cases, you can earn money by selling your content in books like KDP...or selling people's products like the popular affiliate marketing...
The wrong mindset has made people feel so bad about the internet money system.

Believe me, you, some people are so lazy...

They want to make money so fast without following the right roadmap.

In every money system, there are principles and apart from that, there are also strategies/roadmap to follow.

You cannot be a product seller and you won't advertise and expect to make sales or get customers. If you refuse to showcase your product/service who will know you?

Your online profile and the content you share matter alot.

So, this is why digital skill is so beneficial...

The internet is the biggest market ever...
Most people are gathered and you can attract your customers or clients.

You need the right orientation and skills to either deliver services to clients or help you
to grow your business.

Smart D's Free Digital Skill training and awareness campaign is here.

Join our 1 week's Digital skills training Campaign!! Click the link below to get started!!

http:///3GIQf4V

(1) (Reply)

Legit And Active 8+ International Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2023/202 / 23/24 Unilag Diploma Foundation Application Form Is On Sales / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.