Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Make Money From Youtube Shorts As A Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Youtube Shorts As A Beginner (342 Views)

Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Youtube Shorts As A Beginner by Jamesjohnrob: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, YouTube has recently started rolling out a new monetization feature for short videos. This is a great opportunity for content creators to make some extra money from their videos, and it's also a great way to support your favorite YouTube channels.

If you're not familiar with the new feature, basically, YouTube will now allow creators to place adverts on videos that are under 4 minutes in length. This is a great way to monetize your shorter videos, and it's also a great way to support your favorite YouTube channels.

If you're a content creator, I highly encourage you to take advantage of this new feature. It's a great way to make some extra money from your videos, and it's also a great way to support your favorite YouTube channels.

Today I will be sharing with you 4 different ways you can make money on YouTube videos or YouTube shorts. Be sure to read this article to the end, so that you will not miss any important information concerning this topic.

Here is what I will be covering in this article today.

1: Different Ways To Make Money FromYouTube shorts.

2: How To Get 1,000 Subscribers and 4,000 Watch hours.

3: How Much Money Can You Make From YouTube Short As A Beginner.

4:How To Get Started As A Beginner.

So let's get started.

What Are The Different Ways To Make Money From YouTube Shorts?

There are many ways that you can make money from YouTube shorts. One way is to be a part of the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to monetize your videos through ads. You can also sell products through your channel, or work with brands as an influencer.

If you want to be a part of the YouTube Partner Program, you need to meet certain requirements, such as having at least 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. Once you're accepted into the program, you can start monetizing your videos with ads.

You can also sell products through your channel. If you have a product that you think your audience would be interested in, you can create a video about it and include a link to where they can buy it.

If you're not interested in selling products, you can also work with brands as an influencer. This means that you promote their products or services on your channel in exchange for a fee.

How To Get 1000 Subscribers And 4,000 Public Watch Hours?

In order to grow your YouTube channel and get more subscribers, you need to put in the work and create great content that your viewers will enjoy. Here are a few tips on how to get 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours:

1. Create content that is entertaining and informative

Your content should be engaging and offer value to your viewers. If your videos are boring or lack substance, people will not want to watch them or subscribe to your channel.

2. Use keyword research to find popular topics

Use keyword research to find out what topics are popular with viewers and make videos on those topics. This will help you attract more viewers to your channel.

3. Optimize your titles and descriptions

Make sure your titles and descriptions are keyword rich and accurately describe your video content. This will help people find your videos more easily and ensure that they watch them.

4. Promote your videos

Once you have created great content, promote your videos on social media like Facebook, Twitter and much more.

So, How Much Money Can You Make From YouTube Video Or YouTube Shorts As A Beginner?

If you're looking to make some money from YouTube Shorts as a beginner, you'll need to put in some work. There's no easy way to make money, and YouTube Shorts is no exception. However, if you're willing to put in the effort, you can make some decent money from YouTube Shorts.

The amount of money you can make from YouTube Shorts depends on a few factors, such as the number of views your videos get, the number of subscribers you have, and the amount of advertising revenue you generate.

If you're just starting out, you probably won't make much money from YouTube Shorts. However, as you grow your channel and your videos get more views, you'll start to see your earnings increase.

To maximize your earnings from YouTube Shorts, you'll need to focus on creating quality content that people will want to watch. You should also focus on building up your subscriber base, as this will help you generate more views and earn more money.

Do you need more updates about this? Or would you like to know other ways to make money online? If yes, then Be sure to join me on my Facebook group.

As most of you know, I am very active on my Facebook group. I love sharing updates about different ways to make money online with little or minimal effort.

I really appreciate all of the Feedback I receive from all of you.

If you haven't already, be sure to follow my Facebook group, so you can stay up to date on everything about making money online. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all on my Facebook group page soon!

And one last things do not drop any of your contact details down below on the comment section on nairaland such as: WhatsApp number or email address. It's not safe to do that.

The best Way to get update from me is to follow Me on my Facebook group.

JOIN THE MAKING MONEY ONLINE GROUP

(1) (Reply)

"You Won't Believe What Chatgpt Can Do! Make Money And Improve Your Life With Th / Earn 3k Daily For Free / 15 Crops You Can Grow In Containers On Your Deck Or Balcony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.