Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo (9043 Views)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / President Buhari Hails Adams Oshiomhole At 70 / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Obaseki's time to face the music is drawing near
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by Littlefingerjp: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2023
buhariguy:
and they're all regretting till tomorrow.
and they have all agree to be with Oshimhole this time
Regretting no be the same Obaseki wey Adams put still dey dere,abi na because he no be your party member again,e turn devil...All this APC supporters eh,I don't know how Yu people will look in public defending nonsense because let's just assume this is a faceless forum so shame no go catch Yu.. Gazelle gagaraga
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by xristos(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Jones4190:

that to prove that you have nothing to offer to even your family, you know that your father wish you are as popular as tinubu? do you know that your state wish to have someone like tinubu? stop hating so that God will answer your prayer
ya wasting time
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Yu just screenshot nonsense,no source,Just mere statistics propagated by Yu and your gazelle gagaraga
Sheybi una like to dey verify? Why not verify it? Verify and prove me wrong and win yourself 50k
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Edo be Lagos and 1 man decides who is the saint today and devil tomorrow... When Obaseki was under APC he told him he was the best, Obaseki comot for APC,he begin tell them that he was once a cultist who was rusticated from the University..The same man wey yu call saint 4 years ago...Oga Yu have nothing significant to say
You are not from Edo state. Edo people now have a better grasping of the situation
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by OKEMKPI: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
This is 2023,u need to face reality and feel for your miserable unproductive and unfulfilled life unless
Getting likes and comments of social media is a fulfilled life to you.At your age Peter Obi was already a millionaire in $ and you that have N27,500 in your account is feeling for him.
Get all the likes get all the comments, get all the followers yet be living a miserable life in reality. Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by Littlefingerjp: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You are not from Edo state. Edo people now have a better grasping of the situation
Let's see how it helps your party in the election...I am not from Edo but I have first hand information dere,I was at auchi late November for a project...
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by Finneseguy1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
My brother the mic is different from balablu blublu bulabla but they should have made a downpayment of electricity for roasting bole which will be used to serve the 50 million youths that will be recruited in the Army..
What we they eat? Cassava, garri , bole, ewa, eeeeerrrrg

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by oladunjoye77u: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kikikiki.. Crowd of hired thugsKikikiki.. Crowd of hired thugs...
Re: Crowd Hails Adams Oshiomhole During APC Presidential Rally In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Let's see how it helps your party in the election...I am not from Edo but I have first hand information dere,I was at auchi late November for a project...
Oshobaba will have an unprecedented victory. However APC will struggle at the presidential polls, but it won’t be too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Village Head Usman Sarki, Kidnap Many In Niger State / Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) / I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.