Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria (467 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by undisputedKOC: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2023
The number of votes the political fraudster Peter Obi will get in the 2023 elections will determine the number of IPOB terrorists we have in Nigeria.

The whole world already knows Peter Obi is the IPOB, ESN, UGM terrorists candidate. And Obi's Zombidiots terrorists supporters are definitely planning public chaos and mass destruction like the #EndSars when their terrorist leader Obi loses terribly and is thoroughly disgraced by Nigerians who love their country.

I trust our gallant military is already on top of the situation and the special forces units willl ever be ready to do the needful and send these Peter Obi Zombidiots terrorists to God for judgement when they try to terrorize Nigerians. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by redcliff: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The number of votes the political fraudster Peter Obi will get in the 2023 elections will determine the number of IPOB terrorists we have in Nigeria.

The whole world already knows Peter Obi is the IPOB, ESN, UGM terrorists candidate. And Obi's Zombidiots terrorists supporters are definitely planning public chaos and mass destruction like the #EndSars when their terrorist leader Obi loses terribly and is thoroughly disgraced by Nigerians who love their country.

I trust our gallant military is already on top of the situation and the special forces units willl ever be ready to do the needful and send these Peter Obi Zombidiots terrorists to God for judgement when they try to terrorize Nigerians. undecided

this is what you woke up early on a Friday morning to type. bro, based on your behaviour, I guarantee, you do not make more than 30k per month. Prove me otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2023
redcliff:

this is what you woke up early on a Friday morning to type. bro, based on your behaviour, I guarantee, you do not make more than 40k per month. Prove me otherwise.

The polls they are dropping day in day out about this election is taking his sleep our. Them don promise am one post if they win. All his life is on that promise to get a better life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Jobless and still hating someone that could save ur life other than these old men.

Brainwashed already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by undisputedKOC: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Some bitter wretched Obituary Obidîots have already invaded this beautiful thread with their everlasting sorrow. But I'm not moved because me and their useless fathers are not mates. Obi supporters will die in their poverty and misery by February. These IPOB terrorists won't be missed 1 bit undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Should Take Note: The Votes Peter Obi Gets In Nigeria by redcliff: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Some bitter wretched Obituary Obidîots have already invaded this beautiful thread with their everlasting sorrow. But I'm not moved because me and their useless fathers are not mates. Obi supporters will die in their poverty and misery by February. These IPOB terrorists won't be missed 1 bit undecided

bro but you are a broke arse. There is no reasonable person who is busy, has a source of livelihood, wakeup by 6am in the morning unprovoked to open a thread about a presidential candidate if he was not doing it for Financial gains. Anybody in that such frame doing this on nairaland, is a messenger to the "big boys" who have billed their candidates $400k for social media campaign for and against their candidate and their candidates opponent. You were only making your daily bread and its understandable. I do not like certain candidates but I do wakeup and the first thing i do is to open a critique thread on them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Tinubu Reference Edo State With Yahoo / This Is What Is Going To Happen If Obi Doesn't Win Election / Osinbajo In Ogun For BBHS 100th anniversary Not At APC Kwara Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.