Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign (13407 Views)

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2023
The spokesperson for the Atiku, Okowa Presidential Campaign Council, Daniel Bwala has denied that his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is using the face of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, to campaign in some northern States.

Bwala made the clarification on Thursday while fielding questions on the Arise Television Morning Show programme.

DAILY POST had reviewed a video circulating online which showed bags of rice bearing the face of Obi with the logo of the PDP.

However, Bwala has come out to say that it did not emanate from the PDP.

He said, “That is not true to have emanated from us. Why I am saying that is because if you go to Bauchi now, people are even reporting that the Governor of Bauchi State is with the G-5. So, could he be behind that? Certainly no.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/06/2023-atiku-clears-air-on-using-peter-obis-image-for-campaign/?amp=1

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Pure lies

Here is the picture

Peter Obi is the annointed man here that everyone wanna tap from his blessings

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by NothingDoMe: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Weak response. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Weak response. grin

It's true Atiku used Peter Obi image to campaign

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku should not have replied

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Aufbauh(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2023
It's understable as we've always maintained that the PDP and LP are one and same.

The LP supporters are the disgruntled PDP apologists who are ethnic and religious extremists.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
Atiku should not have replied
why is no one using Thiefnibu Gagazala face to campaign

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2023
What's BITTER Obi

SUG Presidential Canditate I guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
why is no one using Thiefnibu Gagazala face to campaign

Travel around you no gree

Tinubu's infinity logo is everywhere

I was at a PDP G5 rally yesterday and Tinubu and Atiku's men where fully on ground

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

I was at a PDP G5 rally yesterday and Tinubu and Atiku's men where fully on ground

Shatap

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by FatiMohammed123: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku is better then any president he is coming by god grace
#Atikuorganizingforaction
#Atiku/Okowa2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

What concerns Tinubu and the PDP G-5 governors?
Attachee by force since no one give a feck about Tinubu

Rabbish

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
What's BITTER Obi

SUG Presidential Canditate I guess

E dey pain you ni ?

Even the enemy camp are using the face of obi

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by NothingDoMe: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

You were at PDP rally? Doing what?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What concerns Tinubu and and PDP G-5 governors?
Attachee by force since no one give a feck about Tinubu

Rabbish

SMH you online Obi supporters are funny

Mapo hall was lit yesterday unfuntunately the people missing are Obi and LP

Am starting to feel sorry for you guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You were at PDP rally? Doing what?

Doing what I do best...

Supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

I ask again, what concerns Tinubu with PDP G-5 governors?

See below the picture of Peter Obi rice that Atiku is using to campaign

Obi na dia father

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi na dia father

It's called Trojan horse

Bauchi Governor is supporting Tinubu and APC and I am sure he did that to link Atiku to Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi na dia father

My brother nothing person no go see o.

The same obi when them say na criminal.

Watch this video, this is not the rice own o .

Posters everywhere in Bauchi of Atiku and peter obi instead of Atiku and okowa

See for yourself wetting PDP don turn to

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1606711926066642948?t=_4Xul-uQQLjuxYbQnSK9QA&s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by wordbank(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

Feel sorry for yourself
It must be hard canvassing for tinubu
Take solace in his leaking anus
Urchin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:

Feel sorry for yourself
It must be hard canvassing for tinubu
Take solace in his leaking anus
Urchin

Lack of manners and diginity is what many hate about Zombidiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by wordbank(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:

My brother nothing person no go see o.

The same obi when them say na criminal.

Watch this video, this is not the rice own o .

Posters everywhere in Bauchi of Atiku and peter obi instead of Atiku and okowa

See for yourself wetting PDP don turn to

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1606711926066642948?t=_4Xul-uQQLjuxYbQnSK9QA&s=19
Atiku campaign team is just in shambles
Obi is the man they can't do without

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by wordbank(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

Lack of manners and diginity is what many hate about Zombidiots
What dignity do your lord and saviour tinubu have?
Do his wife and seyi have manners? Not to talk of tinubu that told Nigerians to shut up.
And for you, have some dignity and self-reasoning. With all the red flags around tinubu, you shamelessly come here on per second to canvas for him.
Mohammed you are shameless!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Moh247: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:

What dignity do your lord and saviour tinubu have?
Do his wife and seyi have manners? Not to talk of tinubu that told Nigerians to shut up.
And for you, have some dignity and self-reasoning. With all the red flags around tinubu, you shamelessly come here on per second to canvas for him.
Mohammed you are shameless!
Honestly you just won my vote... Let me go and vote Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by IgOga(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

That is not Peter Obi's picture sha....se una nor know una Messiah face ni? I hope you go fit identity LP logo for ballot paper cos Pitobi name nor go dey.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Pure lies

Here is the picture

Peter Obi is the annointed man here that everyone wanna tap from his blessings

it’s not true ok. Even the pictures isn’t clear enough too. Stop your lies and propaganda against incoming Nigeria President Atiku Abubakar. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.
Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
IgOga:
grin

That is not Peter Obi's picture sha....se una nor know una Messiah face ni? I hope you go fit identity LP logo for ballot paper cos Pitobi name nor go dey.....
Video number 2 mikano child
Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Johnnyessence:
it’s not true ok. Even the pictures isn’t clear enough too. Stop your lies and propaganda against incoming Nigeria President Atiku Abubakar. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.

Na una be the real stupid urchins not APC Boys na why them flog una mercyless 2015 and 2019

Video number 2 oya now go and watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:

Na una be the real stupid urchins not APC Boys na why them flog una mercyless 2015 and 2019

Video number 2 oya now go and watch

keep on displaying your clueless hypocrisy and clueless hatred against the incoming President Atiku Abubakar here. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. February 25th is the date, Atiku Abubakar is our incoming President by the special Grace of Almighty God. The voice of people is the voice of God, Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Keep on hating.
Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by Bontafa: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Johnnyessence:
keep on displaying your clueless hypocrisy and clueless hatred against the incoming President Atiku Abubakar here. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. February 25th is the date, Atiku Abubakar is our incoming President by the special Grace of Almighty God. The voice of people is the voice of God, Atiku Abubakar is the people’s choice. Keep on hating.

Pahhahaha

Atiku no give you Data to watch the video?

Them no even snap okowa passport put talk more of picture.

Last last you suppose dey shame say person when wan rule you prefer Dubai when another man build to the country when him wan rule .

Una don mad finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign by IgOga(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:

Video number 2 mikano child

grin grin grin

We don settle the rice picture for twitter 2 days ago....everyone agree say nor be Obi be that na one PDP man like that......wey get similar facial to Obi

This other one wey you dey post I nor know where you dey carry yourself go o.....Just few months ago Obi was in PDP and less than 4 years Obi and Atiku poster full Nigeria nothing new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court gets full bench as CJN Ariwoola swears in 11 new Justices / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide / Groups Hail Appointment Of Antai Into NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.