Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,447 members, 7,846,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

One Thing That Marvelled Me In This Holiday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Thing That Marvelled Me In This Holiday (127 Views)

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Business Guide To Grow Your Business Using Chatbot This Holiday / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing That Marvelled Me In This Holiday by Kemizie(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Happy New Year,

I have not been able to create any post because well I traveled for Christmas.

So I just feel I should share one thing that got me marvelled during this holiday.

We had a family reunion on the New Year's Eve, and the grow ups were recounting how 2022 was for them. Many of the stories were really touching but the one that touched me and got me marvelled was that,

One of the men said he was at the brink of being totally broke but then, his 10 years old daughter knows how to make beads but she doesn't know how to sell them.
He said he came across a post on Google about how to market on YouTube, but then he didn't know much about this business so he researched more on it.

He started filming his child doing it and people got to love his work and even ordered for more. So that was how he was able to survive with his family.

Remember this is without him knowing much about YouTube Marketing and he didn't even had a mentor.

But a YouTube marketing course has been served to you in a platter of Gold and you are calling it a scam

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made A Commitment With Yourself Today? / This Course Is Designed To Give You Tips And Advice For Growing Your Business Or / Custom Rigid Boxes Can Take Your Brand To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.