Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Lucrative Is Construction Project Management In 2023? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Construction Project Management In 2023? (248 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Construction Project Management In 2023? by Nolevel666: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello Honourable fellow nairalanders,your contribution will be highly appreciated here esp those in the construction sector.

Recently i was thinking about setting up a construction management firm that will be employing an architect,a civil engineer,and other key business management personnels with good qualifications.

Just like every other shrewd person, i first made some research on the ups and downs on the industry and i discovered that the major problem in the construction industry esp in Nigeria is that clients don’t like to pay for quality services to be rendered to them and rather prefer to employ quacks who later end up wasting their funds on a project.

So i was somehow discouraged decided to study the industry some more before making regretful decisions.

Please what are your thoughts on this?

Is it still a lucrative industry enough to make something out of?

Thanks for your valuable info!!

(1) (Reply)

Leno Mesh Bag: The Ultimate Storage Solution / Earn Between $100 - $500 Daily / This Affiliate Beginners Course Will Show You How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.