Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) (31127 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Offrede: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Aboki with fishbrain. Chaii cheesy cheesy
na wa o
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Eurasia: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Adamu
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Goodman247: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Foolish man, you wife went out to ease herself, your brain suppose tell you that she is probably the one coming back to d room, mad man
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by ahnie: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
May God never give up kids that would frustrate us to the epic point of plotting their deaths.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
40yrs oldman with 2wives but no maturity for just altercation he wanted to kill his son..d son must be a teenager not teen for him to want to ambush him & murder him..... after he kills him he will then pfuck to born another son to kill & d cycle continue...onye ara!Ewu Bauchi!!
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Henrikjay: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:
quite unfortunate

he knew his was the devil's spawn

rip to the woman

I Guess he knew the boy is not his biological child ..no sane man would kill his son over just lil issues between 2 wives ... So many mad people in Nig ...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Henrikjay: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are evil sad

Rip to the departed soul.

Indeed Evil act ... So he would have still committed same murder if it was the son .. I Guess murder is in his blood ... Retired Bandit
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Treassured: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
I seems not to know why I found this funny lol. Imagine a son threatening his father.

Rest In Peace to the deceased though.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by being(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
At 40, hw old can his eldest son possibly be?
18, 21 max? And that's d person he loaded a gun and actually fired to kill. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Buhari4sale: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Violence is embedded in Islam. If you want peace in your community, send any muslim away as far as possible.

Do not let anyone deceive you that you can live in peace with them. No!

When they're weak, the will be preaching peace. As soon as their number increase, they will attack and kill you in your sleep.

Southern Kaduna people are currently paying for their foolish. Many of them are dying and many more will die. The idiots think they can live in peace with muslims. Some of them even left Lagos to go and vote for that Islamic governor and rejected their Christian candidate. Now they're crying.

Mtcheeeeew.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Naajjii: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Violence is embedded in Islam. If you want peace in your community, send any muslim away as far as possible.

When they're weak, the will be preaching peace. As soon as their number increase, they will attack and kill you in your sleep.

Southern Kaduna people are currently paying for their foolish. Many of them are dying and many more will die. The idiots think they can live in peace with muslims. Some of them even left Lagos to go and vote for that Islamic governor and rejected their Christian candidate. Now they're crying.

Mtcheeeeew.
But we have lots of you here in the north living with us doing business . Most of them could not go back home for Christmas like they used to. Then we should also send them packing.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Osashalom: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Most northerners are murderous in nature. As for you op which one is intruder? Why not simply say he thought it was his son. Op could also be a northerner because they like turning things upside down.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by matm: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Recently I saw a man running with bruises on his face.Upin enquiry, I heard it was his daughter dt beat him up for not meeting up with the families financial demand.I was surprised no one was restraining d girl who was running after d dad .
Upon closer enquiry,an elderly woman standing by told me d man was notorious of fighting for his kids over minor issues with neighbours and even at school.
Now d kids he overpampered have turned back to use him for WWE training with no one to turn to and people are saying, it's even better they kill him.
Lesson, kids shld not be pampered much.a kid today, becomes an adult saint, tiger or scorpion in a couple of years and parents will be most hit .
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by joe1309: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by asorodayo1: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are mad with that your reckless statement , because one stupid man from north misbehave now all Muslims are evil. You are mad once again.
jeromestarks:

Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
How did u raise ur son that you’d be scared to death of him in ur own house?? Many are mad but few a roaming, truly! undecided
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Shimran(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Mtcheeeeew.

And one bitter truth: Islam lives on. cool cool cool

All southern murder cases are genuine but Northern ones: it's Islam
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by dreyboard(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Mtcheeeeew.
Sometimes, I wonder how some of you sleep at night. Forget about government, people with your mentality are the reason Nigeria and even Africa as a whole are behind other races.

How will you carry religious matter on head like this, even the Arabs and the whites that brought those religious have moved past these senseless act.
I'm not here to defend Islam here because I know some senseless people like you are among them too, thinking that others that do not practice their religion are not worth a human. And it's common among the poor grin, I'm not rich yet ooh, but I think those religious fanatics like you are mostly people poverty dey deal with seriously cheesy grin, abi how many times you see those big pastors talking about this nonsense you just said??, You won't because they don't have time for it.
And Normal normal self, government supposed to dey arrest people like you and give them community service work to do for 6 months sad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Mtcheeeeew.

The weed you're smoking. I need to try it one of these days.

This is poor people thinking, change your mindset.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by DKM123: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Son threatened his father's life?
Father wanted to murder his eldest son? See severe h@tred.

To born male pikin dey fear me.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Loveisnotenough: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Gun is such a beautiful weapon if you ask me.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Polygamy is bad
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are evil sad

give it a rest already, will you?..don't let hatred kill y undecided
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by jeromestarks: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Naajjii:

But we have lots of you here in the north living with us doing business . Most of them could not go back home for Christmas like they used. Then we should also send them packing.
They're stupid for staying with you there in muslim populated area. They're not safe unless, there is no single muslim in their entire area.
No peace living amongst muslims except you separate yourself from them.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by apache22b: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yes men are indeed evil

As for me i will never have anything to do with any man sad

Jennyclay:
Men are evil sad

Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Melodydoctor: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
We4all:
In America, it is called self defence.
This is not self defense. Before you defend yourself at least you will know and see who is attempting to harm you first. He should have even reported the son to the police before and why did he not check if the wife was in bed with him before shooting?
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by Naajjii: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

They're stupid for staying with you there in muslim populated area. They're not safe unless, there is no single muslim in their entire area.
No peace living amongst muslims except you separate yourself from them.
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Low budget Oscar Pistorius
Re: Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) by musazulyadain: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chai!! this country self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Split Face Diving Video Full Face Split Diving Accident Video Trending / Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) / Man Bites Off Female Co-tenant’s Finger After Severe Beating By Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.