Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. (23349 Views)

Sir Bobby Charlton Is Dead. / Sinisa Mihajlovic Is Dead. / Courtois is 'dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by ipobarecriminals: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
sad
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by MAYOWAAK: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2023
The only player in European footballing history to have both winner's and runner's up medals in all three main European club competitions i.e UCL, UEFA Cup and UEFA Cup Winners Cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by olisaEze(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tell me why dis mediocre players nowadays are earning those humongous amounts that these old time greats could never have imagined for themselves?? Football is more of showbiz now than the actual game. Boards are only interested in more money for themselves than the club itself! That’s why thunder will fire those Glaziers and Woodward for all those days of small-small heart attack! angry

RIP Gianluca Vialli, na man you be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don’t know him.
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by AutoRedux: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hahahahaha.... Reminds me of Bruno Fernandes goal at the just concluded world cup Cristiano Ronaldo tried to steal. grin

Football can be funny sometimes.

Mumu guy. Ronaldo never claimed the goal.
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rest In Peace great Blue Striker... the sky is blue wherever you are right now
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by FireUpNow(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
He was a great player in his time, I saw some of his games

1 Like

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by Odunharry(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
ATEAMS:
Nice
person die u say nice??
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by yomi531(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Most fans shouting up Chelsea upandan never watched this man play or as their coach. Na 2004/05 most of dem start to watch ball grin

1 Like

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by Kog45(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gianluca Vialli(Sampdoria) vs Stephen Keshi(Anderlecht)UEFA winners Cup final 1990,Vialli scored a brace and denied Keshi record of being the first Nigerian to lift European cup.

1 Like

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by eben97: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
AT THAT 1996 TO 1998,. WAS STILL VERY FOOT BALL ACTIVE.I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER GIANUCA VIALLI.THAT WAS WHEN DUNGA,DIMATTEO, ETC WERE STILL ACTIVE PLAYERS
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by WantsandMore: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just a few clips and I can confirm he’s a striker with a Midas touch on the ball, God rest his soul. Rip legend.
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by WantsandMore: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
FireUpNow:
He was a great player in his time, I saw some of his games
Say me hello to your grand kids papa grin
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by ufuosman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rip
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by naptu2: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
naptu2:
grin I can't remember the match, but someone played a shot at goal and Vialli went to head the ball in. The ball went into the net, but people were not sure if the goal should be given to Vialli or the person that played the shot. They asked Vialli if he had touched the ball and he said that he touched it with his hair (Vialli was bald).

naptu2:

It was against Newcastle and it was Gianfranco Zola that played the shot.

I've found a video of the match. It's at the 54 second mark. Zola takes a free kick and Vialli goes to head it.

(This was back when Faustino Asprilla played for Newcastle). The match was played on 23-11-1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEaAmNgy6Rs
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by IMPARTIAL: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
My favorite Italian player of all time. RIP.
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by MrBONE2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hahahahaha.... Reminds me of Bruno Fernandes goal at the just concluded world cup Cristiano Ronaldo tried to steal. grin

Football can be funny sometimes.
grin

1 Like

Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by zumbigbo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad
cry

LOL grin grin grin grin. grin Na u get heart...We are used to this from you...LOL very GOOD. KILL em ALL ROACHES cool,WILDPIGS sad,PROBLEM CHILDREN wink. KILL ALL bEAST BASTARDS angry grin angry angry IDIOTS sad wink grin angry cool
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by foxxydude: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Player and coach of Chelsea FC back in the days
RIP
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
great ITALIAN..blood

R.I.P ARRIASACHI Papi
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by FireUpNow(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
WantsandMore:

Say me hello to your grand kids papa grin
they will hear, thanks
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by lukency(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Most of these Chelsea noisy supporters don't even know when he played for Chelsea.
Re: Gianluca Vialli Is Dead. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2023
From all of us at CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB AND ALL OF US AT [color=#006600][/color] : REST IN PERFECT PEACE VIALLI.

WE love you and thank you for all the good memories at our darling club.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Valencia: Europa League Semi-Finals (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2019 / Champions League/Europa League Draws / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal - UCL (0 - 2) - On 13th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.