Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Negative Impact Of Massages In Pregnancy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Negative Impact Of Massages In Pregnancy! (166 Views)

Types Of Massages / The Negative Effect Of Okra On Male Sperm / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Impact Of Massages In Pregnancy! by AMumAndMore(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
✍� When does a woman need and deserves all the massage she could possibly get?

Yea! You got that right!

During pregnancy!

But did you know, massages could possibly pose a danger to you and the baby?

Shocker right ?

Read more:

https://amumandmore.com/foot-massage-while-pregnant/

So while it's imperative to get all the care you can get, some cares can be done without.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous !

©️ @viv obinna

#Fridayfeels #pregnancy # motherhood #massage #selfcare #foot #vivobinna #amumandmoreng

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Having Chest Pain? / Just Breathe! Fresh Air Works Magic / Why Do I Need A Facial Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.