Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

First Class And Second Class Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Class And Second Class Citizens (218 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Class And Second Class Citizens by thinkmoney(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Understand your place in time. Others may try to cheat you but don't cheat yourself. Value your right more than a bowl of porridge.
A good person with a good sense of justice regardless of tribe and religion wouldn't want this combination for Nigeria at this point of her existence.
Muslim-Muslim ticket will create in our psyche not a society where people are equal, but a first class and second class division, the type that obtains in india, Indonesia and israel.
Make the right and relatively simple decision with your BRAIN now to avoid righting situations in the future through your BLOOD.
LET EVERYBODY REMEMBER THAT I CRIED LIKE A PROPHET.

Re: First Class And Second Class Citizens by DispatcherLagos: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: First Class And Second Class Citizens by Nightwolf1: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
A Drug Baron and Bokoharam Tactical Unit Commander on a joint Muslim Muslim ticket is a recipe for disaster.

Vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Six Victims Of Edo Train Attack — Including 4 Children — Rescued From Captivity / 2023: Tinubu Discloses Major Priorities If Elected As President / Gunshots Rock Ikare Akoko, Ondo State, Over New Year Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.