Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) (226 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mCt0o7Xww
POWER AS OF OLD: Unbelieving NYSC Corper Encounters the Power of the God of Chosen and Declares, There is POWER Here!!!

Mr. Sadiq a Muslim corper declared " Surely! There is the true God Here in Chosen

According to him, there is a CHOSEN woman on his street, who gives him Chosen fliers each time she sees him. But each time she gives him, he Throws it away.

31st December 2022, just last week Saturday, Corper sadiq saw the Chosen woman passing by and said to her, Give me "Something for the New year"!

According to Sadiq, the woman told him, I am a widow, I have nothing to give you, but I will give you something more than Money. Corper sadiq asked her what it was? The woman pulled off her " CHOSEN APRON" and gave to him.
Corper Sadiq took the Chosen apron, went into his house and hanged it in his room.

Just this Wednesday night, 4th of January 2023, by midnight, Armed robbers Stormed the compound of the Youth Corper.

According to him, it is a compound where Corpers stay and there are 16 rooms in the compound. They robbed every room in the compound. They even raped a Corper in the compound.

According to Him, the robbers were knocking at his door but he refused to open. They threatened that if they break his door, they will Kill him. Before he knew what was happening, they kicked his door and it opened. He said had already brought out his phones , valuables and money that he had for the robbers to take.

They were about to take his belongings but something MYSTERIOUS HAPPENED!!

According to Corper sadiq, the Leader of the gang of robbers was looking around to see if there was anything else valuable to carry.
The Leader saw the " CHOSEN APRON" that sadiq hanged and asked him , ARE U A CHOSEN?
The young man said he didn't know what to answer the Leader of the gang.

According to a Sadiq, one of the gang members said to the Leader, this is just an ordinary cloth!

The Leader Immediately Slapped the gang member and said " This man( The CHOSEN) has covered this boy! He is under the Umbrella of this man ( The Chosen), I don't want problem abeg! The gang member said , oga what is the problem? this is just an ordinary apron!!

The gang leader said, You are not seeing what I am Seeing!! Let us leave here!!

According to Corper Sadiq, the Armed robber Leader said to him " Sorry for giving you Problem and left".

He said as they were going, the Gang leader returned back and Said, " I am Sorry For breaking your Door! I don't want problems from the Man of CHOSEN"!!

Corper sadiq was shocked and amazed at what just happened!!
He said he was going to His CDS , but his Heart was Heavy that He should come to the Chosen Church and Share this testimony!!

Listen Folks! Something Mysterious has Happened in this our Generation that has never been seen anywhere! That Mystery is THE LORD'S CHOSEN!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN! And HE has Decided to Appear in this Generation as The GOD of the CHOSEN!

Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
The Lord's Chosen is not a church as in just church in the mouth!
It is Mystery wrapped in Heaven and thrown to the Earth.

1 Like

Re: Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) by frank317: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
So God sat there and watch whie drinking holy champagne as robbers stole from ur fellow corpers and saw them molesting a female corper but came to your rescue because u had an apron in ur room...

If this story is true then the God of choosen is mad

1 Like

Re: Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) by Maynman: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
The worshippers that died in owo needed this apron.
Religion ooo bwahahahah
Re: Unbelieving "Corper" Encounters The Power Of The God Of Chosen (Pics, Video) by Samunique(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Praise God !!!!

God is good !!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sat On My Eyes / “perplexed” By The Truth / The Prophetic Movement Of Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.