Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy (1099 Views)

Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Make sure you don't vote for an IPOB candidate.

We responsible Nigerians have decided to vote for Peter Obi.

He's the only hope of saving Nigeria.

Those like you who are against him are Scammers, Criminals, Terrorists, Bandits and Very Corrupt thieves.

Peter Obi is For Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Please spare the young man, don't go and hand him over to your gang, Ipob for kidnapping or cannibalism

You're a useless imp good for nothing fool, illiterate and vagabond.

Change your ways, you're a minis to the Yoruba people who are known for their honesty.

You're simply a FAKE YORUBA.

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by JoeNL22(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
He was only born in 1999. I don't expect him to know better. He will understand better with time.
You are making noise.
I am also voting Omoluabi Omowale Peter Osho obi.

8 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by Ofunaofu: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
Congratulations

Make the wise choice and vote for our renewed hope.

On his mandate we stand!!!!

Kindly avoid those ipob boys
God bless you

Renewed Lies you meant

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Soludo, solution?
Because he said the truth about the well packaged fraud called Obi who's your path to Ipob freedom?
We understands u

Useless urchin.

You can't even deliver your paymaster the King of Thieves Tinubu.

IPOB DONT HAVE INTEREST IN NIGERIA ELECTION.

Anyway, you're an illiterate, do you even read papers.

Even Buhari has told all Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by gozmok1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
1999?

You have been brainwashed by Obi rodents. You had better go make enquiry about his performance as Anambra State Governor.

S'ora fun Obiliar, Olohun a wa pelu e

I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, people can't travel by roads, or rail, cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

* Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect his chances in Southwest, South-East, Middle Belt and Christians in far north who are going through a lot with insecurity
*Old age and fragile health will work against him

* Oluwale falsification of his identity and drug cases

Many bad factors working against him

Those around him are just milking him

Third position await Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by JEmma1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations, Peter Obi for life
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
How you addressed your fada at home shouldn't be how you'll be addressing me Everytime.

TinubuDeDrugLor:

Useless urchin.

You can't even deliver your paymaster the King of Thieves Tinubu.

IPOB DONT HAVE INTEREST IN NIGERIA ELECTION.

Anyway, you're an illiterate, do you even read papers.

Even Buhari has told all Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by AntonVince: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
He was only born in 1999. I don't expect him to know better. He will understand better with time.

He was 16 when this calamitous government came on-board and has definitely witnessed first-hand the APC’s utter destruction of our dear country.

You expect him to reinforce failure just because of ethnicity/religion?

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by socialmediaman: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Polchiz:

Stop deceiving yourself. He has made up his mind to vote Obi.
SE, SS, SW, NC, + Kaduna, Taraba, Gombe, FCT and the 25% requirement in 24 states is achieved.
You can enjoy NE, NW

Kaduna is NW, Taraba and Gombe are NE, so every region is represented. It will be a decisive victory

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by socialmediaman: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
Congrats that he's heavily brainwashed by flatr0ns to be a tool against his own family grin my friend. E Pele oniwasun. grin

Tribal bigotry is for the lowest of the low in the society. You and OP are not on the same level, trust me. At a higher level, we all relate well and work together.

Even among the corrupt political elites, there's no tribal bigotry when money is being looted, thieves from all tribes benefit. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by Kapeter(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

You are making noise.
I am also voting Omoluabi Omowale Peter Osho obi.
Pele Osho.Freedom of association. We'll continue protecting our lands irrespective of how ignoramus like you continue to try to sell us out. You will be fine after February omo nna tools in our midst grin
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by Kapeter(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
socialmediaman:

Tribal bigotry is for the lowest of the low in the society. You and OP are not on the same level, trust me. At a higher level, we all relate well and work together.

Even among the corrupt political elites, there's no tribal bigotry when money is being looted, thieves from all tribes benefit. grin grin grin
Eyan o tan'ra bi it's okere grin Epele o, set eyin higher level grin Dey dia dey play
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by Ikpaitid: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:

If IPOB candidate will reduce wastages in governance, minimize our sufferings and give us a better life, I prefer that IPOB candidate.
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by Ikpaitid: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2023
IPOB president can only be elected in The Federal Republic of IPOBLAND. The Federal Republic of Nigeria will never have an IPOB man as president. We The real Nigerians with 95% of votes will never vote for an IPOB man.
IPOB people are free to vote for whoever they want,that's their IPOB problem,Nigerians don't care.
Re: Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy by natddon1: 2:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Toluajib:
I and my household are voting for Peter ajibade obi
all of you will labour in vain politically. Asiwaju is only waiting for inauguration

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos as Arewa Community Shut Down Lagos For Bola Tinubu / "Daddy You'll Win," Goosebumps As Nursing Mother Stops Peter Obi's Convoy... / Redesign Naira, Make It Scarce, What Game Is Emefiele Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.