Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped (62581 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by asanausana91: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:
she enjoyed it. fear women ooo . both married and single. by the way what is a married woman doing with condom in her bag? hmmmmm
did you even read the story up to the end? Imagine it was your mum that was rape like that, will you be here defending him?

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Germi9: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Rubbish,utter balderdash and bunkum combined!
This is clearly a woman that was pained because their initial agreement was not fulfilled.
There is no way a man can succeed in raping an unwilliing woman in a work environment,without giving her sedative drugs and without the threat or use of violence.Even in some women weapon threat,use or violence maynot be enough
The noise this woman would have made and the commotion their struggles would have caused,if she didnt want the sex,in that room would have woken up people in the clinic and would have scared the man off
Just imagine the effect of the noise of any struggle at that time of the night.Even people in other buildings would have known something was wrong hearing that commotion at that point when there is relative quietness·
This is just an agreement gone wrong because if she didnt want,nothing short of her being killed,would have made the suspect succeed
Its called forceful sex ,there are women like that.they will want it badly but they will want you to drag and fight before they succumb,they actually like it just that they want some drama

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by johnnychuks(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
these people work in the school. They are not new to each other.
did you know what the woman went through from that animal, she was saying that she has condom to confused him so she can find are way out from him

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by AMI3(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
seborrhic:
This is clearly a woman that was pained because their initial agreement was not fulfilled.
There is no way a man can succeed in raping an unwilliing woman in a work environment,without giving her sedative drugs and without the threat or use of violence.Even in some women weapon threat,use or violence maynot be enough

The noise this woman would have made and the commotion during their struggles would have caused,if she didnt want the sex,in that room would have woken up people in the clinic and would have scared the man off
Just imagine the effect of the noise of any struggle at that time of the night.Even people in other buildings would have known something was wrong hearing that commotion at that point when there is relative quietness·
This is just an agreement gone wrong because if she didnt want,nothing short of her being killed,would have made the suspect succeed
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by israelmao(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please read before an hasty jump into commenting,her request to offer condom was just an attempt to distract her victim so that she could be off his grip.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by LegitWebsites: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
It is logically impossible for ONLY ONE MAN To Successfully RAPE A Woman.

Her Vagina cannot be lubricated, hence it will be very forceful to do so.

Any Man that forcefully tries to RAPE A Woman puts His Dick and Balls At HIGH RISK.

So, If A Woman doesn't want the sex, she can definitely injure Any Man that wants to Rape Her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mikespecialone:
She later allow him gets his way in
guy, u really Bleep up...if u don't know what to say, y not shut your gutter mouth..must u say something..

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Greenfusion: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Whether you think its rape or not, what would a man be wanting to do with a married woman, then even raping a married woman.....if you approach a lady, the moment you find out she is married abeg move ahead, babes full street.
Many guys mess up alot just because the other gender is weaker.
How guys go feel if may be a fellow guy just catch am, then insert im huge Penis inside im anus.

Make the judge just jail this one sharply if guilty, since na rape be im issue for life.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by jclassiq(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
litigator:
If the defense lawyer can just establish that they were dating and had previous amorous relationship, this case is DOA.

It doesn’t strike me like a clear cut case of rape. Well! Well!!

What do I know?

Don’t prostitutes allergy rape?
It's really not. Everything about the story says they have been dating. Most likely leading the guy on and receiving favours from him. On the day of reckoning she started claiming married woman with kids.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by gbemishile: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's like a mad police officer with a gun.
U gently massage his ego till u are able to escape the situation.
Am sure after his proposal,she started abusing him saying she isn't cheap and he should go and look for his type.
That doesn't justify the rape Sha and he must be made to face the full length of the law
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rape is wrong and should always be condemned in the strongest terms!

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by jojothaiv(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's the shameless display of hypocrisy on this thread for me sha.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thomthom:
When the woman told him " Am married with kids", sensible man will walk away.. What's all this nonsense self.

So if she were not married, it would be justifiable that she said no and he still forced himself on her?

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by infohenry(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:
she enjoyed it. fear women ooo . both married and single. by the way what is a married woman doing with condom in her bag? hmmmmm
Fool you did not where she said it was a decor to make him let her go. Rapists will always support rapists. You need to stop supporting nonsense in your life.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Greenfusion: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegitWebsites:

Any Man that forcefully tries to RAPE A Woman puts His Dick and Balls At HIGH RISK.

So, If A Woman doesn't want the sex, she can definitely injure Any Man that wants to Rape Her.

You are very funny, men are stronger than babes, also are there not lubricant, abi dem tell u say d guy go con dey wait till she lubricate.... that's y its called rape.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Ladymillion(f): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
See how few minutes of pleasure bereft of decorum landed him in kirikuiri custodial center. . . .
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..

Learn to read finish, then comprehend, abeg, incase of next time. No use This habit marry or run business oh

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by BRATISLAVA: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
seborrhic:
The noise this woman would have made and the commotion their struggles would have caused,if she didnt want the sex,in that room would have woken up people in the clinic and would have scared the man off

Did you read the part where it happened at 9PM, or are you being paid to be a misogynist?

Marvel us some more.

Rape must occur how local males feel it should, otherwise it means she wanted it. A lot of you knowingly reap your doubts into the lives of women who are related to you or the ones you marry. What a disgusting thread full of disgusting things.

Kajaard, surely you have something to say about the type of comments on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by emonis88: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
I m not supporting rape, it is bad , n wicked, but alot of women ve taken the advantage to make false alarms crying rape.
On this matter, the security raped u, n still remained at his job? While he knew u can identify him?
U decided to fight him n while u both were fighting u didn't shout, make as much noise to attract people?
He got tired m tried to go n u stood watching him instead of trying as much as u could to get out of d office,even to push him with all ur might?
U told him u had a condom in ur bag, n u wanted to get the chance to escape,n while he was getting ur bag u didn't stand up n try to run out shouting so as people can hear ur voice n come to ur aid?
Till he got d condom n wore it u couldn't do anything? Hit him with something or do anything to save urself?
Where r the bruises u sustained in d struggle?
All these questions r begging for answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Ladymillion(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegitWebsites:

are you speaking from experience bro?
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by LINTUNE(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
backnbeta:
Sounding wicked with all the stupid redpill nonsense definitely makes you less of a man! Unfortunately, you guys have mother's and sisters! Now I know truly that men who hate women are those with warped upbringing
redpillers aren't rapist apologist, those useless guys trying to blame the victim are not redpillers....the redpill doesn't teach such nonsense...

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
tishbite42:
This story no balance at all
If na real rape, my sympathies.
Honestly! Atall atall!
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by SmartyPants(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

Cant you read? She said she told him that so as to find a way to escape!
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by kelmicheal: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
I know she is a woman however she lay on the bed so fast without a fight to her last strength she should Wait for the consequences of her adultery and as for that bastered young man he should rust in jail for Rape.
And as for the school it should be closed down indefinitely for lack of proper administrative planning women should be protected from men in a place of duties like this most expecially at night

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by fabbby(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
This story is not so straight, not that I support any act of rape but some women do take advantage of the consequences of rape to attack men unjustly.

The school has only both of them present that her shout can't make any difference?

We need to hear the guy's story before drawing any conclusion here.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Right! He left and came back to rape her? And she was sat there waiting for him to go and come back? And she also said, i am married, go look for single women? So if she wasn't married she woulda agreed and let him fork her? She also thinks it is okay for to rape single women? Mmmm.. Very vague rape story.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Yoighaman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
budaatum:

100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Yankiss(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..
It could just be communication difficulty. She said she wanted to use the opportunity to struggle free - had he allowed her to go for condom - evidently she didnt have any. If he was tired, she too was.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Yoighaman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
budaatum:

Rapist are animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Maliqcious: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Aunty shut up. That story no clear at all. Wetin narried woman dey do with condoms for her bag? Even if she's a nurse.

Moreover this isn't a rape case. It was an agreement gone wrong. Go back and read the post logically
wetting no clear idiot
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Shorty1980: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
The security man knows something about the woman that is why he want his own shear ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.