Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) (3535 Views)

Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
What prompted this topic is the news of oshiomole commissioning a borehole project in Edo North. See the link here https://www.nairaland.com/7508949/oshiomhole-commissions-borehole-projects-road

Sometimes I wonder what gives these Nigerians politicians the liver to deliver mediocre projects to us and still behave as though they've done you a favour from their pockets...despite the obvious looting of the funds meant for the same project.

The worrisome parts are the people that sing praises, worship and defend these corrupt politicians just for the peanuts they'll get in return.

I'm still at my home town somewhere in Awka South local government Area of Anambra state...I'll be spending few more days before returning back to the city(Obosi).

I saw so many projects being handled by individuals around so many towns here including roads particularly in my community, I took enough pictures though.

This borehole was built by an individual under the Catholic community here, it's powered by solar panel and generators, beside it is still an ongoing school building project also being handled by my people.

He's not a politician nor has ever vied for any political office in nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
An outlet was built along the road( the woman of samaria tap, lol)

You can quench your thirst before continue journeying to wherever.

5 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
We appreciate Inec for the BVAS voting system, let's see how they'd be able to rig themselves into power...

Abeg no forget to collect your PVC and vote wisely. cool

4 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by XOGBADO(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good one there! Kudos to him. It's so sweet to know the sponsor is not even contesting for election. May God replenish his pocket.
However, the villagers have a role to play here. A lot of Nigerians lack the maintenance culture.
I pray they'd be able to maintain it.

4 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
XOGBADO:
Good one there! Kudos to him. It's so sweet to know the sponsor is not even contesting for election. May God replenish his pocket.
However, the villagers have a role to play here. A lot of Nigerians lack the maintenance culture.

Yes, you're right, Anambra is a religious state, majorly Catholic and Anglican Church, the project is under their management.

So you see, it's in a safe hand. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by christianjoy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is what I like to see all the time, development

2 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Which part of obosi, do you stay in?
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Rexymania(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na thunderstorm ⛈️ go fire them

1 Like

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hope they made a down payment for the roasted corn

5 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Hope they made a down payment for the roasted corn

No thanks, I've experienced 24/7 steady electricity ever since I came here on 31st of December.
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Natbrowny: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
I came here to see a borehole.

I'm disappointed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

But kudos to that individual.. Water is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by lilyheaven: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
They have used waterproof to tie one head already.
XOGBADO:
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Eurasia: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
God bless Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BentizilL: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eurasia:
God bless Russia
God bless you too kiss
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Natbrowny:
I came here to see a borehole.

I'm disappointed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

But kudos to that individual.. Water is life

Hope you made this same comment on that oshiomole thread? And other of your politician's mediocre projects that has ever made its way in this forum?
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by jeromestarks: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is so much better than spending the money to marry a girl he didn't disvirgin.

Fvck and girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Don't give your best (commitment) to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man because of iphone or two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Roboto11: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
I hate ignorance.

Borehole pass borehole.

Some boreholes can be as expensive as 10 million Naira for the drilling alone.
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by BossGerald: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Roboto11:
I hate ignorance.

Borehole pass borehole.

Oga Roboto you Don show your face for here grin...

Let's see the 10billion worth borehole that you built for your village

1 Like

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:
I hate ignorance.

Borehole pass borehole.

10 million?
And so what?
What is 10 million compare to what they are looting!?

U don dig well for your village?

2 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Roboto11: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Nemesis0147:
10 million?
And so what?
What is 10 million compare to what they are looting!?

U don dig well for your village?

You don't have sense.

I make my point to let you know there are places where it is almost impossible to site a borehole.
Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

You don't have sense.

I make my point to let you know there are places where it is almost impossible to site a borehole.
hmm
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Borehole Project: This Is What An Individual Built In My Home Town(pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
What's the duty of a senator? Or even an aspiring one?

(1) (Reply)

Egypt A Muslim Country Has Refused To Help Nigerian Muslims / Boko Haram Says No To Amnesty / LCC Begs As AIG MBU Abducts Toll Operator!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.