Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cbn Online\mobile Payment License - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cbn Online\mobile Payment License (2163 Views)

Pls I Need Suggestion On Alternative Mobile Payment Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by okeyxyz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hi guys,
does anyone know what it takes to be granted a license by the cbn to run online\mobile payment systms in nigeria? thx.
Re: Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by ayox2003: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
okeyxyz:

Hi guys,
does anyone know what it takes to be granted a license by the cbn to run online\mobile payment systms in nigeria? thx.

'what it takes' is not the right word to use when you want to be granted a licence. It doesnt take anything Okey.
'systms' is spelt 'systems' and you should remove the 's' because its just a system. wink

With love from Young Man.
Re: Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by okeyxyz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
ayox2003:

'what it takes' is not the right word to use when you want to be granted a licence. It doesnt take anything Okey.
'systms' is spelt 'systems' and you should remove the 's' because its just a system. wink

With love from Young Man.

"young man",  I see where you r firing from, I remember where I'd been. nice shot!  wink
Re: Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by Superuser(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2011
What aspect of Payment System are you looking at; you can send me an email requesting for an RFP on PTSP Licence from Central Bank, then i can forward one to you if its not too late for you to apply. Regards
Re: Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by NumberOne2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
Dude, why should anyone forward anything to you? Why not just post the requirements if you have them or post a url where it can be accessed?
Re: Cbn Online\mobile Payment License by Superuser(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2011
tongue Oh! Better idea, its even late but you can still call the phone number below the RFP. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Php File Handling Help Needed / Convert This Java To Dotnet Very Urgent / Hardware Or Software For Postgraduate Program For A Computer Novice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.