Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Shoulder Of An Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shoulder Of An Organization (164 Views)

Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus / Presidency: FG Did Not Ban Shi'ites As A Religion; Only IMN As An Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shoulder Of An Organization by philus66(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Leadership is the shoulder of every organization,every departmental leader in an organization supports the structure of the organization. Imagine a man with a deformed shoulder (not too pleasing I think lipsrsealed)
Every leader that does not carry out his/her task to a good standard is making the organization look like the man with a deformed shoulder. A vigorless leader produces vigorless followers, vigorless followers produces a vigorless department,a vigorless department is cancerous to the vein of any organization.

I am Mejebi Theophilus,a copy and content writer with niches in Business, Education, Leadership, Christianity, Lifestyle and Politics. Contact me via WhatsApp for any of your writing affairs. Thank you. 09043920175
Watch out for more of my contents.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden’s Experience As Vice President Was Found In An Office Space / Jihadis Aided By Military Slaughtered 410 Southeastern Nigerian In 2022 / Lagos State Independent Campaign Council (ICC) United Kingdom Officials List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.