Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,511 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Is How I See APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How I See APC Supporters (566 Views)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 / See Apc's Present To Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I See APC Supporters by Workch: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
The picture below is how I see APC supporters.
We are not dealing with normal human beings here, we are dealing with people who are suffering but are hell bent on doing nothing about it.

We are not dealing with Republicans or democrats, we are dealing with illiterates and demented set of people that want the status quo of suffering and disaster to continue.
We cannot take it easy on them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by sapele914(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
We are dealing with normal human beings here, we are dealing with people who are suffering but are hell bent on doing nothing about it.

We are dealing with Republicans or democrats, we are dealing with illiterated and demented set of people that want to status quo of suffering and disaster to continue.
Apga Judas, Political Hypocrite.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are right Op. Ihordspy is the most senseless for defending something above his pay grade.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by ozonelayer79: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
We are not dealing with normal human beings here, we are dealing with people who are suffering but are hell bent on doing nothing about it.

We are not dealing with Republicans or democrats, we are dealing with illiterates and demented set of people that want the status quo of suffering and disaster to continue.
Cows are even better than them.
Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by Ybholy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
That’s just how the whole world see them
Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by mii4u(f): 3:03am On Jan 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are right Op. Ihordspy is the most senseless for defending something above his pay grade.
Sumtin that Festus keyamo and Deji has not bin able to defend.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by Akanbiedu(m): 4:19am On Jan 07, 2023
APC SAK.
From Top to bottom.
Re: This Is How I See APC Supporters by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2023
mii4u:

Sumtin that Festus keyamo and Deji has not bin able to defend.
Aswear

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Rig Elections—akeredolu / Difference Between Tinubu And Peter Obi Chatham House Speech / Peter Obi Is Ready; See What He Did At The Chatham House UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.