Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga (66316 Views)

Tinubu Refuses To Give Speech, Sends Representative Instead. / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by zomby(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:

You guys never get the right message. Can a sick man dance?
Can a sick man travel every day?
Can a sick speak so delicious and eloquently?

Nothing devilish about jagaban. He is effulgent.

Jagaban remains the hardest working leader in Nigeria yesterday, today and tomorrow.

May God bless the Ashiwaju of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Goodday90(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:

You guys never get the right message. Can a sick man dance?
Can a sick man travel every day?
Can a sick speak so delicious and eloquently?

Nothing devilish about jagaban. He is effulgent.
then why does he have people waiting to catch him?

Dey play
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by sean079: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Problem of Nigeria are the praise singers around the leaders. They dont let the leaders see truth about themselves and situation around them. All they do is cloud everything around allowing leaders to see only what please their aspiration.

See them stressing the old man not allowing him to make his decision for himself forming fake dance steps with him
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Thedon22: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Jagaban dey buggaing them. E dey pepper them. Hope Obi supporters won't comit suicide now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by TrumpDonald2: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
grin In your dreams bro, in your dreams.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Benwallt(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
zomby:

Jagaban remains the hardest working leader in Nigeria yesterday, today and tomorrow.

May God bless the Ashiwaju of Nigeria.

Let me hear you say amen
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Presidential aspirant of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Emilokan Crooner is in the news again as he refused being assisted while walking to his seat. He asked that the people around him clear off his path and then started dancing to Buga before finally walking to his seat.

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Pondium Dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F-c9VlMtUw
Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Benwallt(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Goodday90:
then why does he have people waiting to catch him?

Dey play
He is beautiful city boy, that's why. You know what it feels like to stand close to him? My guy, you will be tempted to touch or catch
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2023
After all the stress baba go fly out go renew blood.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Goodday90(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:
He is beautiful city boy, that's why. You know what it feels like to stand close to him? My guy, you will be tempted to touch or catch
am sorry I don’t want be anywhere near that ugly man

I might get a nightmare
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Sammy5413(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Nairaland I come again in peace, please Bola Tinubu news should be allocated to the entertainment forum
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Allisgud: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
See how they are monitoring his steps like a toddler who is learning how to walk
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by izubext007: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Enough tramador
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by moyosore32: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Ds man dey really cruise dem Obinna and chukwudi… if no b say Buhari don teach dem lesson dem for don begin talk say Tinubu is one so called Yunusa from Azerbaijan, that he’s dead long time ago
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Ten06(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
And the camera man deliberately video only the head to avoid showing any mistake that would have occur. Let him continue his campaign, it is a form of exercise which will help him. But after the whole campaign he should go back to his house because Nigerians don't need old men like this at this time of our national life.
The nation is serious indebted to China and world Bank, and our security is nothing to write home about, we cannot afford to allow people who their doctor recommend bed rest for to come and sink the nation into more problems
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Pclemenza: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
grandstar:
Tiktok pays the artist 3cents anytime their music is used to make a video by a creator.

Buga has been used over 4.5m times the last time I checked to make videos. That is 4.5m x 3 cents = $135,000.

Not bad!

Not bad at all. I think it is $1,350,000
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by RtrevEzeugo1: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Mandate2023:
The incoming president.....ipigs go cry tire over dis pics

If Atiku wins, hope we southerners can hide our face in shame.

Igbos are pigs
Yorubas are this and that.

When Buhari and Atiku contested 2019, we have no problems, southerner contesting with a southerner problem. Whatever comes may, as much as I don't like Atiku but I am supporting him to make us look more stupid than we can ever be.

Igbos are pigs but Yoruba landlords are looking for them to collect heavy rents that there people can't pay.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by sencekompis: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2023
IPOB will not like this bunch of criminals
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by FuckOsuPigs: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Dancing buga or resisting cardiac arrest?
De play u hear?

Bad news to Zombidients

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by fredoooooo: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Asiwaju Buga iyalaya anybody cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Emola12(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Throwback:

Very bitter soul.

Your wailing has just started.
e don start since 2015 till today's date shebi you dey among people wey vote for APC that year No prob
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Joezik(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
mycar:
Have you ever wondered why other countries are progressing and we blacks are not, it is purely because of people like you, the wicked and hateful souls that will see black and call it white.
you called it interactive session but no information on questions asked and answers given by him. He met with the youths, what question did they ask him and what answers did he give?
no smoke without a fire, if he was fit, you won't be celebrating his ability to stand on his feet and dance. Your celebration shows that such act is not found in him always.
If he was a kid we would have said that his legs can only get stronger as he learns how to stand on his feet and dance without a support but being an old man, it can only get weaker and worse.
If you can't carry your self, how then can you carry the whole country?
As for me, my house hold and friends, we will vote for the candidate that his legs are strong enough to carry the country and not the one that struggles to carry himself.

On point
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Adex2442: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2023
grandstar:
Tiktok pays the artist 3cents anytime their music is used to make a video by a creator.

Buga has been used over 4.5m times the last time I checked to make videos. That is 4.5m x 3 cents = $135,000.

Not bad!

Are u serious about this?
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by 7arrows: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
See the way they were carefully observing him why working because they know that he is not strong to the point that he was ashame and he told the guy in front to give way. Honestly, urchins are getting it wrong.

This man needs medical attention. He no need to be president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by BreconHills(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Slynation:
Hmmmm....in spite of the hardship, suffering and economic degradation, it's quite surprising this APC government are still garnering supports from various groups, in a saner country, they are meant to be apologizing to the entire Nigerians, but it is obvious Nigeria is destined for failure....

I have seen it, they will vote nonsense into power...!!

Not everyone is simplistic without knowledge of international events. There is not one single economy doing well and global inflation is an international phenomenon.

Not everyone will ignore the massive infrastructure put in place by this administration - the largest since the Gowon administration.

Not everyone has lost agency of their own capability to utilize their comparative advantage to prosper.

Not everyone coped or opened their legs in university. Those who are intelligent and innovative know that they need to pivot.

Nigeria remains a country of unlimited opportunity.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by petermichaels(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2023
LAS LAS EVERY MUMU GO GET SENSE FOR THIS COUNTRY. AND EVEN IF THE MUMU DIE.... HIM CHILDREN AND CHILDREN - CHILDREN GO GET SENSE.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by 7arrows: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2023
mycar:
Have you ever wondered why other countries are progressing and we blacks are not, it is purely because of people like you, the wicked and hateful souls that will see black and call it white.
you called it interactive session but no information on questions asked and answers given by him. He met with the youths, what question did they ask him and what answers did he give?
no smoke without a fire, if he was fit, you won't be celebrating his ability to stand on his feet and dance. Your celebration shows that such act is not found in him always.
If he was a kid we would have said that his legs can only get stronger as he learns how to stand on his feet and dance without a support but being an old man, it can only get weaker and worse.
If you can't carry your self, how then can you carry the whole country?
As for me, my house hold and friends, we will vote for the candidate that his legs are strong enough to carry the country and not the one that struggles to carry himself.

I stand behind you my friend. I'm yoruba but I'll vote for competency and ability. I'm not tribalistic. We need a good NIGERIA. I beleive in PETER OBI.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Alexbio: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a bugastic fit candidate

Sound them the Alarm
If you are big you are big grin
Haters can go to hell grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by israelmao(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Only Remi can tell you of agonizing and excruciating pain he goes through after each political rally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.