Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too (462 Views)

See How Cardi B’s Data Bill Helped To Boost Ghana’s GDP Growth / Top Celebrities And Musicians Davido Has Helped To Become Rich And Famous / 12 People Olamide Helped To Become Rich And Famous In Nigeria (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too by Allthingslegit: 2:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Insomnia is a terrible disease and it death with me severally till I decided to take steps to put an end to it finally. Prior to this I was prescribed various sleeping pills, none worked and it got me really worried.

Small pikin like me, Omo 22 kin ma battle insomnia God forbid.

Then I went into research mode and I discovered that;
It has been proven that one of the causes of Insomnia is stress. I was really stressed in school too many assignments, reports and other activities.

To cut the long story short, I got a remedy!
What is that you may ask?

Relaxation sounds!!!
There are videos that exists on YouTube that people created for free to help you and I.
These type of videos help you relax, unwind and most especially sleep like a baby.

HOW TO USE THESE SOUNDS
Take hot tea, get a book you suspect to be boring and play the sound while reading and sipping the tea.

I promise you will fall asleep in 3 minutes.
Thank me later �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqmVk1vSs70

Re: This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too by falcon01: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Bullshit
Re: This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too by nifemi25(m): 2:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Rubbish
Re: This Helped To Ease My Sleeping Problem, It Can Help You Too by nnamdi640: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2023
If it was the insomnia sent by village people, the music will make it worst. Honestly, insomnia is bad, I once experience it, the remedy was to take a tin of liquid peak milk before sleeping and it works for me, that was the way I overcome my own.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s Joint Tour Announcement / Omah Lay Performs Live At Sold Out Concert In Luxembourg �� & Zurich / Destiny Etiko (biography). Idimili Movie Brought Her To Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.