Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

“I Am Sorry For Every Time Deyemi Okanlawon Pen An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Sorry For Every Time Deyemi Okanlawon Pen An (476 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sorry For Every Time Deyemi Okanlawon Pen An by Gistsource: 4:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Deyemi Okanlawon pen an emotional letter to wife on 10th anniversary (photo & video)

Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has written an emotional note to his wife, Damilola as they celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary today, January 5th.

Taking to his Instagram page, Deyemi appreciated his wife for loving him despite his flaws. The actor also apologised to her for making her cry and hurting her.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-am-sorry-for-every-time-i-hurt-you.html
Re: “I Am Sorry For Every Time Deyemi Okanlawon Pen An by Gistsource: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gistsource:
Deyemi Okanlawon pen an emotional letter to wife on 10th anniversary (photo & video)

Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has written an emotional note to his wife, Damilola as they celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary today, January 5th.

Taking to his Instagram, Deyemi appreciated his wife for loving him despite his flaws. The actor also apologised to her for making her cry and hurting her.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-am-sorry-for-every-time-i-hurt-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Our Mama Is 65!!! / Burna Boy’s Arrogance: A Case Study / Once I’m Done With Him, He Will Never Talk About Me Again” – Bobrisky Says As He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.