Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths (17983 Views)

Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by oikirodah(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2023
All The Pictures You Need To See As Tinubu Meets The Youths In Abuja(Photos&Videos)

The APC presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu had a successful town hall meeting with the Nigerian youth yesterday, making it yet another triumphant engagement for him. The famous Chida Hotel and Events Center in Abuja served as the venue for the event.

Following the rally in Edo State, the former governor of Lagos State travelled to Abuja to meet with the most vibrant constituents, the "youths". It was another fascinating outing in which the youths not only came out in large numbers, but also interacted with the Jagaban on key issues concerning their interests if he is elected as the nation's leader.

We particularly admire the Jagaban's work ethic. Ever since he returned from his pilgrimage to Mecca, he has been personally speaking with members of the GENERAL PUBLIC about the renewed hope he provides Nigerians.

He travels from one state to another every day, and as of right now, he is in Ondo State in preparation for today's mega rally.

There were a lot of attractive people there, so we suggest that you take a close look at some of the breathtaking pictures and videos we stumbled across, from the wild moment he entered the auditorium to his stunning Buga steps at the event we've all captioned here, click for more...

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/awesome-all-the-picturesvideos-you-need-to-see-as-tinubu-meets-the-youths-in-abuja/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Estello: 5:46am On Jan 07, 2023
More

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Estello: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by VTJN(m): 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Omo see ordinary town hall meeting even pass some people naming ceremony campaign

Hahahahahahahaha

"Cut your rally according to your size"

By the way, where is that Datti sef

I've not been seeing him recently with Obi o

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by atobs4real(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Able man

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by southsouthking(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Baba B.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Angelawhite(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
I bet you that this town hall is a congregation of card carrying APC members listening and cheering to the Agbado man’s bulabas grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by FlawlessKarl: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
shocked

We need a video of him speaking unintelligent and incoherently not pictures. We know he has dropped another gaffing during the process of constructing a sentence.

Non as fóolish as this desperate Bastard In this life, his foolishness is even justified on the ground of his old age and his dilapidated frail body and weak brain but the foolishness of those supporting this dunce can never be justify. They are all mad.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
GOD BLESS JAGABAN, OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT.

Asiwaju has very good plans for Sane Nigerian youths who believe in hardwork and honest living.

Even the ones on the path to destruction, he still has good plans for then.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by cjudy(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Money speaking.

We go chop your money tire then vote wisely

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Meektunz: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Different from Bala Blu...... Blu, Blu, Bulaba.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Holla911(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
You are the MANDATE of we the patriotic youths of our dear nation.
We trust not just in your words but your action.
You are a leader who believe in the struggle of the youths.
Nigeria must be great.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths stand with JAGABAN

The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MacDani(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by atobs4real(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Able and active man.
Tinubu we know.
I and my family have a total vote of over 50persons for BAT

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
atobs4real:
Able and active man.
Tinubu we know.
I and my family have a total vote of over 50persons for BAT
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

End of thread.

God bless you Atobs,
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

God bless Nigeria

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Antoeni(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
A Town Hall is Different From Bala Blu,
Know This and have Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Banbutton: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Townhall meeting wey plenty pass some ppl stadia really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Skty: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm waiting for the gaffes made at this townhall to be released so I can have a good laugh. I still de laugh from the speaking in tongues after the yahoo yahoo boys' comment ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by obicoolnino: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
A
Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Skty: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Must he dance buga all the time?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Ancecoker(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2023
grin
You people don't know anything... Gathering crowd does not mean anything in politics.. They gathered for a reason and that's what they will take home after the meeting.

If you don't believe.. just tell people in your street that you want to give out 1 congo of rice on Sunday morning tomorrow and see how people will gather before you know it.

As for me and my family we shall all vote Peter Obi come February by God's grace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Journalistonwhe: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Make I hear say Tinubu know wetin be block chain. I never knew why this man is so desperate to rule this country. Even Atiku nor Obi never show this level of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by Skty: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119790973:

I was looking for ur comment in the post where Atiku said 'while in was in customs i stopped Tinubu from bringing in drugs'. U japa from that post. Na wa for u.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Journalistonwhe:
Make I hear say Tinubu know wetin be block chain. I never knew why this man is so desperate to rule this country. Even Atiku nor Obi never show this level of desperation.
Confidence is different from desperation

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Skty:

F
Bring it on Skty.

Skty:

I was looking for ur comment in the post where Atiku said 'while in was in customs i stopped Tinubu from bringing in drugs'. U japa from that post. Na wa for u.
This is the beginning of a New Year,
We will advice you to better make your year beautiful and make momsie proud of you,
Instead of coming on social media to be monitoring when people post.
Utilize your year well.
Those that did this same bs before you few years ago found out too late and they arw nowhere to be found now.
Ask Nairaland canceler where he is now?!
#RegretsUponRegrets.

Our humble advice to you kid bro.

Get busy in life.
You still have 51 weeks in this year to make your year fruitful.
Happy weekend kiddo.

@topic,
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu JAGABAN

15 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by tonididdy(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
grin Cut your rally according to your size

Baba don finally rent wedding hall take do rally

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by herkeem: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Good
Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by princekelechukwu: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by StormpyBee: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2023
This town hall is diffinetly different from the regular town hall. This is the gathering of thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths by StormpyBee: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119790973:

The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the same thing you did for Buhari, now see the mess it has brought us.

Let us reason for once, this man is sick and not fit to rule.

Don't push this 80 years old to man to his early grave.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft / Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.