Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps (27014 Views)

US House Of Reps Votes To Ban TikTok in US / US House Passes $13Bn Ukrainian Aid Bill; Outrage At Bombing Of Mariupol / US House Of Reps Vote To Condemn Trump's Racist Comments Against Congresswomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

Nato alliance, covid, environment, far right and white supremacist support, lack of minority and black representation in his government. negative Immigration policy.

I will say he did have some good policies, addresses china, trade and tech, security and stopping prolonged external war and spending. military budget.
u mean the NATO alliance dat where not pulling there weight? Allies waiting for a handout from Uncle Sam, COVID was a world pandemic dat destroyed the world economy, joe Biden couldn't do nothing about it, it is not his fault that he hard the backing of the far right, joe Biden has the backing of the far left in his party, there were blacks and Hispanics representative on his team like Ben Carson, is it not the same immigration issues that is still plaguing joe Biden's administration?... Guy talk another tin abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by udemzyudex(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacecore:
Check well, Democrats didn't oppose banning of countries to enter US due to COVID-19 but those countries he termed terrorist countries which our own Nigeria is part of it. Don't come here and feed us with lies.

Name the countries,and did he lie against Nigeria?

The terrorist sponsored list that was given to your government, where is it today?

How many people have been arrested and persecuted?
During Trump tenure,bokoharam and iswap were having a field day hosting flags and taking over communities, till date farmers are being tax by terrorist before they can go to their farms,so where's the lie?

You're just too emotional to discuss politics,go and take several seats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by udemzyudex(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

Nato alliance, covid, environment, far right and white supremacist support, lack of minority and black representation in his government. negative Immigration policy.

I will say he did have some good policies, addresses china, trade and tech, security and stopping prolonged external war and spending. military budget.

You just list out some things that comes up in your mind without telling me how he went wrong in them,how did he handled them?

Don't just list out COVID, environment bla bla and thing you're making point.

You see what I was saying about all of you that are emotional about trump,you all have no tangible reason to dislike this guy,he already said it before he won the election,his policies will be America first, and those who have interest outside America who feel his policies will affect them are the ones crying foul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by seguno2: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
tishbite42:
Don't believe me, just watch

What is there to watch about someone opposed to Trump’s January 06 insurgence emerging as Speaker helping his return to the White House
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
udemzyudex:

You just list out some things that comes up in your mind without telling me how he went wrong in them,how did he handled them?

Don't just list out COVID, environment bla bla and thing you're making point.

You see what I was saying about all of you that are emotional about trump,you all have no tangible reason to dislike this guy,he already said it before he won the election,his policies will be America first, and those who have interest outside America who feel his policies will affect them are the ones crying foul.

These are arguments we have had severally on here. I have tried to explain them and be objective bt a blind trump supporter will never see anything wrong even if trump shot somebody.

I will not waste my time arguing unless u are ready to be objective.

Some of the things I listed affected his loss and for u to say he didn't lose the election show u are not ready to be objective if not telle how he won the election in ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Stoicbaba(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
A win to Trump…however, it’s kinda gonna be dirty now, as a lot of hidden things by the democrats will be unearthed…

#politicswin
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

These are arguments we have had severally on here. I have tried to explain them and be objective bt a blind trump supporter will never see anything wrong even if trump shot somebody.

I will not waste my time arguing unless u are ready to be objective.

Some of the things I listed affected his loss and for u to say he didn't lose the election show u are not ready to be objective if not telle how he won the election in ur mind.

Lol... If you're not going to waste your time telling me how he didn't handle some things well why did you bother to list them out in the first place.

You see why I said you guys should stop being emotional about this thing.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by hotwax: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

I agree with that Trumps I know it all while knowing nothing mentality in politics is toxic, This added to his attitude of its all about me not the party and that he controlls more supporters than the party itself which is inaccurate creates unnecessary problems.

This was how he dragged the republican party down with the handling of covid amongst a few other issues. Then blaming the loss to rigging which cudnt be proven and the the disgraceful capitol Hill issue.

America is a great abd respectable country it doesn’t need all this.

I will advise the Republicans looks for another strong candidate that represents their values moderately because many swing and moderate voters are tired of trump.

You are speaking as a trump hater. Even democrats wish trump come back with the handling of Ukraine.

Even Biden did not do better on covid19.

Republican poll last month still shows trump as their favourite.

He is the only one who can give nasty democrats run for their money...democrats are also praying he should not come back.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
u mean the NATO alliance dat where not pulling there weight? Allies waiting for a handout from Uncle Sam, COVID was a world pandemic dat destroyed the world economy, joe Biden couldn't do nothing about it, it is not his fault that he hard the backing of the far right, joe Biden has the backing of the far left in his party, there were blacks and Hispanics representative on his team like Ben Carson, is it not the same immigration issues that is still plaguing joe Biden's administration?... Guy talk another tin abeg

So Nato wasn't pulling their weight which I agree to some extent and so the solution is to kill the alliance? That's the part that doesn't make sense.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Yankee101: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Speaker with small balls and limited power
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
hotwax:

You are speaking as a trump hater. Even democrats wish trump come back with the handling of Ukraine.

Even Biden did not do better on covid19.

Republican poll last month still shows trump as their favourite.

He is the only one who can give nasty democrats run for their money...democrats are also praying he should not come back.

Which democrats want trump back? Stop being delusional.

Yes some aren't happy with Biden bt they don't want trump back.

Speaking the truth to a friend does not make u an enemy. Change ur sycophant mentality

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by tishbite42: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
seguno2:

What is there to watch about someone opposed to Trump’s January 06 insurgence emerging as Speaker helping his return to the White House
You know nothing about American politics
DT last moves made it possible for him to be Speaker.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by CheapHomes1: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
todaynewsreview:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1611595794934820864?t=Mx__wMDp13_5pQUVv1tNuw&s=19

Irish speaker of US house of representatives.

They almost frustrated the guys destiny
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Mirasteel: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Higgies:
In Trump we trust grin

Watching it live here too.
I can’t but marvel at how sophisticated and organized American politicking.

Can Nigerian senate or HoRs ever hold a sitting in the middle of the night like this …lol
Nigerian sanates are after money, useless sets of people.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Chee59(f): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Fiscus105:

Show casing ur complete ignorance on US politics on public forum.

It's not compulsory to contribute attack, on every post ok.

I will advice you to limit ur contributions to local affair and agriculture.

If this woman is a Nigerian, foolish people like you would be wailing to go and retire at 82.
Nancy is sharp, smart and very coherent. Never in your life compare her to the microphone licking drug kingpin.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

So Nato wasn't pulling their weight which I agree to some extent and so the solution is to kill the alliance? That's the part that doesn't make sense.
He didn't want to end the alliance he only said everyone should step up and there should be a focus on China, but the democrats and their allies in the media where just reporting propaganda... Imagine it was under Trump Russia invaded Ukraine, u know the way media for report am?

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Klington: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Timmi:

Klington, you must be talking about your papa, since you claimed to know this person well.

grin grin grin

I love your tears buddy.

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by HornyTave1: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

She willing retired from that position. She said It her self she won’t be contesting again.

because she knew the numbers were against her.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by HornyTave1: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Which ruins was she humilated 14 times to get the job for Speaker.
She resigned from leadership position last year in a graceful and celebratory manner.

It is the new Speaker you should feel sorry for because this house will be chaotic in the coming days or months.

wether chaotic or not, I don't care
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Klington: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2023
justdare007:

Children of Hates.
It is in you people's blood.
Very stupid set of people.
You can't half the hate you throw at people.
He is your president whether you like it or not.
If he eventually become one and you don't like it then you can then go hug transformer.
Rubbish!

Hot tears grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by juman(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2023
What concern us with their nonsense democracy.

Third world countries politicians are better than those trump slaves stupid American politicians.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
I hope so, America deserves better than Donald trump, I'm even surprised he's not in prison already
he is not in prison because he is innocent... All charges brought before him has fell flat, all the probe nothing to show for it... Trump is the most probed politician in US history but has not been convicted of any crime, no be juju na man wey dey innocent...
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by toprealman: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Trump may end up coming back to White House
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by ManOfSon: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
What education are you talking about? You sound like one of these Nigerians that are very sincere (or do I say, concieted) in their ignorance and also very bold in their stupidity. I mean Nigerians like you who have absolutely no clue, but lack the awareness to keep their miseducation in check.

KingOfTheDamned:

Education is key. You sound so unrefined... Pls return to the romance section and let us adults discuss
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
He didn't want to end the alliance he only said everyone should step up and there should be a focus on China, but the democrats and their allies in the media where just reporting propaganda... Imagine it was under Trump Russia invaded Ukraine, u know the way media for report am?

Yes I know the democrats are toxic also bt trump should have consulted widely with his experienced republicans and kept following the law, not disregarding every intelligence report that not online with what he wants as false there by making intelligence agencies and the system nations system look stupid.

I know if the ukraine was happened under trump the Democrats will have raised fire against the republicans. Just that there are things trump does thst makes u think he's undermining the nations system or regarding everything not his way are propaganda.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Thinktwicemybro: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2023
adioolayi:
It took the Republican 15 rounds of voting to put their house in order...despite have a clear majority..

What a shame.

This clearly shows he will have plenty issues...he should brace-up
It's all politics, if they make it look easy the world won't rate democracy.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Thinktwicemybro: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2023
seguno2:

Please how is this going to help racist tax evader Trump’s comeback
Bro you need proper education. The way you talk is not cool
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by brandsoncharlie: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
HornyTave1:

because she knew the numbers were against her.
Lol, check how long she has held that position, she has nothing to prove again.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by sketcherJ(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
timesuploaded:
ogun kill you. cancer damage your whole family. shango strike you and america mad this very minute. I don begin look for u so them go use acid disfigure you and use ax chop you into 1000 pieces. Bastard a donkey. They will behead you
you are a mother*fucker. Scum of the earth. Putin-ass licker
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

Yes I know the democrats are toxic also bt trump should have consulted widely with his experienced republicans and kept following the law, not disregarding every intelligence report that not online with what he wants as false there by making intelligence agencies and the system nations system look stupid.

I know if the ukraine was happened under trump the Democrats will have raised fire against the republicans. Just that there are things trump does thst makes u think he's undermining the nations system or regarding everything not his way are propaganda.
I see ur point, Trump acts and talks recklessly but remove the braggadocio u will see that he was talking sense... Take for an example the alleged Shit hole comment about Africa, u and I know that some African countries are was than shit hole, if not why are African migrant crossing the sea to get to Europe, some even drown.. but people termed him a racist for speaking the truth dat is even obvious to the blind...

1 Like

Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by LegacyB: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Faber:
Can you please touch your Neighbour and tell him that "Trump is back". Can't wait to witness President Trump host President Obi in the Whitehouse in 2024
Wake up day don break.
Re: Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps by Gerard28: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
tishbite42:
Trump about to make a comeback

Trump is NEVER making a comeback. Except you don't know what's going on in American politics right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / The 10 Countries With World's Largest Oil Reserves / Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.