Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West (1516 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by Olachase(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Meanwhile, the fact that you're wasting your life seeking for a sugar mummy shows that your parents must be filled with regret for giving birth to you.
at your age you didn't kW that some set of people only came online to catch cruise

Orin din grin grin
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by MrEverest(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
jumper524:
Peter Obi presidency doesn’t guarantee peace in the southwest just because he’s a Christian. Those terrorist in the southwest, them tell you say them get business with religion? Why would a Yoruba man trust a cunning Igbo man making mockery of their situation more than a Yoruba man whose brothers cuts across all religions

Don't so gullible and naive, Obi presidency will surely guarantee peace in not just SW but across Nigeria.

I will explain....

The reason why there is so much insecurity, killings and destruction of properties is basically due to government lack of interest in stopping it. If the federal government wants to stop it or at least minimize it to the barest minimum, they will do so!

Have you asked yourself why not a single person has been arrested and prosecuted by the government despite BVN, phone number tracking etc? What about terrorists using chopper to transport their men and materials yet they go free? Do you think federal government doesn't know their locations and identity?

The answer is simple, a lack of political will to stop them!

If you know the kind of person Peter Obi is then you will know he would rather prefer to be impeached than allow Nigerians being massacred when he can stop the terrorists.

I know you are among the agbado hordes supporting Tinubu for personal stipend gains but I took my time to respond for the benefit of others.
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
adioolayi:
He should have 25% in Lagos ... because of other tribe population..

I am not sure of other 5 SouthWest States of Ogun, OYO, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo

For the umpteenth time, religion is not a factor in SW States, because, a nuclear family can have composition of both religion...father Muslim, mother Christian and children take to either Muslim or Christian....Not to talk of extended families...that's why you see people travelling to their home town to celebrate Salah, same people celebrate Easter.

So, the call to Jihad or whatever you call it won't fly in SW.

Lolss..I just dey SMH, dey laugh@ur Ignorance.. cheesy

The first affiliation of Man is RELIGION not family and friendship ties..

Yoruba Muslims hold the Islam religion dear to them than Anything else..
Reason why they always have some Sympathy for Buhari and most Northern Politicians! sad

If a Hausa Man commits a Heinous crime in Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure,etc,and is about to be Punished, A Yoruba Muslim present will feel pity for him because of........

But let that Offender be an Igbo, Edo, Urhobo, etc, He will endorse and join to administer punishment of dat person.. undecided

DON'T BE DECEIVED. smiley
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by sreamsense: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
njelrapheal:

30k votes?is that an exegeration or what. Are there no non indegenes in these states?
Where were the same non-indigenes when LP scored about 3000 and less in Osun and Ekiti governorship election? Non-indegines! You can only talk about Igbo non-indegines in this case. Some indigenes will travel to vote in there villages where they are familiar with voting pattern while some of the indigenes will not even register to vote in foreign towns because they are not familiar with the voting system of where they reside while some of them only focus on their businesses only . Some of the fews that will stay back to vote where they reside have already mixed up with indegines who cast vote for different candidates based on diverse reasons different from what is widely believe among home grown Igbos.

As LP scored about 3000, it is easy to predict that because of obi, it can't increase vote in Osun and Ekiti to more than 30,000 just because I am too open. In reality, it may not be up to that. Tinubu is known and loved in South west and they don't vote based on religion sentiment. Tinubu knows his Yoruba people very well that religion won't be major factor, that is the reason he was able to play muslim-muslim card against Atiku to hijack North from him.
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by sreamsense: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Now you don write full page with zero sense, wetin you gain?
My gain has been to identify there are still brainless people like you who write based on emotion and hatred without court admissable evidences thinking Yoruba Christians are mumu like him who will fall for emotion and fabricated lies. Write it down, obi wouldn't get 30k votes in any south west state outside Lagos. Even in Lagos, he wouldn't get 25% even if all Igbos stay back to vote. How can non-indigenes be more than the indigenes except you base yourself on self-made fake statistics? Is never worked out anywhere!

It is a wrong assumption to think all Igbo non-idegenes in Lagos will vote for obi when you are not feeding them. Some are in APC political party while some have benefited directly or indirectly, some Igbo 18years + adult children and women will be loyal to their husbands/fathers to vote for whoever they direct them to vote for
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by MrEverest(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2023
sreamsense:
My gain has been to identify there are still brainless people like you who write based on emotion and hatred without court admissable evidences thinking Yoruba Christians are mumu like him who will fall for emotion and fabricated lies. Write it down, obi wouldn't get 30k votes in any south west state outside Lagos. Even in Lagos, he wouldn't get 25% even if all Igbos stay back to vote. How can non-indigenes be more than the indigenes except you base yourself on self-made fake statistics? Is never worked out anywhere!

It is a wrong assumption to think all Igbo non-idegenes in Lagos will vote for obi when you are not feeding them. Some are in APC political party while some have benefited directly or indirectly, some Igbo 18years + adult children and women will be loyal to their husbands/fathers to vote for whoever they direct them to vote for

At this point, it will be more profitable to allow you immerse yourself in your delusions. It will make the outcome of the election more shocking and unbearable to you.

Las Las, you will cry blood.
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by njelrapheal: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
sreamsense:

Where were the same non-indigenes when LP scored about 3000 and less in Osun and Ekiti governorship election? Non-indegines! You can only talk about Igbo non-indegines in this case. Some indigenes will travel to vote in there villages where they are familiar with voting pattern while some of the indigenes will not even register to vote in foreign towns because they are not familiar with the voting system of where they reside while some of them only focus on their businesses only . Some of the fews that will stay back to vote where they reside have already mixed up with indegines who cast vote for different candidates based on diverse reasons different from what is widely believe among home grown Igbos.

As LP scored about 3000, it is easy to predict that because of obi, it can't increase vote in Osun and Ekiti to more than 30,000 just because I am too open. In reality, it may not be up to that. Tinubu is known and loved in South west and they don't vote based on religion sentiment. Tinubu knows his Yoruba people very well that religion won't be major factor, that is the reason he was able to play muslim-muslim card against Atiku to hijack North from him.

So much biased write up. No claims to back up ur assertions of love and all. U mean only 30k votes in 5 SW states. Common , you are not realistic.
Re: For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West by sreamsense: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
njelrapheal:

So much biased write up. No claims to back up ur assertions of love and all. U mean only 30k votes in 5 SW states. Common , you are not realistic.
My emphasize is on each south west state, I am not talking about combined vote count in 5 south west, read my previous messges

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations / INEC Upload Nasarrawa State Results For Lagos State. / Ezekwesili: Lai Mohammed's Comment About Peter Obi Is Pure Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.