Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) (2650 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Ugandan girl goes haywire overseas. She is spotted standing on top of a taxi over a yet to be disclosed matter shocked

Am guessing she was insulted by the cab driver or touched inappropriately sad

What do you guys think could have caused this??

Take a listen!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmxKh2-GxNU

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnGnAHJJBG-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Share

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Bold and Fearless...my type of girls.

The future is femail!

4 Likes

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Public nuisance.. undecided
If she gets arrested... y'all start screaming "racism" undecided

4 Likes

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Public nuisance.. undecided
Don't be sad. Y'all will always find ways to insult and ridicule girls every time. Na woman born still born una.

The future is femail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Shush your mouth..will you? grin
Stop stalking ladies on here.. this is how you send your photos directly into their inbox after embarrassing yourself on fp!
grin Chris... You should stop wasting off on nairaland.. grin

3 Likes

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Probably the taxi man didn't take her to her final destination after agreement just because she's a black girl.
Agreement is agreement!! Take her to her destination!!! I thought it's only in Nigeria taxi men misbehave, I don't know it's a world wide something undecided

Nonsense men!

3 Likes

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Things she will never do in her very own country...But will try it out in the white man's country...All to have the world's attention to herself.....

1 Like

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Looking good while at it. Slay, queen. You have all my support — if you’re truly in the right. Eh, she’s Ugandan. She is surely right. Those are one of the meek African people.

3 Likes

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2023
So Na that small boy wey Dey rant carelessly be that?.. make I no see him one on one o
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop stalking ladies on here.. this is how you send your photos directly into their inbox after embarrassing yourself on fp!
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
So Na that small boy wey Dey rant carelessly be that?.. make I no see him one on one o
He's a dangerous stalker. The women can testify.

1 Like

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2023
I know u now
Zonefree:

The future is femail!
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Probably the taxi man didn't take her to her final destination after agreement just because she's a black girl.
Agreement is agreement!! Take her to her destination. I thought it's only in Nigeria taxi men misbehave, I don't know it's a world wide something undecided

Another angle...thanks for this
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by ValCon888: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
I see more than 15 men with vaginas and only one chick with balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Fira09(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How did you got his picture? Huh?
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fira09:

How did you got his picture? Huh?
Huh?
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by Fira09(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique Seun.

A lad just violated rule 10, please act rightly and justly to this.
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fira09:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique Seun.

A lad just violated rule 10, please act rightly and justly to this.
Did you not see where he posted that below his comment? grin
What rule 10 are you talking about? cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
ValCon888:
I see more than 15 men with vaginas and only one chick with balls.

grin
Re: African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video) by dnawah(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

The future is femail!
on tiktok grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Semi-naked Student Found Dead In A Suitcase And Dumped In A Waste Bin (photos) / Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing / UPDATE: More Photos Of Arrested Lekan Shonde, As wife's lover apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.