Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Whisper On Twitch (complete Guide 2023) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Whisper On Twitch (complete Guide 2023) (165 Views)

How To Delete Messages On Twitch In 2023 (3 Ways) / How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch / As My Vision Fades I Whisper Aesthetics... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Whisper On Twitch (complete Guide 2023) by streamingadvise(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Well, how are you going to whisper to someone on Twitch then? There are a couple of popular options and we will discuss them all!

Table of Contents
How to Whisper on Twitch
Sending Whispers on Twitch Desktop
Whisper button
Whispers through chat
Whispers via chat username
Whisper Sending on Twitch Mobile
whisper button
Frequently asked questions
How to disable whispers on Twitch?
How to delete whisper messages on Twitch?

How to Whisper on Twitch
Sending Whispers on Twitch Desktop
There are several ways to send whispers.

Whisper button
The easiest way to send a Whisper to someone on Twitch is through the Whisper button. You can find this button in the upper right corner of your main Twitch page.

From there, you can click on one of the pre-existing chats or search for the person you want to whisper to. As simple as that.

Whispers through chat
Although it’s counterintuitive, you can actually whisper to people through live chat. This is done by typing /w @username and then typing the message or whisper you had for that person.

However, be careful when using this method, because if the command is typed incorrectly, it could be that the whole chat you are in will see what you have tried to send privately!

If you and the person you want to whisper to are in the same chat, a quick way to access the Whisper menu is to simply click their chat username , and from the new menu, click the Whisper button.

Read More:- [https://streamingadvise.com/how-to-whisper-on-twitch]

(1) (Reply)

I Quit Social Media For 6months In An Attempt To Change My Life For 2023 / Blunder: FG Wrote 819 Trn Instead Of Billion On The Budget Breakdown (pictures) / Who Has Worked As A Marketing Officer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.