Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa (43995 Views)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Bigchristo: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2023
AssoJnr:
Couple in Nasarawa state decided to use ObiDatti shirt for their pre-wedding picture.
lovely pictures I wish their home plenty blessings

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Ahmedie28(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Stingy couple, they just want their wedding should be empty and scanty as obi rallies, very stingy guys

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Chelseanababa(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Please where is Datti... Abi aboki don japa ni?
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by ntipro: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
This is beautiful

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Abdul9025(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:
Ss/se plus Lagos,Abuja,nassarawa,benue,plateau in the bag,we just need two more state to beat apc very well.

wake up from this worthless dream

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
If Ibo man doesn't hate watin be him gain?
Nobody hates more than yoru bad fake cowordly mudslims.
They hate nigerians and Nigeria and even laughed when middle Beltans,notherners ss/se were been killed.is on record.
If there is any tribe that really are detribalised is igbos,they always stand for justice,equity and truth than the wickedd backstabbing yoru bad people who will smoke at your front while killing you.
Pigg

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Peacemaker5128: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Adaisback:
Seun, mynd 44, front page pls. Please be part of this history. We are making history. Nassarawa state is Obedient biko
with these 5 people?

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by PDJT: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
-FalseProphet, come and tell us what you saw for this couple.

-For me, I see the wife dropping twins and triplets like they're going out of fashion anytime her hubby touches her- this I have seen. tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Okoroawusa: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Na for this kind grounds Obi suppose dey organize him campaign. He should stop renting big places that will turn out empty.

Wedding venues
Primary school halls
Interhouse sports field
Next supermarket car park
.... and so on

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Abdul9025:

wake up from this worthless dream
Abokill you can't dream,you only dream of fukn cowss grin cheesy grin.
Obi must be your president,killl yourself if you don't like it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Peacemaker5128: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:

Nobody hates more than yoru bad fake cowordly mudslims.
They hate nigerians and Nigeria and even laughed when middle Beltans,notherners ss/se were been killed.is on record.
If there is any tribe that really are detribalised is igbos,they always stand for justice,equity and truth than the wickedd backstabbing yoru bad people who will smoke at your front while killing you.
Pigg
what is the meaning of the word LOVE in ibo language?
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Misterone: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Davidonkonsults:
Imagine your kids growing to see the pic of a criminal pig like Tinubu in your photos.
grin soon, very soon, you will see BAT's pictures on the wall of every bank, cooperation, hotel, federal school, institutions etc. So imagine your kids seeing his pics in all these areas for 8years grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Germanjoe(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Happy for u guys,happy marriage life..

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
what is the meaning of the word LOVE in ibo language?
It means that Yoru badd girls don't wash their pant,always mess and their totto has infections.while the men are backstabbetrs, betrayalls,theiffs, ritualisst,cowords,liars, propagandistt and are the dirtiestt black tribe in earth.
That is what love means grin grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by aspher: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Ahmedie28:
Stingy couple, they just want their wedding should be empty and scanty as obi rallies, very stingy guys

Rallies, scanty, empty; in your posts shows how much damage agbado has done to your cognition. What about 'future, happiness, fulfilment?. If you're not enjoying Nigeria as it is today, then you're a slave for nothing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Akanbimi: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol....iranu
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Abdul9025(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:

yes obi is already my president on Twitter ....yes proudly aboki...your stuupid president has zeros chance in the North ...I dare him to come and campaign in Bauchi state stadium
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Abdul9025:

yes obi is already my president on Twitter ....yes proudly aboki...your stuupid president has zeros chance in the North ...I dare him to come and campaign in Bauchi state stadium
I will mention you when he comes.mind you I'm ijaw and ask very well we know they fear.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by infohenry(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
If Ibo man doesn't hate watin be him gain?
Check yourself in the mirror and see the horror you represent.
Igbos are not your problem but the bile in you that had ruptured and turned you into a bitter person, you need cleansing.

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Davidonkonsults: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Misterone:
grin soon, very soon, you will see BAT's pictures on the wall of every bank, cooperation, hotel, federal school, institutions etc. So imagine your kids seeing his pics in all these areas for 8years grin
Well, I doubt if me and my kids will see the ape's picture on the walls of banks and hotels here in London, but continue fooling yourself.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Steveabbeyly: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
The original word is Obedient, the other word or acronym "Obidient" is strange to the world lexicon. Even smartphones and computers will underline it red (danger). Let us endeavour to avoid danger!

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by ZombieSlayer1: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Ahmedie28:
If they use tinubu's pictures, the wedding is sure to crash within 5months. They don't want their wedding to become a town hall, different from balabluu

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by joshuaidibia(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
AssoJnr:
Couple in Nasarawa state decided to use ObiDatti shirt for their pre-wedding picture.

They should be careful please. Election is next month. I wish them all the best in their marriage preparation.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by ominilongest(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
LOL SHEY NA THIS WAN GO WIN U ELECTION
IF I WAN TREND NOW NOW I GO WEAR OBI CLOTH TAKE DO PHOTOSHOOT FOR YOUR MIND U GO THINK SAY I WN VOTE TRUE TRUE AND I JUST DEY TRY GET UR FLAT HEADS ATTENTION
Empty stadiums mofos grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Misterone: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Davidonkonsults:

Well, I doubt if me and my kids will see the ape's picture on the walls of banks and hotels here in London, but continue fooling yourself.
if you are in London, stop shuking mouth in our affairs. E no concern you. Focus on where you earn your living from.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by 2016easy2017: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Let us be careful ooo. Like play pay, these spoilers are taking things beyond their limit o. We never agreed Obi supporters would take things this serious. They are only gonna cut reduce chances of the south

Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by yusluvad(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by IranianSea: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
AssoJnr:
Well, marriage is a joke nowadays, no one take it serious.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by Davidonkonsults: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Misterone:
if you are in London, stop shuking mouth in our affairs. E no concern you. Focus on where you earn your living from.
See as frustration hold your throat like bowtie. Come and force me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by 2016easy2017: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:

It means that Yoru badd girls don't wash their pant,always mess and their totto has infections.while the men are backstabbetrs, betrayalls,theiffs, ritualisst,cowords,liars, propagandistt and are the dirtiestt black tribe in earth.
That is what love means grin grin cheesy

This one is gradually running MAD. Soon he'll enter the street
Re: Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa by 2016easy2017: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:

TechnicallyMAD

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero