Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? (1541 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Tinuade Adejuiyegbe Becomes First Seating Tradition Ruler To Attend NYSC Camp / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by gerard415: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2023
I just graduated. I am leaving the country in about 5 months and I want to do nysc orientation camp to pass by time. since i know that i am obviously not going to be able to finish my primary assignment, i want to avoid it altogether and just only attend camp. i want to know what happens if i just dont do the primary assignment after attending camp. Does nysc stop paying me the monthly allowance? or do i have to pay fine or something. And also, i originally registered for the orientation camp in november but i couldnt go because they posted me to Adamawa. How do i handle the revalidation process? and would it be possible for me to pay to change my state to lagos for this 1st batch of the year?
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by KingOfTheDamned: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
ASK YOUR ZI

This is not nysc help desk

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by garriAndsugar: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2023
After going for orientation camp.. you want to ditch nysc and go abroad??
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by Zonefree(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Yes. Is there any problem with that? Our leaders dey ditch office go abroad go flex, so, why can't him look for means to better his life while compulsorily forced to serve his useless country?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by garriAndsugar: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Yes. Is there any problem with that? Our leaders dey ditch office go abroad go flex, so, why can't him look for means to better his life while compulsorily forced to serve his useless country?
There's no need going for the camp without serving and doing monthly clearance.. you no go still collect the certificate so why the stress
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

There's no need going for the camp without serving and doing monthly clearance.. you no go still collect the certificate so why the stress
You be JJC or you're still struggling with JAMB.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by adeoyekay(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
gerard415:
I just graduated. I am leaving the country in about 5 months and I want to do nysc orientation camp to pass by time. since i know that i am obviously not going to be able to finish my primary assignment, i want to avoid it altogether and just only attend camp. i want to know what happens if i just dont do the primary assignment after attending camp. Does nysc stop paying me the monthly allowance? or do i have to pay fine or something. And also, i originally registered for the orientation camp in november but i couldnt go because they posted me to Adamawa. How do i handle the revalidation process? and would it be possible for me to pay to change my state to lagos for this 1st batch of the year?
Don't bother to go camp you will not be given certificate nysc stages are orientation camp, ppa and CDs, pop

1 Like

Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by garriAndsugar: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

You be JJC or you're still struggling with JAMB.
Okay
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by gerard415: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

yes. as i said i am only going to camp to while away time. and maybe for a few months of nysc salary. i dont know what the repercussions of missing PPA are though.
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by blackboy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ghost... contacts available check other threads on NYSC.
I know plenty big ppl pi5kin who dont do camp....forget this is Nigeria. What you think cannot happen, happens in Nigeria. Someone told me it is corruption but I disagree
Re: What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
It’s before you can do such not anymore .
If you register for nysc with your thumb print it will save on they server and you will be going for thumbprints every month as clearance if you miss one month you will serve two
Month extra and if you miss six month they will kick you out and you will start afresh.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : NYSC Unable To Mobilize All Qualified Graduates - CONFIRMED / Drink IQ @ NYSC Orientation Camps / NYSC Batch B Time Table Now Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.