Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia (3657 Views)

Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Is gradually get to him that he about to Labour in Vain ! He wanted to harvest the religious diversity of Nigeria! But with failed rally in kogi,Ekiti,rivers he now understand that online cheering is different from real life ! He failed in studying the characteristic of the Nigeria voter ( who sadly is not an objective person ) the Northern Christian is entirely different from the igbo Christian. He doest see him self as one ! He see you first as igbo!, then a southerner then a Catholic then a Christian ! This how Majority Christian from the North see obi ! Don't even talk of the far North. Na only very educated people that can even listen (not vote ) for any igbo or obi . ( may in future) the igbo identify .

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by abraolas1: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
sometimes i just see your post and laugh ...show me the picture of Oyetola rally and what end him ...you think its about a rented crowd .lwkmd

Same Person winning all the polls ....you all claim that he cant win why not leave him alone with his " crowd" and focus on your winning team.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Datti a paper light politician and disappear from the campaigns to concentrate on his baze university he know he can't even win his household in zaria for obi .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2023
The Nigeria voter is irrational, not objective ,biased, and unfit to make electoral dicision in a democray! If buhari will contest now he will still get over 10m votes! If elrufai , amousu fayemi ,zulum and co can be routing for tinibu against osinbajo then we have a bigger problem than we taught!. Tinubu will get the highest number of casted votes but might not get the needed spread.
Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by SlurUsername1: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Obipig and obidients are a monumental disgrace that think they can blackmail the rest of Nigeria into their ipob inspired presidency dream. They think Nigeria starts and ends in iboland.
I have always said it on this forum that I want to see how 1 iboman posting Nonesense on Twitter from Anambra will travel all the way to Jigawa or Adamawa or even ondo to full a stadium.
Organic love that is only situated in the SE/As
Obidaft is a sectarian leader whipping up religious sentiments to garner traction and sympathy conciliations

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Obipig and obidients are a monumental disgrace that think they can blackmail the rest of Nigeria into their ipob inspired presidency dream. They think Nigeria starts and ends in iboland.
I have always said it on this forum that I want to see how 1 iboman posting Nonesense on Twitter from Anambra will travel all the way to Jigawa or Adamawa or even ondo to full a stadium.
Organic love that is only situated in the SE/As
Obidaft is a sectarian leader whipping up religious sentiments to garner traction and sympathy conciliations
the hausa Christians in the north do not see themself as one with igbo Christian . They use the Hausa bible ,preach in Hausa in their churches and see the igbo first as a entire different person .try an appoint a igbo pastor into a church in Christian Hausa area . U will understand better! Obi is wicked for trying to exploit socio communal and religious divide in the North to become president ....is very very bad and don't deserve leaderships.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
where is Datti?
drop out .kashim is busy in the North visiting opinion leaders datti is no where to be found .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
drop out .kashim is busy in the North visiting opinion leaders datti is no where to be found .
so much from a so called truck owner preaching against people leaving to overseas for better life. We all know why you preach Nigeria or nothing because you love to stay here and lord over others with your so called money.
Who knows the source of your money?Probably from political connections.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
Is gradually get to him that he about to Labour in Vain ! He wanted to harvest the religious diversity of Nigeria! But with failed rally in kogi,Ekiti,rivers he now understand that online cheering is different from real life ! He failed in studying the characteristic of the Nigeria voter ( who sadly is not an objective person ) the Northern Christian is entirely different from the igbo Christian. He doest see him self as one ! He see you first as igbo!, then a southerner then a Catholic then a Christian ! This how Majority Christian from the North see obi ! Don't even talk of the far North. Na only very educated people that can even listen (not vote ) for any igbo or obi . ( may in future) the igbo identify .

so in your feeble mind. Christians in North will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket? Or vote another Fulani man? Please leave political talk and concentrate on your truck business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
so much from a so called truck owner preaching against people leaving to overseas for better life. We all know why you preach Nigeria or nothing because you love to stay here and lord over others with your so called money.
Who knows the source of your money?Probably from political connections.
there Notting bad in political connection and contracts ( is not money rituals) even in those Nation you wish to JAPA to slave. Citizens have political connection is also an asset class that why we have the lobby group in america! as a trucker each truck and trip employs and add to Nigeria GDP. ( from spare part , to fuel , to lubriacant to tolls to wages to insurance firms to tax )all benefit from my enterprise unlike you that want to go and do care giver ,dish washer ,mourtary attendant ! So who will govt give contract me or you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
there Notting bad in political connection and contracts ( is not money rituals) even in those Nation you wish to JAPA to slave. Citizens have political connection is also an asset class that why we have the lobby group in america! as a trucker each truck and trip employs and add to Nigeria GDP. ( from spare part , to fuel , to lubriacant to tolls to wages to insurance firms to tax )all benefit from my enterprise unlike you that want to go and do care giver ,dish washer ,mourtary attendant ! So who will govt give contract me or you?

is ok. Political connections made you money and you come here to brag. Go meet people who made money from scratch doing great in all walks of life and stop bragging about trucks on nairaland. I never knew you could become this petty. You shout Nigeria or nothing because you benefit from the corrupt system.
Let me school you. A looby group is not a money looting group neither do they inflate contract budget to the political friends. So don't compare America to your Nigeria that you are preaching that people should stay in.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
is ok. Political connections made you money and you come here to brag. Go meet people who made money from scratch doing great in all walks of life and stop bragging about trucks on nairaland. I never knew you could become this petty. You shout Nigeria or nothing because you benefit from the corrupt system.
Let me school you. A looby group is not a money looting group neither do they inflate contract budget to the political friends. So don't compare America to your Nigeria that you are preaching that people should stay in.
bros keep quiet if you don't know what to say ! If am award a contract by NNDC to supply ambulance and i executed it correctly! Pay tax and vat after all valuation what is the crime ! Naturally peasants are envious crew! There Notting bad in doing govt contract ! Try as aspire for greatness ! Go to tender board and hustle jobs to execute than be crying like a mumu! Or organised another end sar protest .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
poor and envious people criminalise govt contract cos they are too dull to even open a firm, pay bids price and get contract! Innosa supply cars to Nigeria army is that looting..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor and envious people criminalise govt contract cos they are too dull to even open a firm, pay bids price and get contract! Innosa supply cars to Nigeria army is that looting..
lol government contrast that is over bloated to favor political friends? Something that cost one naira in the mArket is sold 10 naira to the government. Guy commot for my face. You follow the thieves in the Nigeria space. Just focus on your trucks and stop preaching nonsense on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
bros keep quiet if you don't know what to say ! If am award a contract by NNDC to supply ambulance and i executed it correctly! Pay tax and vat after all valuation what is the crime ! Naturally peasants are envious crew! There Notting bad in doing govt contract ! Try as aspire for greatness ! Go to tender board and hustle jobs to execute than be crying like a mumu! Or organised another end sar protest .
shut up. If they award you over bloated contract only you will benefit while the rest of the people suffer. Look am a citizen of the country. I have a job and I will love a country that works but to support a country where political office is used to favor political friends is not part of me.
Having a truck doesn't mean you have brain to know what is good for the rest of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by Lanretoye(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
We will soon know the difference between citizens and netizens.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by tungamaje: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Some people are already jittery because of Obi. All the projections point to an Obi victory so they are already shaking and pissing in their pants. They want the status quo to continue because they get crumbs from the corrupt system. Their undoing however is that they are in the minority. The masses who are in the majority on the other hand want a change especially the youth. So no sort of reverse psychology can make them change there mind

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by aspher: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
where is Datti?

Lol. You have no idea. Are you shocked or pained by the campaign strategy the 'structureless' party has chosen to adopt? Were you expecting LP to compete with the old guards for the spotlight? Have you seen any opinion poll from the North lately? Has there been any that gave PO less than 2% like you people claimed last year? E go shock una. February is not far again.

To answer your question, Datti is doing the Lord's work to make sure LP gets 25% (ONLY) from the North. We're not ashamed of him for that. Meanwhile, let's see where your master will get block votes from.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by abraolas1: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
where is Datti?

Where is Yemi Osinbajo ( the so called Mentee) ?...or should i ask where is Buhari in this campaign season ?...Why are all the Christians that did pr primary distancing themselves from the campaign ? ....your guess is as good as mine. no one want to align with failure. you all can keep hyping una self ...we go dey here together .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
shut up. If they award you over bloated contract only you will benefit while the rest of the people suffer. Look am a citizen of the country. I have a job and I will love a country that works but to support a country where political office is used to favor political friends is not part of me.
Having a truck doesn't mean you have brain to know what is good for the rest of the people.
you a big idiot! we talking about contract ! Genuine .
Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
tungamaje:
Some people are already jittery because of Obi. All the projections point to an Obi victory so they are already shaking and pissing in their pants. They want the status quo to continue because they get crumbs from the corrupt system. Their undoing however is that they are in the minority. The masses who are in the majority on the other hand want a change especially the youth. So no sort of reverse psychology can make them change there mind
even the fool that started the thread is one guy who thinks life starts and end with truck. Who in his right mind will be compaigning for known drug lord who is sick and cannot make rational decision to be the president of the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you a big idiot! we talking about contract ! Genuine .
ode. If you don't understand let me make it clearer government contrast in Nigeria is over bloated. If that is ok by you then you are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
ode. If you don't understand let me make it clearer government contrast in Nigeria is over bloated. If that is ok by you then you are part of the problem.
esting Election In The West. by FreedomArmy: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
saintade01:

Hehehehe this mentality that everyone else here is poor except you drug pushers. Do you know How much I bought lands in Lagos?
yes drug pushers are better than skull miners,skull achealogist and human head harvesters
Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
sorry I can't engage ipob member/sympathizer in any meaningful discuss cos they are filled with hate and having blank and empty heads ..so sorry .don't try to change the discussion on obi empty stadia! Free to continue any death or biafra or end sar

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by tungamaje: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
even the fool that started the thread is one guy who thinks life starts and end with truck. Who in his right mind will be compaigning for known drug lord who is sick and cannot make rational decision to be the president of the country.
As I said earlier, they are already jittery. They know Obi is a big threat and that's why they create these threads to comfort themselves hoping they can somehow dissuade people by using reverse psychology. If indeed he has no chance as they claim, why are they then bothered?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by ahiboilandgas: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
tungamaje:

As I said earlier, they are already jittery. They know Obi is a big threat and that's why they create these threads to comfort themselves hoping they can somehow dissuade people by using reverse psychology. If indeed he has no chance as they claim, why are they then bothered?
people that gather 2000 people in ph with wike logistic is a threat ..una no well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by tungamaje: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
people that gather 2000 people in ph with wike logistic is a threat ..una no well.
You are already in panic mode. Non of the projections so far have pointed towards Tinubu victory. Even in the southwest, he doesn't enjoy total support. So we understand all of you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by abraolas1: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
sorry I can't engage ipob member/sympathizer in any meaningful discuss cos they are filled with hate and having blank and empty heads ..so sorry .don't try to change the discussion on obi empty stadia! Free to continue any death or biafra or end sar

if he also mention that he cant engage Boko Haram now all hell will be let loose ......just panicking for no reason grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by FreedomArmy: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
of course you share the same idealogy with bokoharam Islamic terrorist. Men like you celebrated the lynching of Deborah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Empty Campaigns Stadia by abraolas1: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:

Ahib Bigotry is so disgusting....later he will soon open thread to complain of why people are Japaing in out of the country. dont worry he go touch everyone .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) / Cecilia Ibru’s Many untold Sins / Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.