Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page (1825 Views)

2023 Elections: Result Of Plateau State Street Poll By Bantu Page (video) / From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi / South-west Polls Results By Bantu Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by julaion: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Ondo Poll by Christian vs Muslim

APC unsurprisingly maintained its lead on Christian respondents, and dominated the floor on Muslim respondents. LP did very well on Christians respondents, PDP was lagging behind.

Yet again, Ondo's Muslim respondents have no tolerance for LP's Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by onez: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2023
A party chose MM ticket to spit the body of Christ and some people are joking on it. I cast my vote for Christ.

24 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by BATified2023: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2023
See what igbos have reduced election to

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Jostoman: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
What we need in nigeria now is Unifier and a peace maker and not someone who can eliminate a whole community because of his personal political ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
Your hate for Igbos will consume you

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm from Akure and I can tell you over 70% of people in Akure will vote LP. Jettison the idea that crowds at rallies are a rubber stamp to any candidate. False polls are often conducted in places they hope to get a favourable result to hoodwink public opinion.

Even on Aketi's Facebook page (the Governor), a lot of indigenes disagree with him on his support to the APC candidate. These are truth's which can be verified, except you don't want to

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Slynation(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2023
I pity some of the Christian fellows supporting the Muslim-Muslim tickets all because of selfishness and personal benefits, they won't even live to see/receive such benefits...

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Rastafryrice: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu stronghold being divided by PDP and LP
No one is dividing SS and SE with obi grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by julaion: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2023
I have more states and regions to update but this people keep banning me or do the feel threatened

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Ozinlex: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2023
This is interesting, Ondo state has majorly Christian population...at least over 70%

And add to the undecided, then be rest assured Peter Obi will get over 30% of the vote cast here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by famouscargo4u: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2023
onez:
A party chose MM ticket to spit the body of Christ and some people are joking on it. I cast my vote for Christ.

Stop deceiving your self. We do not have a state religion and this is not a church election.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Greatkenny2: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your hate for Igbos will consume you
I wouldn’t call it hate per say… he is Yoruba moslem, they’re wired that way… if you want to see Yoruba moslems cringe so bad just mention igbo…

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Kingspin(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Christians will always show love and fairness but for the Muslims, their gods need to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Kingspin(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Slynation:
I pity some of the Christian fellows supporting the Muslim-Muslim tickets all because of selfishness and personal benefits, they won't even live to see/receive such benefits...
They think the tribe is most important than good governance

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by OKOATA(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
I have more states and regions to update but this people keep banning me or do the feel threatened
No mind them bros. Na shame dey hold them. Post more and more, if them ban you, register another account. We musnt give up until after the election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by OKOATA(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Kingspin:
Christians will always show love and fairness but for the Muslims, their gods need to wake up.
I was once a muslim, it was while growing up that I converted. Muslims hate christians so much especially Yoruba muslims, only a christian fool will vote a M/M ticket.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by AntiTerrorist: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
For you to enjoy Naira-land as an Obi's surpporter, you will have to have about ten different accounts. Mosts of the mods here are APC mods.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by JoeNL22(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
For you to enjoy Naira-land as an Obi's surpporter, you will have to have about ten different accounts. Mosts of the mods here are APC mods.
They have ban me like 5 times already. And the more they ban me. The more my love for obi grew. That's when I knew obi will be president. No matter what happens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by MrEverest(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
Ondo Poll by Christian vs Muslim

APC unsurprisingly maintained its lead on Christian respondents, and dominated the floor on Muslim respondents. LP did very well on Christians respondents, PDP was lagging behind.

Yet again, Ondo's Muslim respondents have no tolerance for LP's Peter Obi

Half of those undisclosed and undecided will go to Obi eventually, 25% is assured for LP.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by MrEverest(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:

The desperate old criminal that introduced Muslim-muslim jihad ticket in a multi-religious country like Nigeria started it.

Tinubu has failed already!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Ogbuefi2020: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Ondo has overwhelming Christian majority. Their insignificant Muslim population is inconsequential. So, from the Christian poll, Obi is doing well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by techWriter3: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
know what ora have reduced election to
Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:

So the Northern APC Christians that rejected this tinubu's suspicious Muslim-muslim agenda are also Igbos right grin grin
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey wail,they cry,dey shout Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh, na your destiny,na your purpose of existence be dis grin grin
That eternally accursed omo ale called Igboslayer wey him and all him family don dey destined for untimely death and shallow grave go like dis your Tribally hateful comment grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by bonechamberlain(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
it is yorubas that reduced the election to tribe, ethnicity and religion. In a secular country you and your party want a Muslim Muslim ticket. If you like hate Igbos because I know most of your comment is just to spread the igbophobia more, not even about the content of the post.

Muslim Muslim ticket would never work in Nigeria. You can elect Muslim Governors and deputy in Southwest, no qualms.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by lereinter(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
onez:

The body of Christ can't be split by elections

We have countries that can't even have Christian as aspirant

When talking politics stop the heresies of equating it to Christianity

Someone was a pastor VP nothing changed, Christian going into politics are doing so for political gains not Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by AntiTerrorist: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:

They have ban me like 5 times already. And the more they ban me. The more my love for obi grew. That's when I knew obi will be president. No matter what happens.
Please we need more from Bantu Page. It sweets my belly. grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by julaion: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
As seen today at Iyana-Ipaja in the Lagos that Tinubu built from scratch. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by Emir01: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Ondo has overwhelming Christian majority. Their insignificant Muslim population is inconsequential. So, from the Christian poll, Obi is doing well

Be deceiving yourself. This election is about what you have done b4 not I will do statements up nd down. If you rely on Christians or muslims vote to win this election you're deceiving yourself. Religion fanatics are not upto 20%. To hell with your fake religions, religion without attitude. BAT 2023
Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by James91: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
See them here, hate full human being , they are not hiding it anymore, how can someone hate his brother and sister because of different Faith

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by James91: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
If you are the one that see this man message, will you be happy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page by James91: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
onez:
check out this man message to his faithful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Predicts Tinubu Triumph, Rallies Kalabari Realm For APC / No APGA Again!! Peter Obi Storm Anambra Campaign Against Soludo Candidate / Abu Musab Al-zarqawi, The Most Wanted Terrorist In Iraq, Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.