Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves (14956 Views)

Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion / Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by chumome(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
If I repay my 60k with interest would it better Nigeria?
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Enemyofpeace: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
I no go pay shishi
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by imbless: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
frowland:

and what happens when the USD starts loosing it’s hegemony as currently observed (SA, China, Ghana, Russia, India and counting?
Yes talks are in motion to replace or reduce the USD monopoly on international market by Brics members, but many other countries are yet to affiliate with the idea.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by marlow1962(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
It's a great welcome development. Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down. Under Buhari over 100 billion Nigerians have been lifted out of poverty, Buhari is the God sent that have finally bought Nigeria to the Land of Milk and Honey. I love Buhari with so much passion and I can do anything for Buhari, I can even die for Buhari.

And yet you still dy wallow in abject poverty, lmao.

Wertin happen na, em no gree lift u and ur generation out out of poverty?
Omo d poverty don eat ur brain, no difference between ur brain and dead maggots.

Poverty lover (tufiakwa)
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Djyucee1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
I won’t mind paying mine when Peter obi becomes the president because I know he ll put the money to good use
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by DanielPop(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
If i pay my debt of N385,000 that Buhari has placed on my head, will I be given my share of good roads, electricity, water, healthcare and security? Please I'm asking for the IDIOTS AND FOOLS that voted for this monstrosity called Buhari and now want to vote for the vampire running the drug empire!

Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-budget-deficit-each-nigerian-may-be-owing-extra-n60k-when-buhari-leaves/

1 Like

Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Qardinalcaptain: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
frowland:

OP contextually, each American citizen is owing 75 million naira equivalent. Just saying.
and are their citizens living under the same condition as Nigerians
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by 010okoogar: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
APC has drag Nigeria enter Guinness book of record
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by AMI3(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
meum:
Moi ke? I no Dey owe anybody shishi. Na bubu, him Mata, yara dem and him entire family dey owe whoever dem collect the money from. Na dem chop am no be me.

Old boy find way arrange your if not Nna area boys that will come carry u. grin This govt no dey smile for poor people.

Just 60k u are free
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by emmadejust(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
I want to pay my own upfront ..

Which ministry is in charge to collect my own part of the Nigerian debts
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
I don't no if is sarcasm or u r just mentally deranged.i no u as a useless urchin.so I no ur stupid knew no bound.so continue wallowing in ur pettiness.

It’s sarcasm.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by joe4christ(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lolz. I can't wait to see every Nigerian owing 2million Naira in debt e go so sweet me ehn. Since we are not ready to select credible leaders that will govern us well but rather choose leaders based on sentiment and on ethnic and religious base. We all go learn another level of lessons.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
Buhari has totally ruined this country, my heart is heavy.

Someone should please comfort me.

Sorry..

Brace up for Tinubu..grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by joe4christ(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
DanielPop:
If i pay my debt of N385,000 that Buhari has placed on my head, will I be given my share of good roads, electricity, water, healthcare and security? Please I'm asking for the IDIOTS AND FOOLS that voted for this monstrosity called Buhari and now want to vote for the vampire running the drug empire!

Leave Nigerians bro. Dem never learn their lessons. Dem need another Buhari pro max to teach them big time lessons. The country is not yet ready for a savior till we learn to unite irrespective of tribe and religion and cry with one voice and say "enough is enough".
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by joe4christ(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
imbless:

Yes talks are in motion to replace the USD monopoly on international market with Brics, but many countries are yet to affiliate with the idea.

What is Brics?
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by imbless: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
When the news of this printing leaks out, local producers who feel cheated will naturally inflate the goods and merchandise to reflect the rumour of the currency printing and that is guaranteed to bring inflation to them.
I pointed out that printing a lot of money will result to inflation from my comment.
So we are both saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by frowland(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
and are their citizens living under the same condition as Nigerians

US citizens enjoying - Debt per citizen $85k
NG citizen suffering - Debt per citizen $80

US per capita in Naira - 31m debt per citizen 38million
NG per capita in naira - 1m dept per citizen 60,000

If my point is not clear then I can’t help anymore. Maybe I need to insult the country to fall in line.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Igbojew: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
You see where hatred and enviness against Igbos by most tribes have landed everybody into.When Igbos were shouting untop of their voices and warning Nigerians not to vote Buhari because he will be a disaster to Nigeria other tribes out of enviness and hatred against Igbos called Igbos all manner of names now reality has dawn on everyone that Igbos are right after all.Now Igbos have started warning Nigerians what will befall on them should incase Tinubu mistakenly become president but just like Buhari senario they have started insulting and calling Igbos all sorts names again for trying to stop the doomsday that will come from Tinubu.Nigerians if you people don't wake up when hardship that will be worst than the one Buhari brought to us hit us through Tinubu we will have no one to blame................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker heights
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Qardinalcaptain: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
frowland:

US citizens enjoying - Debt per citizen $85k
NG citizen suffering - Debt per citizen $80

US per capita in Naira - 31m debt per citizen 38million
NG per capita in naira - 1m deptwith u
If my point is not clear then I can’t help anymore. Maybe I need to insult the country to fall in line.
better u fall in line because i i won’t agree with u
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by meum: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
AMI3:

Old boy find way arrange your if not Nna area boys that will come carry u. grin This govt no dey smile for poor people.

Just 60k u are free

Dem go carry me tire(in that little girl’s voice). I no Dey pay! Dem tell me before dem collect am?
grin
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by frowland(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
better u fall in line because i i won’t agree with u

I don’t expect you to agree with me.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by Qardinalcaptain: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=frowland post=119805921]

I don’t expect you to agree with me.[/quot bro enjoying and being indebted is better than being indebted and suffering.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by frowland(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Qardinalcaptain post=119806247][/quote]

Haha, I understand you but if you read through my submissions carefully you will understand my point. Simply means we can borrow to develop our own country at a very fast rate just like Egypt without even crossing a quarter of our per capita.
US dept on the other hand is in a dead end crisis and it’s a matter of when not if before everything comes crashing.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by kripen(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
I beg me I wan pay my own so that I go comot myself from the debtor list. Send me account number.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by DesChyko: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
When Peter Obi becomes the President, I'm ready to pay my own N60k from my hard earned money, even if I don't know how I managed to owe such amount but I'd like Peter Obi to be focused on reviving the economy for the next generation.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by fcbelle72(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
May he never have rest of mind, where ever he will be after, his 8years of talking nigerians backward, ogun go cause em sleepless night
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by fcbelle72(f): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Felabrity:
They will start flooding here with how they built a 1km 2nd Onitsha bridge And railway from Kaduna to Niger republic with the 55 trillion naira

Buhari, APC, Tinubu are calamities

Renewed failures
Dont mind those useless brainless animals supporting this evil party, na ogun go kill all their papa
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by AMI3(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
meum:

Dem go carry me tire(in that little girl’s voice). I no Dey pay! Dem tell me before dem collect am?
grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by AMI3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
DesChyko:
When Peter Obi becomes the President, I'm ready to pay my own N60k from my hard earned money, even if I don't know how I managed to owe such amount but I'd like Peter Obi to be focused on reviving the economy for the next generation.

U be correct guy bro. If Nna Mr T na area boys go start to the collect the money if u no pay na one blow

1 Like

Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by crackhouse(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg I want pay my own money and my children own before the money go reach 100k per person.
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by bejeria101(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Where is that vulture suya seller wey dey cap nonsense.

Oponu oshi, see wetin your last cowbender of daura has done to the country.

I no dey owe anybody money, when they were stealing the money dem call me?

Awon Omo ale
Re: 2023 BUDGET DEFICIT: Each Nigerian May Be Owing Extra N60k When Buhari Leaves by stallionng: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
That's more reasons APC must be voted out,else next 8 years each of us will owe a billion or more.
Let the youths decide their future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / Five Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Succeed In Their Biafra Agitation / Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.