Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates (22861 Views)

Anti-party: PDP Considers Wielding Big Stick Against G-5 / Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by TechW: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku is now the leader of PDP. He can instruct the party to expel the five Governors. If that happens, non of them will be able to contest election under PDP in 2023.
He can't do that now and you know it, it is only when he wins election he can do that.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by pfadom: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
That's no news. Atiku is always known for "you do me, I do you".

Even if they repent today, the battle line is drawn already. I just hope the G-5 will be bold to fight and secure Atiku's defeat at the presidential election.

I only pity the noise making governor of Venue State who has no record of achievement. He even owes Primary School Teachers 13 months' salary arrears.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by MikeofAfrica: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

Go and learn politics, the highest political office holder of the party is the leader, and not the highest political candidate. You can consult your elders for more pokical lessons.

You are the kid in politics here. Once a political party that is not in power selects her presidential candidate, he automatically becomes the leader of the party.

It was Atiku who asked the former board of trustee chairman to resign in a bid to pacify Wike and his gang. However, Wike is demanding Atiku should instead persuade Ayu to resign.

If Atiku is not the leader of PDP, who then is the leader?
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by MikeofAfrica: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
TechW:

He can't do that now and you know it, it is only when he wins election he can do that.

Ayu is loyal to Atiku. Hence if Atiku discovers that he can no longer win the election due to the activities of the G5 Governors, he can ask Ayu to expel them from PDP.

Once they are expeled, they cannot legally contest 2023 election under PDP. Remember how Obaseki was suspended in APC few weeks to their primary.

If that happens, Makinde will bid his second term goodbye since he cannot decamp to another party. Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu will also not be able to contest for Senate.

Hence Wike will also drown his friends politically if he drowns Atiku's ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by dagbas: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
From the result of the presidential election the yeye G5 governors will know there faith � �
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by kissdabride: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Atiku is too Power drunk. Dude is just too desperate for power.

Why didn't he allow PDP zone Presidency to the South.

He was even told to have a Southerner as PDP National Chairman and this same Dictator still couldn't find ways to convince Ayu to step down.

There is no way a Fulani man will be President after 8 years of one Fulani man. If it happens, Nigeria won't survive 2 years. The Intelligent Northern Elites know this and they will ensure Atiku doesn't become president.
Is better I support Fulani man support mumu ticket
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by blakkydikky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
Have said it many times and am going to say it again here. I don't know what is happening politically in the other 4 states but in Oyo State, if Makinde should try and work against Atiku, he will not find it funny. Virtually everyone in PDP that can make Makinde to win his re-election are pro Atiku. If devil want to finish him, he should just campaign for Tinubu. That's the end of his political career.
... Says who? Hope you know how the masses love Makinde in Oyo State.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by adekolaelect(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
Have said it many times and am going to say it again here. I don't know what is happening politically in the other 4 states but in Oyo State, if Makinde should try and work against Atiku, he will not find it funny. Virtually everyone in PDP that can make Makinde to win his re-election are pro Atiku. If devil want to finish him, he should just campaign for Tinubu. That's the end of his political career.
A comment from aTypical pdp member . Tinubus Oracle is working. If you work against makinde and apc candidate will become governor of Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Misterone: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
dre11:
…set to tour Oyo Jan 19, lines up visits to other G-5 govs’ states

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/sources-atikull-work-against-g-5-if-they-back-opposition-candidates/
Atiku should note that all politics is local
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Lush100(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Misterone:
Atiku should note that all politics is local

Please tell them.

How does fighting the G-5 help him in becoming president.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Skty: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
duality:

How will it benefit Obi, who you support.

All I mean is let Atiku fight back... irrespective of who I support...
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Peacecore: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
Stop lying. If you believe that stakeholders with one vote each matters, then it's good as saying that Tinubu will win presidency bcoz he has more stakeholders and politicians that matters in his side. Makinde will win Oyo state cleanly.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Versal: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
MarketDispatch:
Is G5 the Presidential candidate
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by 4mable: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2023
masinga07:
Are you referring to my own Oyo or... If Makinde likes let Him support Atiku, That can't stop us from voting Tinubu though we want Makinde to continue as our Governor. We the Good people of OYO state value competence above party aflitations, it P DP for gubernatorial APC for presidential.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Articulatedjo(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku cares about building our nation not contradicting system
#atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I can not imagine Wike and his misguided cohorts backing a druggie..

I swear to god, Atiku is 1billion times better than Tinubu
Make it 2b bro. Tinubu has too much baggage and can't make it to Aso rock. Peter Obi is the one.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Basic123: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

You are 100% correct. All the former senators, former Minister and other key pdp stakeholders are with Atiku in oyo state. Makinde was no body before pdp made. Tinubu tried with everything humanly possible to win that election.
Infact former governor lost his life because that.
grin

That last sentence shows you know nothing about OYO politics
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by AbdulMaifura121: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku Only��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick / PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.