Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? (544 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Which beverage works for you?
Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by budaatum: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Coffee. I think it's because we used to make a whole pot of tea with one teabag when I was a kid. It was watery and never became my preferred drink, though the substitute then was ogi as I had no coffee.

As I got older and could afford instant, coffee became my preferred one cup a day drink, and now it's no more instant.

And saying that, coffee time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by mariahAngel(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Coffee.

Even though I drink tea more, I prefer coffee because of its delicious roasted aroma and flavour.
It awakens the brain too, but it's easily addictive.

2 Likes

Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tea.

2 Likes

Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
budaatum:
Coffee. I think it's because we used to make a whole pot of tea with one teabag when I was a kid. It was watery and never became my preferred drink, though the substitute then was ogi as I had no coffee.

As I got older and could afford instant, coffee became my preferred one cup a day drink, and now it's no more instant.

And saying that, coffee time.

Lmao. Quite similar to my sardine story. Growing up it was like luxury. When they buy it for us, we won’t hear the last of how we are being fed sardines and Malta Guinness yet we are ungrateful.

Before I got into JSS1, I started rejecting it because I wasn’t interested in the emotional blackmail that would follow. Give me the dry bread like that and keep your damn sardine. Till date I can’t stand sardine, coconut rice, geisha, apples, liquid milk and yoghurt… cheesy

To the question, COFFEE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
I prefer coffee to tea.

Favourite hot beverage is a mocaccino though (coffee and hot chocolate mixture) >>>
Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Coffee or Tea: Which Is Your Favourite Beverage And Why? by lilywanne: 6:45pm On May 30
I prefer coffee, especially nutmeg spice coffee. It's not just the caffeine boost that I love but the rich, aromatic flavor with a hint of spice that makes my mornings so enjoyable. If you haven't tried nutmeg spice coffee yet, I highly recommend it – it's a delicious way to start your day!

(1) (Reply)

Priceless And Mine Services Ltd. / Cleaning And Janitorial Services / Cooking Gas Supply To Fast Food And Hotels Within Portharcourt And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.