Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh (283 Views)

Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos / Carports For Sale, Protect Your Vehicles From Harsh Sun And Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh by IsaacRocks(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
So I saw this https://www.nairaland.com/7512006/car-influencer-simple-steps-make Post and I wanted to say it's not as easy as they said in this post, You will face multiple rejections and most of them will look at you like someone that's suffering, there's no car stand in Abuja I have not gone to, I will tell them to view my Instagram where I download video of cars and review but now I wanted to go into real car reviews in real life.

I can say there's no car stand in Abuja I have not gone to, only one managed to let me do what I wanted to do, Nigeria is not a place that supports growth so for you to grow you have to build a platform for yourself, it was easy for OLA of Lagos because someone promoted him using their platform and he got favoured by the likes of Davido and soo.

Mhen Nigeria and rejections of young talent is 5&6, I once went to Shoprite to review business for free and put on my platform, some of them almost threw me and my team out after we spent over 50k for production.

I see my mates outside the country and they get endorsed easily but in Nigeria until they see over 50K followers over 1Million followers no one will want to associate with you.
Re: Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh by Omihanifa: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Let me just tell you the truth, Abuja is not a place where youth can easily succeed when it comes to content creation or social media influencing. The atmosphere isn't just right for what you are planning to do. Shift your base to lagos and thank me later.

Majority of those car lot are owned by northerners. How many of them understands what you are trying to do? An average northern doesn't even like things like that.

1 Like

Re: Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh by IsaacRocks(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let me just tell you the truth, Abuja is not a place where youth can easily succeed when it comes to content creation or social media influencing. The atmosphere isn't just right for what you are planning to do. Shift your base to lagos and thank me later.

Majority of those car lot are owned by northerners. How many of them understands what you are trying to do? An average northern doesn't even like things like that.

Hunnnnmm, verryy true sir. I am so happy you shared this with me.

(1) (Reply)

Car To Buy / Few Months Used Toyota Corolla 2015 / A Year Used 2006 Toyota Sienna 2.6m Firstbody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.