Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC (14464 Views)

The NNPP Votes In One LGA In Imo State Surpassed The Whole Imo State NNPP Votes / Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC / Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by ennyj01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Come oh, what's wrong with these Kano people sef?

Is it that they didn't see obasanjo's letter?

Alright, obasanjo is about to write another letter.

You are senseless.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
sreamsense:

Is it not obi that taught them how to be ashawo politician? Obi jumped from APGA to PDP to LP but you are packaging him for Nigerian to vote whereas Tinubu as remained in the same party from only opposition till rulling party, but you don't want him to eat the fruit of his labour. If you don't want ashawo politician, Tinubu remains most qualified, other three Atiku, Kwankwaso and obi are all ashawo politicians looking for where fruit is ripe to pluck
We'll said
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by SmartPolician: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please these people should not discourage Kwankwanso from continuing with this presidential election. We want him to split the northern votes.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Indispensable85(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
That Kano rally did alot of resetting in the political space.

1 Like

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by latolz: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerian politicians are the highest cadre of political prostitutes.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Erickymania:
That Kano APC presidential rally really reset some people's brain and open some people's eyes to reality. It broke many people's hearts as well. Some candidates like Peter Obi has been sick since that day. If e continue like that shame no go gree some candidates come to do campaign rally again o.

Peter Obi has been sick but it's your bed-wetting candidate that has been crying all over the media about Obasanjo and Obi. Continue deceiving yourself. Useless idiot
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
We are familiar with APC decamping to PDP and vice versa but when will someone decamp go join LP?

2 Likes

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
We are familiar with APC decamping to PDP and vice versa but when will someone decamp go join LP? At this rate I won't be surprised if Obi himself finally decamped go join his Lagos State Landlord ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by olamike02: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
lordm:
Ashawo politicians. No ideology, we really need to work on this.

Modified: see as una dy drag me like tiger generator.
Hian!
Just like Obi the Pandora thief. Who has been jumping from one useless party to another. PO is never going to become anything.

1 Like

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Camel is far better and useful than your Supreme Monkey of the universe
racist. Ur balls should be plucked
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by jayworld15(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
ADBA3005:

It pains you very much!

Ode ni eleyi sha. How can it pain me when his actions have nothing to my constituency or the state I reside? You must be an eternal fool not to see truth in what I wrote!
I think most politicians are definitely deaf but their myopic adherents are quite shockingly deaf, dumb, blind and senseless in all ramifications, an example being you.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Pclemenza: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol. Don't Let the news of defections fool you.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Are you crying?

Yes, he is! Didnt you see his tears?
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Gentlevip: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good politicians know where the wind is blowing
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Peacecore: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gandrova:
5% region will not be happy with this development ooo grin
You didn't comment with your brain sha.
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
lordm:
Ashawo politicians. No ideology, we really need to work on this.

Hian!

But your obi nko

1 Like

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by rajab1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
ok, agreed
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Anywhere belle face polithiefcians
Like Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed and Doyin Okupe

1 Like

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Okoroawusa: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
latolz:
Nigerian politicians are the highest cadre of political prostitutes.
Like Peter Obi
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by JoeNL22(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023

Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Gandrova: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacecore:
You didn't comment with your brain sha.
You brain is inside Anus
Re: Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC by Babastrong(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=lordm post=119800906]Ashawo politicians. No ideology, we really need to work on this.

Hian![ obi taught them the job(prostitute). From APGA to PDP to LP. Unstable equilibrium.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: NNPCL, Marketers Plan N148/litre Ex-depot Price / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe / APGA Faction Embraces Atiku/Obi Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.