Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin (3172 Views)

Breaking; Tinubu Insulted Christianity By Hiring Bandits To Disguise As Bishops / Tinubu Insulted Amaechi And Abe / "You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by GoodCane: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
So Tinubu (the drug vagabond) came to ugbowo Benin City to campaign and he never thought it wise to acknowledge our great Oba of Benin? Who does Tinubu think he is? Even Buhari, Atiku and Obi weren't this stupid and arrogant. Who the hell does Tinubu think he is? angry

Tinubu is so proud, insulting, arrogant and pompous and we Edolites heard him loud and clear, and we'll respond to him accordingly on Feb 25th.

Tinubu so much believes he will win the northwest and southwest, and any other place doesn't matter to him. We shall see! Tinubu knows he won't get more 1% votes here in Edo State hence he never deem it fit to acknowledge our monarchs

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SilverOrLead: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:
So Tinubu (the drug vagabond) came to ugbowo Benin City to campaign and he never thought it wise to acknowledge our great Oba of Benin? Who does Tinubu think he is? Even Buhari, Atiku and Obi weren't this stupid and arrogant. Who the hell does Tinubu think he is? angry

Tinubu is so proud, insulting, arrogant and pompous and we Edolites heard him loud and clear, and we'll respond to him accordingly on Feb 25th.

Tinubu so much believes he will win the northwest and southwest, and any other place doesn't matter to him. We shall see! Tinubu knows he won't get more 1% votes here in Edo State hence he never deem it fit to acknowledge our monarchs

Osu hands typed this ∆∆

Pls kindly ignore

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by GoodCane: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Osu hands typed this ∆∆

Pls kindly ignore

Son, be informed that tehifnubu will get 1% Vote here in Edo State

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by Techilifeblog: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Hi http://www.techilife.com/ [b]techilife [/b]is an informative blog which helps you to know about tech and gadgets.
The blog offers reviews of latest products as well as tips and tricks to help you use these devices efficiently. [color=#006600][/color]
In addition, the blog also provides information on upcoming gadget releases so that you can stay updated on the latest trends.
Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SilverOrLead: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Not my problem.

Don't care about Tinubu .

Just wanted to let everyone know you are an OSU impostor claiming Edo.

Osu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by GoodCane: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
You and all those who think Tinubu should have visited the Oba of Benin Can go and smell out.
If the Oba of Benin thinks so himself, he can Goan smell out too

May Ogun strike that your mouth you just used to curse our oba

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by Bravetunde: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Theivy insulted and degraded all edolites and ss/se In General.plus calling Edo youths theivess, fraudsters and ritualisst.
As if we yoru badd people are not the highest kriminals, backstabbetrs betrayalls, envious and most hatefull tribe in the world.
Don't worry afonjas, they will repay you on elections day.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by Ofunaofu: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make them mad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SilverOrLead: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You mean your father is an osu?

Anyway Tinubu will come distant 5th in this election

As I said (AGAIN) , Tinubu is not my problem.

Not voting for him but you still remain an irrelevant OSU nuisance that will disappear from this here forum by Feb 25.

Osu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by GoodCane: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bravetunde:
Theivy insulted and degraded all edolites and ss/se In General.plus calling Edo youths theivess, fraudsters and ritualisst.
As if we yoru badd people are not the highest kriminals, backstabbetrs betrayalls, envious and most hatefull tribe in the world.
Don't worry afonjas, they will repay you on elections day.

Noted!

Edo sons and daughters will reply to that vagabond accordingly come Feb 25th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SlurUsername1: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Seu n my nd44 se un lalast ical just wise fara no OA M4J Disgu y

Rule 2

Bullying and insulting our Oba of Benin

LMFAO
Bullying and insulting our OBA of Benin indeed!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
This Obirodent is really pained to bone marrow.

Take heart and learn to live with your next President
G00DHardDick:

G00DHardDick:

Seu.n myn.d44 se.un lalastical justw ise fara.no O.AM4J Dis.guy

Rule 2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by sapele914(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Hope you are not confusing Obi of Onitsha, with the Oba of Benin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by GoodCane: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

As I said (AGAIN) , Tinubu is not my problem.

Not voting for him but you still remain an irrelevant OSU nuisance that will disappear from this here forum by Feb 25.

Osu

Like I said only a typical Yolubba man will be pained by my post. I understand how pain you are. I'm very sure your papa and igbos get problem else they regard him as an osu.

Nevertheless, Tinubu will lose woefully in the forthcoming election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by sapele914(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

LMFAO
Bullying and insulting our OBA of Benin indeed!!
Most definitely that goodhardick is a patient from Uselu Mental Home on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SilverOrLead: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Like I said only a typical Yolubba man will be pained by my post. I understand how pain you are. I'm very sure your papa and igbos get problem else they regard him as an osu.

Nevertheless, Tinubu will lose woefully in the forthcoming election

OSU, is it too hard to tell you to stop impersonating other tribes ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by SilverOrLead: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yes you're cowards!!! The Oba of Benin and all Benin people are MAD if they have a problem with Tinubu not visiting his Palace.
U have all chosen a Side, stick to it and stopping saying Nonesense.

This is also an OSU impostor claiming Yoruba.

I won't be surprised if it isn't the same OSU of an OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by Hydroxide(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yes you're cowards!!! The Oba of Benin and all Benin people are MAD if they have a problem with Tinubu not visiting his Palace.
U have all chosen a Side, stick to it and stopping saying Nonesense.
okay, Tinubu knows he will be losing Edo state already even before the election begins. Anyways, Edo no be Lagos still ring a bell and Tinubu for just remove Edo state from him campaign plans. All these Apc and tinubu supporters no just get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Returns Thisday Award / Benin On Fire! Mosque Burnt, Tear Gas απϑ Fighting Going On Right Now! / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.