Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally (32624 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by juman(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thank you peter obi.
You are special.
You are better than we the mere noise makers.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by jahsharon: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:
I see as Incoming President PO Security Detail has been tripled.

The Funsho Williams treatment is still fresh in our memories.

If Thiefnubuu and his Urchins do anyhow, those DSS guys go put am for their body Wotoporiosly. grin

The 1967 to 1970 treatment nko? That one no fresh for your memories?
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pclemenza:

It would shock you to know that MANY against his candidacy are nothing near power or close to anyone in power(poor masses) only against his candidacy cos of "his tribe".

For the bolded, BRYMO comes to mind and he wasn't secretive about it.

Don't you feel empty saying "being against someone is because of his tribe"... how old are you, can people be this shallow?.. please i have gone beyond such level of reasoning... look for your chat buddies elsewhere..
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by seghapp: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi might not have the kund of crowd that apc or pdp gathers..but the truth is that peter obi crowd are not rented..they re self willing nigerians who came out on their own accord..unlike the other parties that pays ward chairman to mobilize crowd from their unit with token of money...obi is genuine..obi is real..
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Lanretoye(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

MAY OGUN KYLL every mad man or woman from the southwest who out of bigotry are rooting for drug lord balablu
wetin dey decimate una population for una south east,na ogun if u no know,that gun wey ugm dey take kill una papa,mama,brother and sisters for there na ogun.na wetin go kill una finish be that.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Pclemenza: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Esseite:

please i have gone beyond such level of reasoning..

And you decided to still engage me.
Shalom
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Kaiser20: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi's physical appearance, his courage, carries images of a president.
Nigeria never miss the opportunity to take back our country from Selfish & corrupt political criminals who should have been retired in old people's care center.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Pat081: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
JAGS001:
so who told you Peter Obi isn't paying money to mobilize people for his rally??
Even popular tweet handler @sarki from Kaduna used obedience money to buy himself the latest Honda and dump the SE party to join PDP the same way Doyin Okupe scammed Pandora for not releasing campaign funds in Ogun state.
Do you want to tell me he pays what APC or PDP pays? I want you to have it in mind that if APC or PDP wants to do a rally in one state all the state that both of them rule that is far or not from the state will come to that rally with buses and they will tell that governor that you have to come with this number of people to the rally
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by simdidy: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
And Deji talk am........cut your rally according to your size

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by ofiko123(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
May God help Peter obi..
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by porthouse7(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Obi is coming, this is what I saw pasted at the back of keke at Iyana iyesi busstop Ogun State
na Igbo why come Ogun state from Anambra to hustle get the Keke, I know him Mr uche
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by porthouse7(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sannisege:
Who’s pikin dem dey name for Osun today because we are about to witness another naming ceremony in the name of LP presidential campaign
iya sodik born twin na, obi is the chief guest
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by casualobserver: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Esseite:
Integrity in pictures....

Those against Obi are those in office or close to office that can't survive in a corrupt free transparent environment...

Obi would be building stronger institutions for many and not stronger men for few..

Who instruct MD of fidelity bank to go and collect money from Diezani?

https://igberetvnews.com/4451/just-in-diezani_115-fraud-efcc-set-to-invite-peter-obi/#forward

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Tareq1105: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banbutton:
Another naming ceremony rally incoming.
Cut your rally according to your size cheesy

When Tinubu started Town Hall meetings the obi-idiots rained abuse on him.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by ufotunang: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
casualobserver:

Who instruct MD of fidelity bank to go and collect money from Diezani?

https://igberetvnews.com/4451/just-in-diezani_115-fraud-efcc-set-to-invite-peter-obi/#forward

You have the EFCC and all others.. if you had any proof, please bring it in...

He has said, find any proven accusation on mismanagement of funds and he would stop campaigns..
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Komu1048(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kingpele:
Obidatta is a goal,in Nigeria only the victims of bad governance is still standing behind thier oppressors, u no get money to feed yourself and family comfortable, u don't even have a striving business, because the policy of clueless government officials.. yet they still support the very people that was directly or indirectly connected to thier plight...either because of tribe or religion...u no get money yet you are still playing politics of tribe and religion...I mean are u normal? .....politicians that became billionaires suddenly after joining politics will loot this country dry if they ever get hold of government funds...vote wisely... some of those who played religious and ethnic politics in 2015 2019 has been killed, abducted or in object poverty even though thier kinsman is the president of Nigeria...

Yes no one made it a tribal election until Obidients Social media polling booths was created. Everyone is feeling the heat but it will be worse if we vote Obi, coz apart from the economy that’s is bad that he will make worse, all the Tom n jerry from east will now be washing there mouth on our heads.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by adekolaelect(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
This look like social club arrangements.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by huptin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
If Obi can pull this crowd in Osun...hmmmm!
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by 1122miki: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ahead Ahead Obidatti... Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by 1122miki: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vote labour party.Ahead Ahead Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Whoknow: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
I never knew Tinubu can speak in tongues ooo. Babablublabla, gazelle gagaraga.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by franudi: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by casualobserver: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Esseite:

You have the EFCC and all others.. if you had any proof, please bring it in...

He has said, find any proven accusation on mismanagement of funds and he would stop campaigns..

It’s there NNamdi Okonkwo (MD of fidelity) fingered him in the scandal. I could equally say EFCC investigated Tinubu tirelessly and found nothing that could stick. The difference between you and I is I don’t pretend because they couldn’t pin anything on him that he is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by JOemmy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nna men obi really get street credibility can tinibu walk on the streets of anambra like this?
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by newnigerdelta00: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:
I see as Incoming President PO Security Detail has been tripled.

The Funsho Williams treatment is still fresh in our memories.

If Thiefnubuu and his Urchins do anyhow, those DSS guys go put am for their body Wotoporiosly. grin

Obi looking tired, stressed,pained and regretting why he chose to disgrace himself
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by 180paypoint(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make una patronize me

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Banbutton: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
ada9ja:

Cut ur sense according to ur stupidity
Stupid girl well done cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Banbutton: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chidex500:

Don't abuse your potential Employer
ok houseboy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by Banbutton: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
ejimatic:
. God will bless yiu for this post
Amen sir, you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally by ada9ja(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banbutton:

Stupid girl well done cheesy

Thanks but no thanks ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.