Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) (1529 Views)

What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun / We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Four Things To Note Should Tinubu/Shettima Win The 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Today, I heard of Nigerians, including those with valid papers facing deportations on the account of drug trafficking offence committed by a selected few.

Tinubu's government would witness worse precedent. A leader must be someone of high level of integrity and reputation. The narcotics deals is gone viral and the entire world is watching Nigeria with keen interest to see if we will make a mistake or not in the choice of a leader next month. We already had a dented reputation globally with very bad human right record .

We need someone who would redeem this already dented image and to achieve this, we must think outside of the box, think beyond ethnicity, religion and what have you. As Christians fly same plane to same nations , so also are also Muslims and non-believers. They'd not profile you based on your religion or ethnic affiliation but based on nationality. No embassy will approve your visa based on religolion or ethnicity.

In 2014 I was in Amsterdam with a colleague. It was our POE into EU. The immigration asked , what's the situation with boko haram and ebola in Nigeria? I told them boko haram wasn't present in the south but in the north. He had to look at the map to see where the northern Nigeria was located. I told him I'm from the south west and lagos to be precise. His response was...it doesn't matter, as long as you're Nigerians and we both laughed it all and he passed us.

Imagine tinubu in the UN delivering a speech on curbing drug trafficking and corruption in Nigeria? Whether we believe it or not, Nigeria is a drug transit point and destination and we're well known for this. Some of our leaders have been fibgered in encouraging this nonsense even with proofs.

Vote wisely next month. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
God bless batshemma

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Starcrest1: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Meagainstthem:
God bless batshemma

Look at your dirty fingers. It shows you are a serious urchin yet you are trying to vote who put you inside the mess you are in right now.

I pity you shaa, a fool who doesn't know what is going on will be used as a specimen. Shame.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

Look at your dirty fingers. It shows you are a serious urchin yet you are trying to vote who put you inside the mess you are in right now.

I pity you shaa, a fool who doesn't know what is going on will be used as a specimen. Shame.....

Nah that dirty hand go make Tinubu your president and there's nothing your stupid fada can do about itgrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Starcrest1: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Nah that dirty hand go make Tinubu your president and there's nothing your stupid fada can do about itgrin

You can even vote a cow it's your smelly hands.

You think I'm here to convince you to get sense. Naa you can wallow in your stupidity for as long as you wish......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by youngbabaj(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bat was never convicted for any drug offenses

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

You can even vote a cow it's your smelly hands.

You think I'm here to convince you to get sense. Naa you can wallow in your stupidity for as long as you wish......

I will get sense after your stupid don get sensegrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by DevilSignature: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

I spotted the dirty finger, and from that finger you can understand that he look malnourished, Not well feed. he is a dirty famer or a motorcycle mechanic who had signed memorandum of understanding with poverty that poverty shall never depart from his generations forever and ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by duro4chang(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Character assassination and mudsling cannot stop the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Eriokanmi how are you? Akoko Edo will be the first to vote Tinubu. Dont forget what you said some months ago that Jandor will win in Lagos. I told you tufiwa kwa. We are watching.

10 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by DevilSignature: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Meagainstthem:

I will get sense after your stupid don get sensegrin

You can as well spotted he is an illiterates and it's very easy to take a knife from deaf than to impact senses into such modafuckas

Starcrest1 nwannem save your energy, don't wrestle with a pig to avoid stains
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

You can as well spotted he is an illiterates and it's very easy to take a knife from deaf than to impact senses into such modafuckas

Ok sirgrin
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
If only this question can be addressed to those who would vote for him

This country for better

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by DevilSignature: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Ok sirgrin

Yea modafucka I was actually talking to you
Getta d fuccck out of my mention
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

Yea modafucka I was actually talking to you
Getta d fuccck out of my mention

Okay sir Mr shinedugrin

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Apophenia24k: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

They're mentally deranged, physically poor.. To be making same decisions over and over and expecting different outcome is a sign of mental deficiency.. look at his nails, full of germs and you think is brain has not been contaminated?

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by NothingDoMe: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Today, I heard of Nigerians, including those with valid papers facing deportations on the account of drug trafficking offence committed by a selected few.

Tinubu's government would witness worse precedent. A leader must be someone of high level of integrity and reputation. The narcotics deals is gone viral and the entire world is watching Nigeria with keen interest to see if we will make a mistake or not in the choice of a leader next month. We already had a dented reputation globally with very bad human right record .

We need someone who would redeem this already dented image and to achieve this, we must think outside of the box, think beyond ethnicity, religion and what have you. As Christians fly same plane to same nations , so also are also Muslims and non-believers. They'd not profile you based on your religion or ethnic affiliation but based on nationality. No embassy will approve your visa based on religolion or ethnicity.

In 2014 I was in Amsterdam with a colleague. It was our POE into EU. The immigration asked , what's the situation with boko haram and ebola in Nigeria? I told them boko haram wasn't present in the south but in the north. He had to look at the map to see where the northern Nigeria was located. I told him I'm from the south west and lagos to be precise. His response was...it doesn't matter, as long as you're Nigerians and we both laughed it all and he passed us.

Imagine tinubu in the UN delivering a speech on curbing drug trafficking and corruption in Nigeria? Whether we believe it or not, Nigeria is a drug transit point and destination and we're well known for this. Some of our leaders have been fibgered in encouraging this nonsense even with proofs.

Vote wisely next month. God bless Nigeria.
A drug Lord that cannot redeem his own image. How can he redeem Nigeria's image?

We too play for this country

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Nijablast: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

Online bully. Live and let others live.
He has made up his mind to vote for the best candidate and you have your Pandora to vote for. It's so glaring to you now that Obituary is going nowhere. Stop embarrassing your family on Nairaland. Bunch of fallure Tueh

5 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Buccalcavity2: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
What Nigeria needs are strong institutions that will function properly to build its reputation in the international community. Not a Messiah.
Look at the candidates and tell which of them can build institutions with enduring legacies.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by ukenke: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

That finger has seen a lot of suffer.
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Meagainstthem: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

I spotted the dirty finger, and from that finger you can understand that he look malnourished, Not well feed. he is a dirty famer or a motorcycle mechanic who had signed memorandum of understanding with poverty that poverty shall never depart from his generations forever and ever.

Your pain dey sweet me shinedu

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by ukenke: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
youngbabaj:
Bat was never convicted for any drug offenses

Indictment is enough damage for an individual not to talk of someone aspiring to be president.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by dustmalik: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Look at how some fools up there insulted and bullied someone simply because he doesn't support their candidate. If you think you can force your candidate on anyone by using insults, then you are an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by dat9jaguy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Apophenia24k:

They're mentally deranged, physically poor.. To be making same decisions over and over and expecting different outcome is a sign of mental deficiency.. look at his nails, full of germs and you think is brain has not been contaminated?

See who dey talk. You wey dey stay okpoko for Onitsha. That finger along with million other fingers will make you cry come February.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Goodday90(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jihad

Jihad is the first thing they would do
Godforbid

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Starcrest1: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
DevilSignature:

Starcrest1 nwannem save your energy, don't wrestle with a pig to avoid stains

Lols the mumu is poverty stricken yet he feels he can insult me.

It's difficult to imagine how these people reason....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by Starcrest1: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nijablast:

Online bully. Live and let others live.
He has made up his mind to vote for the best candidate and you have your Pandora to vote for. It's so glaring to you now that Obituary is going nowhere. Stop embarrassing your family on Nairaland. Bunch of fallure Tueh

Mumu am I stopping him from voting anything he wants to vote?

I'm just advising him not to vote someone that will further ruin his already poverty stricken life.

But then people like you and him can never take advice even if it will save their life, so you two can Bleep off.......
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by fcbelle72(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nothing will happen cause such can not be possible ,not with all the balablue and the peeing on his pants, and the hand dey shake
Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by 3ple9iner: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Imagine Obi in the UN general assembly speaking on Public trust and Transparency whereas he has several offshore businesses which he failed to declare to the CCB.

How would he talk about ending labour actions when Doctors went on strike for 13 months and ASSU also went on strike for 6 months not to talk of other labour unions.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) by adekolaelect(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starcrest1:

a comment from an Original frustrated Hurligant on Media.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Unsuspend David Hundeyin Twitter Account! / President Of Senegal Arrived In Abuja For The Inauguration / Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.